Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Rapid City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2009, 07:35 PM

141 posts, read 402,946 times

Advertisements

Hi all. Well, once again our move date has been delayed. Its causing tons of frustration and "rearrangement" for us. You must be getting hit hard down there with bad weather huh?

I was wondering if anyone has spare time or is in the area where they are building the new Tractor Supply.. if someone would be willing to snap a couple pictures of what they have up? We aren't in a position to drive down there (especially with the weather), so we have no idea what they have done. Obviously not much since we keep getting delayed. If you would be able to help out with this, feel free to send me a private message and I can give you my email to send the pics to. Thanks a bunch and stay warm and safe!!

Jen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2009, 08:10 PM

3,941 posts, read 14,714,004 times
I could probably swing by with my camera. Just give me a couple days because I'm stuck in my house for the time being!

How are you guys doing up in Fargo?

Old 04-05-2009, 09:52 PM

415 posts, read 972,538 times
There's a TSC coming to Rapid City????????????

Where, anyone got any info on that.

If it is, Whooohoooooo I so miss that store from Iowa when we lived there.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
I could probably swing by with my camera. Just give me a couple days because I'm stuck in my house for the time being!

How are you guys doing up in Fargo?

Thanks Danny that would be great!

We are doing fine right now. Kids are finally back in school after nearly 2 weeks. However the 2nd crest of the river is supposed to be worse than the first, so Im expecting things to get hectic around here again in the next week or so.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHomesteader View Post
There's a TSC coming to Rapid City????????????

Where, anyone got any info on that.

If it is, Whooohoooooo I so miss that store from Iowa when we lived there.
Yep, my husband is the manager of it. If the weather would every cooperate we could have it up and running by now lol. Looking like it will open sometime this summer at this point. Hopefully we wont have anymore delays. It's going to be located East of the mall.. the others I'm sure can give you more details as Im still not familiar with whats over there.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:18 PM

464 posts, read 1,355,541 times
oh heck, Jen. I drive by it every day to get to and from work. I've already been by it twice today and yesterday. Poo! If Danny doesn't get to it, I'll try to remember to snap some pics tomorrow. Last week when I emailed you, they didn't even have the outside done, because of the storms I doubt it's any further.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashnat View Post
oh heck, Jen. I drive by it every day to get to and from work. I've already been by it twice today and yesterday. Poo! If Danny doesn't get to it, I'll try to remember to snap some pics tomorrow. Last week when I emailed you, they didn't even have the outside done, because of the storms I doubt it's any further.
Thanks! I can't wait to see what they have done since we were down there. It's so frustrating having to wait.. especially when we have to pay rent here in Fargo and down there in RC to keep our apt waiting for us. I cant wait to get moved, this weather better start cooperating LOL.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:20 PM

Kris emailed me the pics of the store (Thanks again!!). Hubby says it looks like there shouldn't be anymore delays. I hope weather cooperates and he is right! The wait is killing me LOL.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:15 PM

464 posts, read 1,355,541 times
yah, I emailed them as getting them on here is more steps and a pain for me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Rapid City
View detailed profiles of: