Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 10:57 PM

10,965 posts, read 21,983,290 times

Advertisements

Pros/Cons of what you guys are using? I'm looking for something different. Can anyone tell me how WiseAgent or Active Agent compare to TopProducer? What about the cost. I did look at their sites but I'd like some actual input from users.

I'm looking for something web based and affordable yet functional for contact management and scheduling reminders. I have a couple of assistants and 3 laptops so I either need something web based or some affordable way to keep them all synced. I did the search and reviewed Mike and Rakin's convo on 1and1.com. Is the quality worth the $$$ saved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 06:28 AM

6,069 posts, read 14,778,604 times
Brandon, I thinking about going back to Top Producer because it syncs with SureClose.

Here at ARMLS in Phoenix we pay a one time $500 fee (all other costs are borne by ARMLS) for SureClose which is probably the best transaction management system, and synching data with a contact management system is important.

It seems everyone is getting Sureclose now. They have a one month waiting list for training. They have a one full day in class training, and two days later, a half day training session in your office.

Perhaps your local has a deal with SureClose, and I recommend checking it out.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:27 PM

First person that uses wiseagent.com to give me feedback I put you down as a referral. I did post this a few other places also.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:38 PM

3,928 posts, read 11,600,605 times
Have you heard of or looked at Instanet's Transaction Desk (http://instanetsolutions.com/instanetsolutions/transactiondesk/ - broken link)? It's pretty robust. Hope I didn't misunderstand the question!

Old 01-18-2011, 05:07 PM

Looks like a good paperless system but not what I'm looking for exactly. Was worth a scan. Thanks for the link!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:02 PM

40 posts, read 124,797 times
You could try google calendar, its free and does alot of the things you are looking for in a contact management system.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:15 PM

43,284 posts, read 77,104,102 times
Real Estate Contact Management Software & Easy-To-Use CRM for REALTORS® | IXACT Contact

Jennifer Allan is recommending this over on AR.
I have no idea....

Old 01-24-2011, 05:46 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
I tried Active Agent as part of my Outlook for several years & uninstalled it about a year ago. It could be I did not know it that well and could have used it more effectively.

There again, my Outlook with Exchange server keeps 4 computers synchronized with Outlook Tasks, Schedules, Contacts & Emails . I use a 1 Terabyte pocket drive to back up and sync all my docs / pics using Microsoft Sync Toy. At home I've got an HP Home Server backing up our 2 laptops, probably could use it to act as a server for the 2 computers at the office also.

Wish I knew as much as my kids (both computer geeks), there are probably better ways to do it all.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:19 PM

43,284 posts, read 77,104,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I tried Active Agent as part of my Outlook for several years & uninstalled it about a year ago. It could be I did not know it that well and could have used it more effectively.

There again, my Outlook with Exchange server keeps 4 computers synchronized with Outlook Tasks, Schedules, Contacts & Emails . I use a 1 Terabyte pocket drive to back up and sync all my docs / pics using Microsoft Sync Toy. At home I've got an HP Home Server backing up our 2 laptops, probably could use it to act as a server for the 2 computers at the office also.

Wish I knew as much as my kids (both computer geeks), there are probably better ways to do it all.
Have you used Outlook Business Contact Manager?
I had it loaded at one point, and what a mess. Slowed boot up, and was just ugly as sin.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:10 PM

I'm toying with a free trial of Wiseagent.com. So far I really like it. Similer to TopProducer but cheaper and more user friendly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals