Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2013, 07:33 AM

43,291 posts, read 77,115,925 times

Advertisements

Anyone fooled with ZipForm Plus beta yet?
No more Java!

I just did an Offer draft, and it was crisp and quick.

Oddly, in IE 10, I couldn't paste in email addresses to send the form, but had to key in the addresses.
And the icons could be just a bit more intuitive.

But first impression was excellent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2013, 09:07 AM

2,153 posts, read 5,176,099 times
I tried to use it, but ZF Beta thinks I am still using IE7. I am not I am using IE10. So looks like I will have to cleanup some registry stuff to make it work. Arrrgh! One hassle (java) to another.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZJoeD View Post
I tried to use it, but ZF Beta thinks I am still using IE7. I am not I am using IE10. So looks like I will have to cleanup some registry stuff to make it work. Arrrgh! One hassle (java) to another.
The login page doesn't work smoothly. I have to go through ZipForm 6 and allow it to forward me.
I don't like that it times out, but I suppose that is a security plus.

But, I still like the interface and it is far less clunky.

Old 06-05-2013, 02:04 PM

3,720 posts, read 9,999,504 times
I worked on today. I like the form part But I couldn't quite figure out the electronic signature part. I guess I learned that next time

Old 06-05-2013, 05:08 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,311,234 times
I'm still waiting for the auto fill part of it to work in the old versions. Some CA forms don't have the date filled. Some forms make you put in the original date of the contract or check which kind of form was in the original contract.

It shouldn't be that hard to fix cranky software. It is on the other hand hard to fix cranky brokers.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:08 PM

15,578 posts, read 40,434,848 times
Glad to hear it. Zipforms hasn't played well with Macs so getting rid of Java should help.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,492 times
Hello everyone, I’m part of the zipLogix team working on the zipForm® Plus beta project. I thought I would post here and offer some help. Since the beta launched we’ve been continually releasing improvements and enhancements based on feedback directly from our customers. If you have any suggestions, comments, or need to report a problem, you can do so using the feedback link right on the task bar in zipForm® Plus. If you send any feedback through, mention this blog, and include your email address; I’ll be happy to contact you personally to help out. I’ll try to answer some of the posts here:

@AZJoeD – Your browser may be in compatibility mode, and being read as IE7. I hope to have some help in the system checker for this soon. In the meantime, if you open IE and hit Crtl+T you will open a tools menu and be able to toggle compatibility mode off (sometimes called ‘compatibility view). This should let you get right in, without an issue and no more java.

@MikeJaquish – There is a preference setting that will always log you into zipForm® Plus. To do this click on your name (upper right on the task bar, click ‘Profile’ in the menu, then the ‘Settings’ button on the following screen. Scroll to the bottom of the list and check ‘Always log into zipForm® Plus’. Save the change, and you’ll skip right to the beta on future visits.

@NinaN – If you’d like to use the feedback link to send your contact info; I’ll be happy to help you with the signatures.

@DMenscha – If you send use the feedback link, I’ll get in touch with you work to solve these problems.

I hope this is helpful, look forward to hearing from you, and I thank you for your posts!

Old 06-12-2013, 05:49 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,311,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipLogix View Post
Hello everyone, I’m part of the zipLogix team working on the zipForm® Plus beta project. I thought I would post here and offer some help. Since the beta launched we’ve been continually releasing improvements and enhancements based on feedback directly from our customers. If you have any suggestions, comments, or need to report a problem, you can do so using the feedback link right on the task bar in zipForm® Plus. If you send any feedback through, mention this blog, and include your email address; I’ll be happy to contact you personally to help out. I’ll try to answer some of the posts here:

@AZJoeD – Your browser may be in compatibility mode, and being read as IE7. I hope to have some help in the system checker for this soon. In the meantime, if you open IE and hit Crtl+T you will open a tools menu and be able to toggle compatibility mode off (sometimes called ‘compatibility view). This should let you get right in, without an issue and no more java.

@MikeJaquish – There is a preference setting that will always log you into zipForm® Plus. To do this click on your name (upper right on the task bar, click ‘Profile’ in the menu, then the ‘Settings’ button on the following screen. Scroll to the bottom of the list and check ‘Always log into zipForm® Plus’. Save the change, and you’ll skip right to the beta on future visits.

@NinaN – If you’d like to use the feedback link to send your contact info; I’ll be happy to help you with the signatures.

@DMenscha – If you send use the feedback link, I’ll get in touch with you work to solve these problems.

I hope this is helpful, look forward to hearing from you, and I thank you for your posts!
How cool! Might I be so bold as to suggest that since you have all of our email addresses it wouldn't be that difficult to do a drip email to them asking for feedback for improvements. I will be sending my comments back to you as you suggest. I love it when software folks actually ask "How are we doing?"

Old 06-12-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipLogix View Post

I see that selection opportunity but I am a bit reluctant to automatically log into a beta solution. There were too many bugs in the mature solution it replaces, so I will let the beta prove itself before logging into it automatically. So far, I like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals