Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 08:47 AM

14 posts, read 23,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesmaxx View Post
As per the Law, home seller who actually accepts an offer by a buyer under the exact terms of the offer. When this happens, the seller and the buyer are now in contract subject to any contingencies required of the buyer in order to close the transaction. In such a situation the buyer has the control over the transfer, assuming there are required written contingencies that the buyer must waive in writing for the sale to close.
---------------------------------------------------
"http://www.loopnet.com/lid/14331064" - Miami Beach Apartments
Thank you it very help.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigW View Post
"Almost" at the same time? Did you communicate the buyer's withdrawl of the offer to the other agent? Which occurred first? That's your answer.

In the early stages, you (better yet, your broker) may be able to speak with the other agent/broker and resolve this quickly and amicably. A release now allows the seller to put the property back on the market without much time lost. A small termination fee could be offered.

The alternative is legal recourse. The seller's home could be held up while litigation goes on. The buyer may be ordered to pay the deposit as indicated in the agreement, and any additional fees, if it goes to court.

At this point, it is in everyone's best interest to play nice and reach a reasonable settlement.

You need to let your broker know ASAP. If you are the broker, call the Realtor, legal hotline. You may have some responsibility if you failed to timely communicate the buyer's decision to withdraw the offer.
Thank you ThebigW. The buyer has changed his mind again. Now he wants this place and deposit his check, even want to put more deposit. Thank you so much for your very helpful information.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:03 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmproperty View Post
I dont know a lot of things. I am a brand new realtor and brand new immigatration. My BIC forward my question to the frontdest laday, this girl even has no Realtor license. So I hope in this professional forum maybe I can get some help. I beleive I can be one of your professional realtor very soon.
I sure hope you have invested in E & O insurance

Old 08-10-2013, 11:30 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,925,477 times
Quote:
I dont know a lot of things. I am a brand new realtor and brand new immigatration. My BIC forward my question to the frontdest laday, this girl even has no Realtor license. So I hope in this professional forum maybe I can get some help. I beleive I can be one of your professional realtor very soon.
googled kbmproperty....are you Lin Wu? If you are, that was easy and I wouldn't hire you or work with you. Just saying........

Old 08-10-2013, 02:36 PM

6,471 posts, read 10,332,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
googled kbmproperty....are you Lin Wu? If you are, that was easy and I wouldn't hire you or work with you. Just saying........
Boy, are you unsympathetic. The OP is a new realtor, he/she is getting their feet wet and looked here for advice. I am sure that you never made any mistakes when you first started out.

OP, just ignore impolite replies and don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any doubts, but your really should check with your broker or co-workers first.

Old 08-10-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontaskwhy View Post
Boy, are you unsympathetic. The OP is a new realtor, he/she is getting their feet wet and looked here for advice. I am sure that you never made any mistakes when you first started out.

OP, just ignore impolite replies and don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any doubts, but your really should check with your broker or co-workers first.
I see you agree with me, in a roundabout way.
The reason I made the comment is because she did not make it with an anonymous user name and I was pointing out to her how easy it was to find out who she was. I'm guessing there are others who would not want to hire someone who is asking important questions about her job on a public forum. Just my opinion, that's all.

Last edited by geebabe; 08-10-2013 at 03:28 PM..

Old 08-10-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:

Well, if you read the whole thread you'll notice I am not alone.

Old 08-10-2013, 07:37 PM

6,471 posts, read 10,332,410 times
Don't get me wrong, I did read the entire thread. I just would have expressed my opinion more diplomatically.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:01 PM

774 posts, read 1,693,161 times
Quote:
We have a lot of realtors like this where I live too

Old 08-10-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:

I am glad my screen name is not "21 century" or "Keller Williams" something like that. otherwise some people maybe busy google out hundreds agents name which their broker should not hire.

Thank you dontaskwhy, yes I will ignore impolite replies and very appreciate your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals