Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 12:21 PM

96 posts, read 65,076 times

Advertisements

We closed on the sale of our home yesterday- and I would like to write a endorsement/thank you letter to our realtors (mother & daughter team).

Is it appropriate to send it to their real estate office (guess what I'm saying is that I would like it to be a positive endorsement for future customers to use them).

Or should I send it to them in hopes that they will pass it on to their office managers?

I want to mention that they priced the house great to bring in many lookers through the house (we have almost 30 pass through in the 5 days after it went on the market) and also their staging ideas were great.

Also, start to finish from the time it hit the MLS til closing was 30 days.

Suggestions please, as to where to send it and what to say?

thanks all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2016, 12:27 PM

2,560 posts, read 6,498,609 times
If they have a Facebook page for their team, then leave a review there. Same for a Google review on their business page. And, definitely find out the name of their broker and send them a letter.

Old 08-20-2016, 12:30 PM

96 posts, read 65,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricBoyd View Post
If they have a Facebook page for their team, then leave a review there. Same for a Google review on their business page. And, definitely find out the name of their broker and send them a letter.
Thank you!!

Old 08-20-2016, 12:54 PM

8,575 posts, read 12,395,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevogal View Post
Thank you letter to realtors-what to say?
Quote:
Thank you!!
Gosh, you answered your own question.

Old 08-20-2016, 01:04 PM

14,458 posts, read 12,081,453 times
Online 5 star reviews everywhere you can find to give them, including facebook, Zillow, Realtor and the other RE sites, and Google, are the best thanks any client can give!

Old 08-20-2016, 01:24 PM

43,266 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
Online 5 star reviews everywhere you can find to give them, including facebook, Zillow, Realtor and the other RE sites, and Google, are the best thanks any client can give!
I'll take the Thank You note. SO much more personal.

And, Jack is right. The OP answered the question. "Thank You!"

Old 08-20-2016, 10:50 PM

4,578 posts, read 5,661,006 times
Quote:
We closed on the sale of our home yesterday- and I would like to write a endorsement/thank you letter to our realtors (mother & daughter team).

Is it appropriate to send it to their real estate office (guess what I'm saying is that I would like it to be a positive endorsement for future customers to use them).

Or should I send it to them in hopes that they will pass it on to their office managers?

I want to mention that they priced the house great to bring in many lookers through the house (we have almost 30 pass through in the 5 days after it went on the market) and also their staging ideas were great.

Also, start to finish from the time it hit the MLS til closing was 30 days.

Suggestions please, as to where to send it and what to say?

thanks all!
Go to Zillow. Go to Yelp. Leave glowing recommendations on each site where the agent is listed. THAT is the absolute best gift you can give them. That, and lots of referrals -- send your friends and family to her! And send them a copy of the letter, mention where you've posted it, and reiterate that how pleased you were with their services. Sending it to their managing broker is a nice touch, but the managing broker isn't going to give them a "raise" or anything like that -- usually just an "attaboy", maybe mention it in an office meeting.

Last edited by Yac; 11-20-2020 at 02:41 AM..

Old 08-24-2016, 09:14 PM

8,674 posts, read 22,905,462 times
I agree about the thank you note. If it's well written it could be the centerpiece on their reference page on their webpage (after backing you to sign a release)

Old 08-25-2016, 08:06 AM

3,720 posts, read 9,994,639 times
Say thank you. And refer them to all your friends!

Old 12-11-2018, 01:03 PM

43,266 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblackga View Post
Go to Zillow. Go to Yelp. ...
Truly the dregs of society.
I would never send a client to any of them, and would prefer not to be associated with them.

Last edited by Yac; 11-20-2020 at 02:41 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals