Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:08 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,225,232 times

Advertisements

Kazork is what is referred to as a Software As Service provider. They are not licensed as real estate brokers, nor do they pay commissions. They act on behalf of sellers to obtain offers through their website.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 01:21 PM

982 posts, read 3,475,820 times
Good point. I thought I was just a 'tard and missed the explanation of how commission is paid. Funny how people conveniently omit information to make something sound better than it really is. I signed up with Kazork over a year ago and none of my clients have ever requested that I use it....which is why I haven't bothered with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
Kazork is what is referred to as a Software As Service provider. They are not licensed as real estate brokers, nor do they pay commissions. They act on behalf of sellers to obtain offers through their website.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:13 PM

2 posts, read 6,395 times
Hello, my name is Angela O'Connell, and I am a representative of Kazork.com. First of all, I would like to state that no one else aside from myself in this thread (who has not declared so) is associated with or working for us. Those that have are agents who have used our system or listed for us in the past and were not compensated in any way for their posts here. Secondly, I'd like to invite those who are unsure of our intentions/ reliability to visit our website and check out the testimonials we have from agents across the nation about Kazork under the "Customers" tab-- these are all real agents and their real words. If you still have any concerns, please call us at the customer service number on our website and we'll more than happily answer any questions you have. Thirdly, to those who say they have had a negative experience with us-- I am not here to rebut your grievances, as we believe in open forums, but I do want to encourage you to call us and discuss your situation with one of our helpful customer service reps. We can't improve or resolve issues unless we know they exist. I say this with the affidavit, however, that we are bound by some things beyond our control, like all asset management companies. Our clients, which range from the big banks to private sellers, have specific instructions and requirements for their assets, and we must ensure that these are followed and met. Commissions are set and paid for by the seller. As long as it's okay with the admins, I'd be more than happy to answer any further questions directed to me.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:38 PM

10,894 posts, read 21,851,140 times
Some threads never die.

Old 04-16-2010, 12:08 PM

181 posts, read 407,647 times
I am amazed that spammers do not understand how being a spammer may actually hurt them in the eyes of a consumer. Sure there may be SEO benefits from the posting on CD. Today's internet savvy consumer will recognize spam and may develop a negative opinion of the offending company because of this type of behavior IMHO.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:59 PM

2 posts, read 6,395 times
As I have already stated, the only person on this thread associated with Kazork is myself. If you have any questions about our veracity, I encourage you to ask them. ETA: Do you really think a thread of this sort would be ideal for SEO? I'm only trying to clear the air, we are not the sort of company a lot of you think we are.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:04 PM

10,894 posts, read 21,851,140 times
Is Kazork such a small company that you know everyone there?

Old 04-17-2010, 10:12 AM

181 posts, read 407,647 times
I did not say ideal for SEO but have some benefit since I have had some of my replies show up under my google alerts for certain phrases/words. If google found those, it would find this.

Again, the internet savvy consumer would find this discussion in researching your website/company. As was pointed out, there were replies from new members that had a post history that was suspiciously low. And the consumer is going to draw their own conclusion after seeing the behavior in this discussion.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:27 PM

2 posts, read 6,041 times
The first thing you should realize is that NO ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY CONTROLS the ASSET! At the end of the day, the asset is still controlled and owned by the banks. Kazork, just like any other asset management company is at the mercy of the seller, just the same as any other agent. Their portal is in place to facilitate the closing process, not to control every aspect of it. As for utilities, there are still listing agents involved in the process, you cannot use the system without being a Licensed Agent. So why not contact the agent as to the status of the utilities. Why weren't the utilities turned on prior to the even entering into contract? I am not sure which state you live in, but we were required to have utilities turned on as per the contract. And if the utilities had not been turned on, it is your job as the agent to ensure that your client's needs are met. I think maybe you as the agent should be more assertive in ensuring your clients' needs are being met, rather than placing blame on a third party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not a solution View Post
I wouldn't touch Kazork’s BS online bidding service with a TEN FOOT POLE! Read the 'fine print' for sure! They represent bulk REO bank owned (GMAC FORECLOSURE AS-IS) properties. Their claim is "Truth, Transparency, and Logic" in the Real Estate industry and nothing could be further from the Truth. You will pull out every last hair after dealing with this incredibly unprofessional (essentially run by kids with little to NO knowledge of standard Closing Transaction procedures) and are truly an unethical ‘Asset Management’ group. They should be banned by every DRE in the US. Use this service at your own risk. You will lose any potential Buyer that has any faith in your ability to fairly and properly represent them; not to mention the ridiculous closing costs that your Buyer will incur and the ability to identify another property after wasting your Buyer’s time and money with this unprofessional group. Their contracts negotiate ‘quick closing’ periods – from 5 to 25 days. The Truth is that after the 5 day Inspection Contingency period ends (utilities will NOT get turned on in that time frame, making it IMPOSSIBLE to properly assess the properties condition) and the Financial Contingency period ends; you will be required to secure an extension deemed by the lording GMAC execs (ruthless and greedy) that the idiots at Kazork are essentially incapable of negotiating; they are your contacts to negotiate this (almost impossible; the owner’s of Kazork unmercifully suck up to GMAC for their benefit). GMAC will either impose a charge to your Buyer’s a $100 per diem fee written into a ‘Contract Rider’ as part of their contract, or even better the bank (GMAC) will just keep your Buyer’s Earnest Money. There are many other ways to buy these misfortunate foreclosed REO’s without all of this unnecessary hoop-jumping. Word up; beware of this incredible sham of a company.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:32 PM

2 posts, read 6,041 times
Have you ever even used them? You sure are pessimistic for someone who doesn't even have an account of having experienced ever doing business with them????? Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmmmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Hoffman View Post
Shocker. Another one post wonder pimping kazork.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals