Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 10:38 AM

2,560 posts, read 6,499,725 times

Advertisements

Suzi, you earn reputation by others rating your posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 05:30 PM

88 posts, read 286,566 times
IF I understand the Realtor blog rules you can't post a listing yoiu have for either sale or lease? Confused. Thanks for reply ... I several listing love include in a blog here on this forum

Old 12-14-2010, 01:34 AM

8,954 posts, read 4,270,215 times
No. There are dozens of websites where you can put your listings, city-data is not one of them. You are welcome to share your knowledge of an area and gain leads this way here.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:41 AM

5 posts, read 21,061 times
Awesome. I'll start a stats blog for Placer County then in the coming days. Great news.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:19 AM

1 posts, read 16,658 times
I am new to this forum community, I am very glad to join this community and I want to share my ideas and knowledge resources with the forum members as well as keen to increase my information bank also.
Thanks.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:29 PM

800 posts, read 1,910,321 times
After searching high and low, I've found the answer to the age-old question of "how do I get a custom user title?":

Page 2 of the FAQ had this under the heading "Custom User Titles:"

"This feature has proven to be quite popular and since we have been periodically lowering the amount of rep points given out by users, you can now set your user title (in My Settings->Edit Profile) at 50 reputations points instead of 100. You also need to be registered for 30 days and have 200 posts. The promotion script runs once an hour, you may have to wait up to an hour to change set your user title."

I changed my title to "Real Estate Agent" by joining the group "Real Estate Agents". However, I'm not an agent, but rather a broker, so would very much like to be more specific.

Only 133 posts to go!

Old 12-11-2012, 11:02 AM

1 posts, read 15,935 times
This is really a great way to communicate with other real estate bloggers. For all we know Real Estate is a tough Business.

Old 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM

11 posts, read 26,064 times
I'm new to the city-data forums and I was wondering as a real estate agent how do I create my own blog post! I searched high and low and could not find where to submit my own blog post.

I'm trying to abide by the rules so any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Old 08-26-2014, 01:11 AM

11 posts, read 36,250 times
Default Reply: Real Estate Agents - start creating blogs to get free exposure

Thanks for affording us this fantastic prospect to associate with several real estate groups without any fret. Here we can examine various real estate schemes, events and their convenient solutions by experts. This a great platform to know about property management for our residential or commercial property.

Old 10-10-2016, 01:58 PM

106 posts, read 139,147 times
Can anyone help me find a realtor with flipper connections in my area? My house needs some remodeling and it can be completed within a month, with the right contractors. I can't get the contractors promptly on my own! Anyone who finds me someone can get a finder's fee and the local realtor who can actually get the work done on time and with a high enough asking price will get the listing. Thank you and please pass this on. It's urgent we get resettled before winter. :/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals