U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 09:22 PM

222 posts, read 974,431 times

Advertisements

What do you think?
BLOG.FranklyRealty.com

As a seller.buyer, I am impressed. I like his database too - love the large pictures. FranklyMLS.com Virginia & DC MLS via Keyword Search & Wiki I gave examples of a search above.

I'm not related to him or anything - I just found his site many months ago and have loved it, as well as the new features he rolls out periodically. I'm wondering what Realtors think of it!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 10:23 PM

45,613 posts, read 33,877,378 times
He's a well oiled marketing machine. I like the concept. His niche is the anti- real estate agent, AGENT. He is likely to appeal to his own age demographic, well.

And he is georgeous.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:46 PM

45,613 posts, read 33,877,378 times
Default Update

I watched his Youtube thing. He is average looking and not at all like his picture. What a surprise.

Old 08-01-2008, 03:33 PM

SOMEBODY has a one track mind... LOL

Old 08-01-2008, 03:36 PM

30 posts, read 168,608 times
He is pretty active on the website activerain.com. Check out his blogs there.

Old 08-01-2008, 03:46 PM

How much business do you think he drums up from his blogs/site/posts? He is NoVa and I am in MD - if he were closer I'd go have a talk with him. I like his style - he is an information giver, and I'm one of those people who asks tons of questions and likes a real, informative answer.

Old 08-01-2008, 04:59 PM

42 posts, read 109,591 times
Default My post removed

So I had a funny post on here, but somebody thought it was too spammy.

Apparently somebody else can say how great I am, but I can't correct them. And I can't tell you about other blogs.

Oh well.

Also I said that that photo is outdated and photoshopped to make me look hot.

Frank

Old 08-01-2008, 05:11 PM

20,389 posts, read 37,697,685 times
Yes, the rules against advertising posts are at the top of the front page of the forums. The "no advertising" part is even visible without clicking on it, it's that important. You'll also need to go sign up for the realtors group so that you will be identified as a real estate agent under your name.

Old 08-01-2008, 05:27 PM

13,985 posts, read 32,771,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklyRE View Post
So I had a funny post on here, but somebody thought it was too spammy.

Apparently somebody else can say how great I am, but I can't correct them. And I can't tell you about other blogs.

Oh well.

Also I said that that photo is outdated and photoshopped to make me look hot.

Frank
It's nice that the agents don't advertise on here. As a result, only extra special super duper agents (myself included ) tend to participate. It's not like on those other forums, where every other sentence is why the agent is so great and you should use them...

It's kinda nice actually.

I haven't posted my photo, but maybe if I scrounge through one of my college photos of me in a bikini I could post that. Only 20 years and __ pounds off...but hey...I would look hot and that is the most important thing.

By the way someone can say you are great, and you can agree. MikeJaquish is constantly talking about how awesome he is. (Not really, just picking on MikeJ).

Old 08-01-2008, 06:06 PM

33,446 posts, read 58,043,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfall View Post
It's nice that the agents don't advertise on here. As a result, only extra special super duper agents (myself included ) ..............
MikeJaquish is constantly talking about how awesome he is. (Not really, just picking on MikeJ).
This "Real Estate" Stuff is really hard...
So... I'm not really so great?

shucks.
Or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals