Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 11:55 PM

66 posts, read 294,377 times

Advertisements

There are a few forum regulars that I anticipate a response from the most but I look forward to hearing what you all have to say about this since you are the ones using the services of REALTORs to buy or sell a home.

Please copy and paste the two sections below and answer them in your posts.

On the buy side:

What type of service do you expect from a buyer's agent?

What would you want a buyer's agent to do for you that you haven't experienced yet?

Would you rather the seller paid the buyer's agent's commission or would you pay the 2%-3% of the home sale price to your agent instead of having it in the list price?

Buyer's agents use a number of different things from recipe cards to market statistics to follow up with their clients until they are ready to buy. What do you think the agent should do to keep you interested until you are ready to buy?

On the listing side:

What type of service do you expect from a listing agent?

What would you want a listing agent to do for you that you haven't experienced yet?

Would you rather the buyer paid the buyer's agent commission or would you pay the 4%-6% to your agent for the co-broke split?

===

I decided to make this thread to give you all the chance to put your two cents in on what these agents should be doing to be worth the commissions they are paid. I'm an exclusive buyer's agent and I like to think of how I would be treated when I buy a home as the way I should provide the service to my clients but it's easy to fall into the mental trap that everyone knows what I'm talking about in real estate because I handle transactions every day and I feel like sometimes clients get lost in the process. I don't want to lose touch with home buyers (and reality!) so I value all the replies to this thread.

I look forward to your opinions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2007, 01:57 AM

202 posts, read 469,802 times
First, I have to commend you for posting this... I think this is histories first for a realtor to post such a thread that shows genuine concern for thebuyers and sellers out there.

Buying or selling is one of the most challenging and emotionally charged transactions that anyone can undergo. It about time that someone asked these questions and this will make you a better realtor. I would suggest that for starters you allow both your buyers and sellers to fill out a survey before, during and AFTER your service that can help you understand how YOU can better help the next guy/gal.

For buyers:
I DON'T WANT TO BE "SERVICED"... I WANT TO FORMULATE A RELATIONSHIP. THIS TAKES HONESTY & INTEGRITY. THESE ARE NOT JUST CHEAP WORDS TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY BY REALTORS. SO FEW REALTORS THAT I HAVE KNOWN EXEMPLIFY THIS. A REALTOR THAT EXEMPLIFIES HONESTY AND WORKS HARD TO SHOW ME THE BUYER THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS THE REALTOR THAT GETS MY BUISNESS. ONE THAT NEGOTIATES AND FIGHTS HARD TO LOWER THE CRAZY ASKING PRICES OUT THER IN THE MARKET TODAY. ONE THAT ISN'T AFTER THE COMMITION. BUT AFTER ONE THING... TO PROTECT THE INTERESTS OF THE BUYER. THEY SAY ITS A BUYERS MARKET WELL IT SURE DOESN'T FELL THAT WAY. IF I HAVE ONE MORE REALTOR TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BUY EVERY HOME THAT I SEE BECAUSE THE MARKET WILL KEEP RISING... I THINK I'M GONNA SCREEM

What would you want a buyer's agent to do for you that you haven't experienced yet?
MOST OF WHAT I SAID ABOVE APPLIES HERE... FORMULATE A TRUSTING RELATIONSHIP BASED ON FACT AND TRUTH. BUT BEYOND THAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND YOUR CLIENT. PROVIDE ME WITH INFORMATION SUCH AS A CMA IN GRAPHIC FORMAT THAT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND QUICKLY BEFORE WE SEE THE HOME. THE PAST 7 YEARS HAVE BROUGHT A SELLERS MARKET THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN IN HISTORY PARTLY DUE TO 9/11. THEREFOR REALTORS DID NOT NEED TO WORK HARD TO EARN THE SALE. THE SALES WERE COMING BY THE HUNDREDS WITH EASE. WELL 2005 IS IN THE PAST AND THAT ERA IS OVER. TIME FOR THOSE GOOD REALTORS OUT THERE TO START WORKING AGAIN. THOSE THAT WILL ARE THE ONES WHO WILL GET THE COMMISSIONS. ITS SIMPLE.

Would you rather the seller paid the buyer's agent's commission or would you pay the 2%-3% of the home sale price to your agent instead of having it in the list price?
MOST DEFINATLY... AS A BUYER I WOULD PAY THE COMMISSION. ANY BUYER WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS AT STAKE HERE.

WOULD YOU WANT TO HIRE A LAWYER TO DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU KNOW THAT LAWYER WILL GET PAID BY THE COUNTERPARTY? WHERE DO YOU THINK HIS/HER LAWYALTY WILL BE? THIS ISN'T HOW IT WORKS BELIVE IT OR NOT IN REAL ESTATE. THATS RIGHT YOUR BUYERS AGENTS GET PAID BY THE SELLERS AT THE TIME OF SALE. OXYMORON DON'T YOU THINK? HOW CAN THEY BE LOYAL TO THE BUYER? THATS BS...

HOWEVER, I WOULD PAY IT IF THE AGENT CAN INSURE THAT THEY SAVE ME MONEY... FOR EXAMPLE, LETS SAY THAT PERHAPS WE SIGN A CONTRACT THAT STATES THAT THE REALTOR OF CHOICE WILL BE MY EXCLUSIVE BUYERS AGENT FOR A SERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME AND THAT YOU AGREE TO PAY THE REALTOR HIS COMMISSION OF 2% IF HE/SHE SAVES YOU 5-7% BELOW ASKING PRICE OR 3% IF THE SAVINGS ARE 7-10% BELOW OR 4% 10-12% BELOW AND SO ON AND SO ON. YOU SEE, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONE REALTOR AND ANOTHER IN TERMS OF THIER NEGOTIATION ABILITIES. THE MORE THEY SAVE YOU THE MORE THEY MAKE. EVERYONE IS HAPPY. BTW, BY EXCLUSIVE I MEAN EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO THE PROPERTIES THAT YOU SHOW ME AS A BUYER. WHY SHOULD I ONLY LOCK MYSELF TO ONE REALTOR WHEN I HAVE NOT SEEN WHAT THIS PERSON IS CAPABLE OF. THE HARDER YOU WORK TO SHOW ME HOMES THAT I AM LOOKING FOR THE BETTER YOUR CHANCE TO GET THE SALE

Buyer's agents use a number of different things from recipe cards to market statistics to follow up with their clients until they are ready to buy. What do you think the agent should do to keep you interested until you are ready to buy?

ITS SIMPLE... DON'T BE PUSHY. SHOW ME HOMES I WANT TO SEE. UNDERSTAND WHO I AM. BE HONEST. WORK HARD. GET ME THE INFO I NEED TO MAKE AN EDUCATED DECISION.

STOP IT WIT THESE RECIPE CARDS. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. WE ARE UNIQUE IN OUT WANTS NEEDS AND DESIRES. THIS ISN'T A BAKERY WHERE IF YOU HAVE A RECIPE THAT YOU FOLLOW TO THE TEE AND YOU GET THE EXACT SIZE SHAPE TASTE COLOR TEXTURE OUT OF THE OVEN. SAME GOES FOR MARKET STATISTICS TO A CERTEN EXTENT. THEY ARE ONLY A TOOL TO EDUCATE THE BUYER. FOLLOW UP IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT DON'T BE PUSHY... KNOW THE DIFF.

WHAT DO I THINK THE AGENT SHOULD DO TO KEEP ME INTERESTED UNTILL I AM READY TO BUY? WELL, SHOW ME OUR TRACK RECORD. IF PRICES ARE INCREASING SHOW ME...IF PRICES ARE DECREASING... SHOW ME. IF ONE HOME IS BIGGER OR BETTER THAN THE OTHER THAN SHOW ME.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:58 AM

SECOND HALF...

FOR SELLERS:

FIRST AND FORMOST, TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE MARKET. DON'T MAKE PROMISES THAT YOU CAN NOT KEEP. EDUCATE THE SELLER RESPONSIBLY. BE WILLING TO WALK AWAY FROM A SELLER WHO IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT THE ASKING PRICE OF HIS/HER HOME. AFTERALL YOU THE REALTOR WILL WATE YOUR TIME AND MONEY LISTING A HOME IN A BUYERS MARKET THAT WON'T SELL.

What would you want a listing agent to do for you that you haven't experienced yet?

HIRE A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER TO SHOOT AND STAGE THE HOME. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THEY NEED TO WORK ALSO. MAKE ME AWARE OF THE STRONG POINTS OF THE HOME. IF THE HOME IS IN DISREPARE FIX IT FIRST. IF IT IS OUTDATED THAN UPDATE IT. EDUCATE THE SELLERS OUT THERE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF CURB APEAL. HIRE AN ARCHITECT TO TRANSFORM THE HOME. IF THE HOME DOES NOT WARRENT THIS THAN THE SELLER WILL NEED TO TAKE A PAY CUT.

Would you rather the buyer paid the buyer's agent commission or would you pay the 4%-6% to your agent for the co-broke split?

ABSOLUTLY WOULD RATHER THE BUYER PAY THE BUYERS AGENT. AFTERALL ALL SELLERS OUT THER INCREASE THIER "TRUE HOMES VALUE BY THE AMOUNT OF THE HIGH COMMISSION. IF THE SELLER ONLY HAS TO PAY HALF THE USUAL COMMISSION THAN THE ASKING PRICE CAN BE LESSENED.

LAST WORD... TOO MANY REALTORS INTERFEAR UNETHICALLY WITH APPRAISERS AND EVEN INSPECTORS AND LAWYERS JUST TO SEE THE CONTRACT SIGNED AND EXECUTED.REALTORS ARE NOT HE ONLY ONES TO DO THIS YOU HAVE LENDERS, MORTGAGE BROKERS TOO. THIS IS THE REASON MOST BUYERS AND SELLERS DO NOT TRUST YOU. YOU HAVE TO EARN THAT RESPECT AND TRUST AND YOU WON'T LOOSE THIER LOYALTY. I GUARNTEE IT!

Old 02-21-2007, 08:02 AM

991 posts, read 4,607,419 times
Just a suggestion if houses are not selling why don't some of the realtors cut their commision and sell volume rather than just sell one house for that possible big commision. As far as the sellers yes a lot of them do inflate prices, for really horrible homes that are for sale, my home is on the market and is listed below the comp price and is totally done inside and out, We put a lot into the house and just want to recoup the money put into the house, not rip someone off. I think some of the buyers need to be realistic that sometimes there expectations are out of line, one real estate told me that if the buyers do not like the color of a wall they will not buy the house yet, the gut work is done, cesspools, siding, kitchens bathrooms etc. She said most of the buyers want want want and do not want to pay.

Old 02-21-2007, 10:23 AM

265 posts, read 1,545,365 times
On the buy side:

I'm a very hands-on kind of buyer (I keep on top of new MLS listings, do extensive drive-throughs of surrounding areas, research zoning & topographical issues, etc, before making an offer and in many cases even before requesting a showing) so many of the things that a buyer agent might ordinarily do, I do myself. But for someone who doesn't have the time or inclination to do these things, I'd expect a buyer agent to do some or most of them. And the agent should respect the buyer's budget both as to home price & taxes. The agent has to really LISTEN to the buyer, UNDERSTAND what is wanted, and then ACT accordingly.

Can't think of anything but that is because I prefer to take so much of the basic and advanced services upon myself anyhow.

In this market, at this point in time, it is simpler to just have the buyer agent receive a commission split from the full (listing) contract amount. This is my personal preference also. Of course, if a buyer does pay his agent directly, the commission can be included in the cost basis of the home for capital gains tax purposes later on; on a $600,000 home, for example, a 2.5% buyer agent commission would be $15,000.

What do you think the agent should do to keep you interested until you are ready to buy?
Just keep me on that MLS email notification system, that's all I ask! The thing to NOT DO is to pester me with properties that don't fit my criteria.

On the listing side:

1. Provide the seller with an ACCURATE CMA! If you can't give a truly accurate comp, then explain to the seller in detail why and how what you came up with, is not truly representative of what price is likely to be realized for their house.
2. Do not "up" the suggested listing price just to come away with the listing! This really makes me mad: the agent who "assures" a seller that because of their expertise he can get a higher selling price than the other guy. The homeowner is dazzled by the figures (and probably inaccurate comps) and signs, only to have the house sit because it's overpriced. Then the "expert" realtor will blame the market and "regretfully" suggest the price be lowered. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
3. If a seller insists on a delusionally high listing price, make sure you make it known that in your professional opinion, the market (or the house itself, if that's the case) may not support the price the seller has convinced himself he can get. Don't yes a seller to death if you know darn well the odds are 100 to 1 against the house ever bringing close to the desired figure; "CYA".
4. Don't push for a realtor's or public open house if the seller doesn't like the idea.
5. Be honest with the seller about anything that should or can be done to make the property more attractive to buyers. There ARE polite ways to suggest cleanups, touchups of trim, etc. Don't ever assume that buyers are able to look past the dirt and neglect to the "bones"; many can't.
6. Take ACCURATE photos of the outside, interior, and property. And for g-d's sake don't use a camera with a horizontal stretch lens to make everything look wider! It's SO obviously a ploy, and it makes buyers view the accuracy of everything about the listing with suspicion. If the house has been on the market since the last weather season, take new photos; don't allow your photos to 'date' the listing!
7. Get the listing on MLS, and the signage up at the house, a.s.a.p.
8. Don't push the seller to be out of the house for showings if the seller is uncomfortable with doing that (many are).
9. Be available for questions from seller and buyers/buyers agents, and respond promptly. KNOW your listing! Get as much info from the seller as you can, and doublecheck its accuracy. When a buyer's agent calls you to ask how many sq ft the house is, don't say "I don't know exactly, but it's pretty large..". HAVE THE INFO available.
10. When you write up the listing or sales flyer, do it correctly. Check it for spelling and grammar, then have two OTHER people proofread it as well. You are supposed to be a professional; put out a professional written product!

Luckily, the listing agent I now use, is has a 100% "A" record in all of the above ten categories. I can't say nearly as much for the agents I used prior to finding this one!

Whatever the local market accepts most easily; doesn't really matter to me. If I were in the position of needing to up the cost basis of the home I'm selling, then I would rather pay the full 6%. If not, then it really doesn't matter to me.

Old 02-21-2007, 10:43 AM

991 posts, read 4,607,419 times
Overtaxed I agree with all yo have said, I went through 3 agents to buy my house, at the time 1999, I was approved for 200,000 that was a good amount back then, I told them I was willing to look at anything but a cape (hubby's a fireman afraid of spliting the bedrooms with an infant) anyhow one agent called me on numerous occasions, he showed me 30 capes when I insisted I di not want that now whose time was he wasting? Told me I could add a dormer and make it a colonial, sure I had that money to do just buying, another insulted me and said oh in that range you would be lucky to afford anything but a cape. (200,000) at that time was a good preapproval! The next agent told me I was too picky if I did not like it just sell it, the lady we listed with last summer was a nightmare, told us we could get way more than I knew we could, I told her off the bat to list it for less, which she did and the house was never shown she told me at the price 349,000 it needed an legal apartment.and granite countertops. I live in Patchogue, I am not delusinal that I live in Setauket and my house is worth more but my schools are good, the location is on a dead end.

Old 02-22-2007, 03:34 PM

243 posts, read 884,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by house-hunter View Post
First, I have to commend you for posting this... I think this is histories first for a realtor to post such a thread that shows genuine concern for thebuyers and sellers out there.

Buying or selling is one of the most challenging and emotionally charged transactions that anyone can undergo. It about time that someone asked these questions and this will make you a better realtor. I would suggest that for starters you allow both your buyers and sellers to fill out a survey before, during and AFTER your service that can help you understand how YOU can better help the next guy/gal.

For buyers:
I DON'T WANT TO BE "SERVICED"... I WANT TO FORMULATE A RELATIONSHIP. THIS TAKES HONESTY & INTEGRITY. THESE ARE NOT JUST CHEAP WORDS TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY BY REALTORS. SO FEW REALTORS THAT I HAVE KNOWN EXEMPLIFY THIS. A REALTOR THAT EXEMPLIFIES HONESTY AND WORKS HARD TO SHOW ME THE BUYER THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS THE REALTOR THAT GETS MY BUISNESS. ONE THAT NEGOTIATES AND FIGHTS HARD TO LOWER THE CRAZY ASKING PRICES OUT THER IN THE MARKET TODAY. ONE THAT ISN'T AFTER THE COMMITION. BUT AFTER ONE THING... TO PROTECT THE INTERESTS OF THE BUYER. THEY SAY ITS A BUYERS MARKET WELL IT SURE DOESN'T FELL THAT WAY. IF I HAVE ONE MORE REALTOR TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BUY EVERY HOME THAT I SEE BECAUSE THE MARKET WILL KEEP RISING... I THINK I'M GONNA SCREEM

MOST OF WHAT I SAID ABOVE APPLIES HERE... FORMULATE A TRUSTING RELATIONSHIP BASED ON FACT AND TRUTH. BUT BEYOND THAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND YOUR CLIENT. PROVIDE ME WITH INFORMATION SUCH AS A CMA IN GRAPHIC FORMAT THAT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND QUICKLY BEFORE WE SEE THE HOME. THE PAST 7 YEARS HAVE BROUGHT A SELLERS MARKET THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN IN HISTORY PARTLY DUE TO 9/11. THEREFOR REALTORS DID NOT NEED TO WORK HARD TO EARN THE SALE. THE SALES WERE COMING BY THE HUNDREDS WITH EASE. WELL 2005 IS IN THE PAST AND THAT ERA IS OVER. TIME FOR THOSE GOOD REALTORS OUT THERE TO START WORKING AGAIN. THOSE THAT WILL ARE THE ONES WHO WILL GET THE COMMISSIONS. ITS SIMPLE.

MOST DEFINATLY... AS A BUYER I WOULD PAY THE COMMISSION. ANY BUYER WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS AT STAKE HERE.

WOULD YOU WANT TO HIRE A LAWYER TO DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU KNOW THAT LAWYER WILL GET PAID BY THE COUNTERPARTY? WHERE DO YOU THINK HIS/HER LAWYALTY WILL BE? THIS ISN'T HOW IT WORKS BELIVE IT OR NOT IN REAL ESTATE. THATS RIGHT YOUR BUYERS AGENTS GET PAID BY THE SELLERS AT THE TIME OF SALE. OXYMORON DON'T YOU THINK? HOW CAN THEY BE LOYAL TO THE BUYER? THATS BS...

HOWEVER, I WOULD PAY IT IF THE AGENT CAN INSURE THAT THEY SAVE ME MONEY... FOR EXAMPLE, LETS SAY THAT PERHAPS WE SIGN A CONTRACT THAT STATES THAT THE REALTOR OF CHOICE WILL BE MY EXCLUSIVE BUYERS AGENT FOR A SERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME AND THAT YOU AGREE TO PAY THE REALTOR HIS COMMISSION OF 2% IF HE/SHE SAVES YOU 5-7% BELOW ASKING PRICE OR 3% IF THE SAVINGS ARE 7-10% BELOW OR 4% 10-12% BELOW AND SO ON AND SO ON. YOU SEE, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONE REALTOR AND ANOTHER IN TERMS OF THIER NEGOTIATION ABILITIES. THE MORE THEY SAVE YOU THE MORE THEY MAKE. EVERYONE IS HAPPY. BTW, BY EXCLUSIVE I MEAN EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO THE PROPERTIES THAT YOU SHOW ME AS A BUYER. WHY SHOULD I ONLY LOCK MYSELF TO ONE REALTOR WHEN I HAVE NOT SEEN WHAT THIS PERSON IS CAPABLE OF. THE HARDER YOU WORK TO SHOW ME HOMES THAT I AM LOOKING FOR THE BETTER YOUR CHANCE TO GET THE SALE

ITS SIMPLE... DON'T BE PUSHY. SHOW ME HOMES I WANT TO SEE. UNDERSTAND WHO I AM. BE HONEST. WORK HARD. GET ME THE INFO I NEED TO MAKE AN EDUCATED DECISION.

STOP IT WIT THESE RECIPE CARDS. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. WE ARE UNIQUE IN OUT WANTS NEEDS AND DESIRES. THIS ISN'T A BAKERY WHERE IF YOU HAVE A RECIPE THAT YOU FOLLOW TO THE TEE AND YOU GET THE EXACT SIZE SHAPE TASTE COLOR TEXTURE OUT OF THE OVEN. SAME GOES FOR MARKET STATISTICS TO A CERTEN EXTENT. THEY ARE ONLY A TOOL TO EDUCATE THE BUYER. FOLLOW UP IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT DON'T BE PUSHY... KNOW THE DIFF.

WHAT DO I THINK THE AGENT SHOULD DO TO KEEP ME INTERESTED UNTILL I AM READY TO BUY? WELL, SHOW ME OUR TRACK RECORD. IF PRICES ARE INCREASING SHOW ME...IF PRICES ARE DECREASING... SHOW ME. IF ONE HOME IS BIGGER OR BETTER THAN THE OTHER THAN SHOW ME.
What state are you in? Each state is different, when it comes to paying the commission. Where I am it is normally paid by the seller but all can be nogotiable.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:12 AM

19,959 posts, read 30,021,130 times
i have to agree with the above post, most commissions are split, with a buyers commission listed, now, some agents, or companys, dont do an even split, for example, a 6% commission listing a house, where 4% goes to the listing broker, and 2% goes to the buying broker. this is a gray area, however,
i believe buyers set the markets,(you need buyers to sell) and you need to motivate other brokers to show your listings, so, im very fair, and always an even split, the other angle on this, is,,if i'm going for 4%(as listing broker) and leave just 2 on the buying side, whose interest am i putting first,,me or my principle?????????

Old 02-23-2007, 02:52 PM

11,815 posts, read 34,287,950 times
Default Post closing survey letter

We at XXX Brokerage are committed to listening to you, the client/customer, and that commitment doesn't stop with the closing. Your opinion of your recent real estate experience is as important to us as your business.

We are in a very competitive business and you could have awarded your business to one of our competitors instead of placing your trust in us. We at XXX Brokerage know that every day we have to conduct ourselves in a manner consistent with the trust you have placed in us. The world changes daily and to adapt we must pursue life long learning. While we are committed to maintaining your trust, lifelong learning and continuous improvement we can't measure our progress and missteps with out honest feedback from you the client/customer.

We hope you will share some of your time to respond to our client/customer satisfaction survey.

Wishing you a "happily ever after" experience,

Old 02-24-2007, 12:37 AM

hey how about posting a plan view of the home on MLS??? most folks out there understand what a plan is and it will benefit everyones time if this info is posted up-front.

Oh and I have to agree with overtaxed. Using wide angle lenses to make the spaces bigger than they really area does not help anyone and turns me off to that listing. Its just another way that realtors use as a ploy to try and get people to come see the home. that does nothing for no one... except waste everyones time. the buyers, the sellers, the buyers agents and the listing agent. Be honest and list as many realistic true photos of the properties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals