Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 04:21 PM

134 posts, read 603,516 times

Advertisements

I have been happy with Market Leader, Top Producer doesn't have the referral management capabilities that I need.

I think Market Leaders Drip emails are a lot more professionl looking than Top Producers are also. Market Leader sells leads from Housevaluues.com and JustListed.com also.

If you are interested in Market Leader call Jana Monares at 425-952-6657. Tell her Heather from Idaho sent you and i am sure she will be happy to help tell you the Features and benefits of their program.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 02:03 PM

2 posts, read 6,739 times
Austin-Steve: I had some of the same issues with Top Producer until I ordered and watched the training DVD ($50 and 3 hours long!). Navigating the system is super easy by right clicking and choosing "Open in new window/tab." The only time I have delays is when I'm sending out mass postcards, but I can accept that. We have not found anything else that allows us to keep everything in one place, and I'm finding more and more ways to use the system. Now I can run comps on just my listings based on my input. No solution for your iphone problem, though.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:49 AM

204 posts, read 845,547 times
I've been evaluating RelationshipLIST, and so far so good. Check out their website (Login).

Old 01-12-2009, 11:15 AM

6,333 posts, read 18,049,590 times
I ended up selecting REST (Real Estate Success Tools) which is a FileMaker based software application that does everything we need and also syncs with iPhone.

We are not fully set up with it yet and will probably keep Top Producer active until we fully migrate, so thus far it seems to be everything we need. Plus I own it and there are no monthly fees.

Real Estate Software for Agents, Teams and Offices (Windows and Macintosh)

Old 03-24-2009, 08:22 PM

5 posts, read 17,577 times
Default Anyone ever use any of these different software?

Anyone ever try out one of these different software for Outlook 2007?
Real Estate Software using Microsoft Outlook
Real Estate Contact Manager Software For Microsoft Outlook - An Intuitive Solution
I have been trying out a few different contact programs and I have kind of decided on these two, but I could use a little info if anyone is familiar with these or if you could suggest something better that will interact with Outlook 2007. I am wanting to use Outlook 2007 but I want to have a little more information than just what is in Outlook.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:19 PM

4,826 posts, read 14,308,096 times
I am excited about the RE/MAX Mainstreet update that is coming in April. It is free to RE/MAX agents, is web based for anywhere access, compatible with teams, and more. All that said, the jury is still out concerning speed and user-friendliness.

Old 07-25-2009, 04:46 PM

1 posts, read 4,408 times
I am a new agent and I currently use Top Prod. It is definitely a good product but, as stated in earlier communications, very slow and is becoming a bit expensive to add additional features. It is a bit cumbersome to use (not sure at this point if I just need to become more familiar with the features). You can have TP synch with your outlook for...as stated earlier about the expense.... a one time fee. Can anyone offer a more inexpensive, easier to use product?

Old 08-03-2009, 05:13 PM

Default Real Estate Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by alharris View Post
I am a new agent and I currently use Top Prod. It is definitely a good product but, as stated in earlier communications, very slow and is becoming a bit expensive to add additional features. It is a bit cumbersome to use (not sure at this point if I just need to become more familiar with the features). You can have TP synch with your outlook for...as stated earlier about the expense.... a one time fee. Can anyone offer a more inexpensive, easier to use product?
I am in the porocess of beta testing a software for a company called RE Client Management. It is a nice software that interacts with Outlook. It takes Outlook and turns it into a software that can be used by realtors. It allows you to keep track of all Real Estate Contacts that you have, their prospective homes they are looking for as well as all offers that will make on properties. There is a free 30 day trial, http://www.realestateclientmanagement.com/. It is only $89. After my beta testing period, I will more than likely purchase this software.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:04 AM

1 posts, read 4,161 times
This Outlook software sounds like it's just what I'm looking for. Do you know if there is the Entourage version for Mac users?

Old 10-28-2009, 04:40 PM

Default Real Estate Client Management software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadene View Post
This Outlook software sounds like it's just what I'm looking for. Do you know if there is the Entourage version for Mac users?

Real Estate Client Management software is really a great piece of software, as for working with the Mac, I really do not know if they do or not, there is just a PC version on their site that you can download and use. They are in the process of doing some changes that I think will work quite well in my business. You might follow that web address that I provided and click on SUPPORT and send them a question asking them about the Mac. They are very quick to answer. After the 30 day trial version was up, I purchased the software and I am really glad that I did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals