Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2013, 12:41 PM

1,830 posts, read 6,153,706 times

Advertisements

What are the best websites for advertising ranch/horse property FSBO? No realtors around here so am selling by owner. Paid a realtor to list the property as FSBO but not getting any serious inquiries and need to expand marketing to target prospective buyers who want ranch/horse property in NM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2013, 12:58 PM

20,958 posts, read 45,395,703 times
Lands of America has sections for each state. Also, you might check with the feed stores/tack stores in your area and see what the all-breed publications are and if they have classifieds (most around here have both print and online classifieds), and maybe even a real estate section where you can advertise it. Also, Cowboy.com is a possibility.

Last edited by TexasHorseLady; 06-17-2013 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 06-17-2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHorseLady View Post
Lands of America has sections for each state. Also, you might check with the feed stores/tack stores in your area and see what the all-breed publications are and if they have classifieds (most around here have both print and online classifieds), and maybe even a real estate section where you can advertise it. Also, Cowboy.com is a possibility.

Thank you so much! Thinking these sites might be more likely to produce results for me than realtor.com, etc. My property is ideal for the person with horses who wants the 100+ acres already fenced plus a nice home as well. You've given me hope.

Old 06-17-2013, 03:04 PM

17,709 posts, read 29,812,481 times
Default One idea

One of my customers is a real estate firm that sells this type of property in Colorado so I have some knowledge here.

My suggestion is that you create a website just for the property.
More information is better.
Photos
Maps
All the facts (water, mineral, power, taxes, etc.)

Old 06-19-2013, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
One of my customers is a real estate firm that sells this type of property in Colorado so I have some knowledge here.

My suggestion is that you create a website just for the property.
More information is better.
Photos
Maps
All the facts (water, mineral, power, taxes, etc.)

Good thought but have no idea where to start with creating a website....hmmm...something new to try

Old 06-19-2013, 02:07 PM

43,282 posts, read 77,092,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
Good thought but have no idea where to start with creating a website....hmmm...something new to try
WordPress.com is one of the easiest places to create a site for free.
I do WP.com sites for listings from time to time, with photos, documents, write-ups, etc.

WordPress.com - Get a Free Blog Here

Old 06-19-2013, 02:22 PM

559 posts, read 1,356,195 times
Google horse farms for sale in New Mexico and check out the first few sites that come up. Horseclicks.com is a free listing site that I found useful as it lists everything horse for sale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate