Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 01:34 AM

1,378 posts, read 6,210,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
If my posts hold no value on this thread, that is likely more a reflection of the general value of the entire thread, no?
If you want to control the responses to your stuff, you might consider the extremely accurate and helpful input I offered for free, with no encumbrance or cloud, at the top of the thread:

Don't confuse a "Forum" with a "Blog."
You are trying to write a blog in a forum.

If you feel vulnerable to input with which you disagree, consider that no one is buying your spiel. Not just me. No one.
There are various reasons for that. And attacking a wise guy as not caring about clients clearly demonstrates the disconnect with reality suffered by many folks who hope to profit from furthering conspiracy conspiracies.

In a typical gesture of personal charity, borne of caring and a gratuitous desire to assist my fellow man who has ventured onto a pathway to frustration by entering the right church, but the wrong pew, I repeat the suggestions:
  • Hire an editor. You admit you are unable to compose cogent, concise expository essays, as you are daunted by your topic of mission.
  • Write a blog. CD offers that functionality.
If you actually do care about the topic, you will do those things, to offer the presentation a sincere writer would give to an "important topic."

Quote:
If you feel vulnerable to input with which you disagree, consider that no one is buying your spiel. Not just me. No one.
Really? What input have you offered? lol....see all your posts below. Did you take a poll of all the viewers reading this thread? Sure appears to be lots of hits in a few short days for a thread that holds no interest.

Are you a moderator? Are you running this forum? I've asked politely that you stop the sarcasm remarks that have nothing to do with the topic. You can disagree all you want, but your behavior is trollish and disrespectful. The topic of this thread is new to most viewers, so my posts will 'appear' to be bloggish initially as people new to the clouded title arena aren't familiar enough to know what to ask until additional information is brought forward and their own personal situations come to fruition. A few have already stepped forward. More dialogue will commence in the future as the problem continues to grow. Pretty much everything I'm posting is verifiable. There is nothing conspiratorial about clouded titles. There is nothing conspiratorial about an executive order put in place to enforce Agenda 21 principles and policies.

Your cut and paste response using the 'conspiratorial' argument, holds no merit and is only being used for the purpose of intentionally disrupting and discrediting. If you don't believe in clouded titles and think it's conspiratorial than leave the thread! If you think legal case studies are conspiratorial, leave the thread! If you think MERS doesn't exist or isn't involved in just about every mortgage, leave the thread! If you think fractionalization isn't taking place even though it's written on the promissory note buyers sign at closing, leave the thread! The fact that you keep returning and have yet to offer any words of substance, says to me that you are here to disrupt the flow of conversation purposefully rather than participate with sincere input.

Urban Dictionary: troll
troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

No one is trying to control your responses, you have been asked politely to stop with the sarcastic posts that have nothing to do with the discussion being covered. No one is forcing you to participate. If you think my writing is bad, go take two aspirin, lie down and refrain from reading or participating in this thread ever again.

The comments written below by Mike Jaquish, who claims to be a Realtor out of North Carolina, show no value or relevance to the topic being discussed. For the sake of people who are actually interested, can you please stop?

Quote:
Yessir.

You badly need an editor, but only if you care to be read.

BTW, this thread would be better suited to a blog format rather than a forum.
Quote:
"Well, I finally ran out of the cash I scored selling MRE's for Y2K, and had to do something...."

Quote:
When he said, "Biblical proportions," it may have been a hyperbolic moment. Yeah, on second thought, it was hyperbolic.

There's a snarl here and there. Agreed. Trying to make money off it by exaggerating it exponentially puts the poster in the same frame of reference as rumored tawdry attorneys and agents and lenders.
Quote:
Snarky, snarky doubters....
Quote:
Hedge yer bets.
I have a dozen half-acre lots for sale on Mt. Ararat. No flood plain. Guaranteed water view.
$5000 down and $500/month and one of those babies is all yours.
Quote:
And....
"Let's don't pay Federal Income Tax, because it is unconstitutional or voluntary or sumthin..."

It's gotta be tough to make a living spreading crapola when so many people are giving it away for free...

FREE HORSE MANURE/FERTILIZER

Tons of horse manure for gardening

Free horse manure

Last edited by Torrie; 01-26-2014 at 02:07 AM..

Old 01-26-2014, 04:40 AM

6,814 posts, read 11,529,053 times
Mr. Jaquish has "$500 Winner" of the Most Informative Poster next to his name.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:57 AM

43,264 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrie View Post

... Mike Jaquish, who claims to be a Realtor out of North Carolina,...
"Claims?" Claims... I wonder which is the confusing "claim." Whether I am a REALTOR®? Whether I am from North Carolina? Or, is the whole package the source of confusion?
Another cloud cast on the blogger's quality of research. Fractionalized attention to detail always undermines credibility in research. The "claim" is exceedingly simple to confirm for anyone interested in fact.
It is unfortunate that the OP is so focused on baffling innocent people with F.U.D. that he only seeks agreement with the conspiracy theory hyperbole he promotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokie View Post
Well, truth be told, I actually got that by selling the most MRES. Or the most MERS. Or Girl Scout Cookies.
Or, I was struck by lightning.
Or that $500 appeared after the aliens released me from their spaceship, after a thorough probing. (Disclosure Claim: That really didn't happen. It was a fun ride, but no probe. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
I dunno. Everything's all going so fast around here right now...

Old 01-26-2014, 09:16 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It's the same with stupid"
"Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid".... John Wayne

Old 01-26-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokie View Post
I know appalling isn't it? I was thinking the same thing! I have yet to see any substance or information within his posts on this thread, though he claims to be a "REALTOR®".

Quote:

Yessir.

You badly need an editor, but only if you care to be read.

BTW, this thread would be better suited to a blog format rather than a forum.
Quote:

"Well, I finally ran out of the cash I scored selling MRE's for Y2K, and had to do something...."
Quote:
When he said, "Biblical proportions," it may have been a hyperbolic moment. Yeah, on second thought, it was hyperbolic.

There's a snarl here and there. Agreed. Trying to make money off it by exaggerating it exponentially puts the poster in the same frame of reference as rumored tawdry attorneys and agents and lenders
Quote:
Snarky, snarky doubters....
Quote:
Hedge yer bets.
I have a dozen half-acre lots for sale on Mt. Ararat. No flood plain. Guaranteed water view.
$5000 down and $500/month and one of those babies is all yours.
Quote:
And....
"Let's don't pay Federal Income Tax, because it is unconstitutional or voluntary or sumthin..."

It's gotta be tough to make a living spreading crapola when so many people are giving it away for free...

FREE HORSE MANURE/FERTILIZER

Tons of horse manure for gardening

Free horse manure
So what are the obligations of a "REALTOR®"? From the well written National Association of Realtor's Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice Page:

NAR: Real Estate Resources: 2012 Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice - ARCHIVED DOCUMENT

"In recognition and appreciation of their obligations to clients, customers, the public, and each other, REALTORS® continuously strive to become and remain informed on issues affecting real estate and, as knowledgeable professionals, they willingly share the fruit of their experience and study with others."

"They identify and take steps, through enforcement of this Code of Ethics and by assisting appropriate regulatory bodies, to eliminate practices which may damage the public or which might discredit or bring dishonor to the real estate profession."

Hmmmm, not seeing it in the posts on this thread....let's see what else....

"REALTORS® having direct personal knowledge of conduct that may violate the Code of Ethics involving misappropriation of client or customer funds or property, willful discrimination, or fraud resulting in substantial economic harm, bring such matters to the attention of the appropriate Board or Association of REALTORS®. (Amended 1/00)"

oooh might have to revisit that one...

"In instances where their opinion is sought, or where REALTORS® believe that comment is necessary, their opinion is offered in an objective, professional manner, uninfluenced by any personal motivation or potential advantage or gain."

uh...ya, not seeing that one either.

"In the interpretation of this obligation, REALTORS® can take no safer guide than that which has been handed down through the centuries, embodied in the Golden Rule, “Whatsoever ye would that others should do to you, do ye even so to them.”

Yikes!....this one might come back to bite, as you're selling clouded titles left and right. And guess what? Since you're on a thread that's discussing the clouded title issue, you now have 'first hand knowledge' that it's taking place! Google your name with clouded title and you are first up on the doc Mike Jaquish. I bet an attorney would love getting their hands on that type of information when representing a plaintiff who's been wiped of all they're worth due to being sold a piece of property with an unmarketable title by an agent whose bound via a set of code of ethics, which claim to establish "obligations that may be higher than those mandated by law".

If it were me, I'd be asking the moderator to remove all my smart a$$ posts from this thread asap as you are setting yourself up for discovery to be used against you in a potential lawsuit if a past client should step forward naming you and your firm as a defendant. Last time I checked there's no statue of limitations on fraud. OkeyDokie then...back to trolling and disrupting this thread with nonsensical and unsubstantiated remarks by a 'REALTOR®'.

Last edited by Torrie; 01-26-2014 at 10:20 AM..

Old 01-26-2014, 10:16 AM

17,573 posts, read 46,123,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrie View Post

If it were me, I'd be asking the moderator to remove all my smart a$$ posts from this thread asap as you are setting yourself up for discovery to be used against you in a potential lawsuit if a past client should step forward naming you and your firm as a defendant. Last time I checked there's no statue of limitations on fraud. OkieDokie then...back to trolling and disrupting this thread with nonsensical and unsubstantiated remarks by a 'REALTOR®'.
If your goal of this post was to sway any who didn't already think you were decked out in your tin foil hat I believe you have probably been successful.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:24 AM

6,957 posts, read 22,300,551 times
Whew! Thank God I'm not a Realtor® I can just use common sense instead.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
Whew! Thank God I'm not a Realtor® I can just use common sense instead.
"DMenscha, who claims not to be a Realtor from California..."

Old 01-26-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
If your goal of this post was to sway any who didn't already think you were decked out in your tin foil hat I believe you have probably been successful.
"manderly6, who claims to be a CityData member from NJ..."

Old 01-26-2014, 10:43 AM

Listen, I'm not on here to be a big meanie, but I can tell you attorneys don't care, they're interested in your errors and omissions insurance! This makes you a target! Rest assured if I'm thinking of the potential scenario above others will too. Protect yourself, learn from this. If Mike wants to remove his name off of this thread, I will gladly edit my post and create a general scenario for other agents to learn. MERS isn't going away and it's aknown fact within the real estate legal community that their business plan is anything but ethical. People aren't just losing their homes because they've stopped making payments, they're being stolen from them. All one has to do is read case studies to see this is going on. From what I can see after reading the code of ethics page on the NAR website...an attorney representing a plaintiff who's been violated is going to have a field day with the information provided.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate