Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 04:41 AM

3,297 posts, read 6,260,357 times

Advertisements

Like Mike posted in another thread, he is using this to SEO himself and get Google hits. Just stop responding to his nonsense. Wonder why he keeps posting those two words regardless?

Its cheap and sleazy, just like he has shown himself to be. Don't play into his game.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:26 AM

63 posts, read 58,762 times
OM Gosh, its so funny how every time realtors resort to this kind of non-sense to distract consumers away from the subject of REALTOR REBATE savings.

And BTW, I don't need anymore hits on my website as I'm at the top of just about all FL Mtg searches and in fact, I don't want to be at the top as 4th place down is the best position to be in anyway.

I know its hard for realtors to comprehend that a Mortgage Broker is willing to unveil the secret of REALTOR REBATES savings available to Consumers, but I have no hidden agenda other than sharing this info with Consumers in hopes they too can save some of their equity vs. handing over so much to realtors in so called "Earned" real estate commissions!

Old 04-14-2014, 07:30 AM

6,468 posts, read 10,322,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine1984 View Post
but I have no hidden agenda ....
Really? Throwing another industry of professionals under the bus isn't a hidden agenda? You feel that Realtors are earning too much money and should willingly offer to offer commission rebates ?

Would you be willing to work for a discounted amount on a regular basis for doing the same job with any other customer ? Somehow I doubt it.

I won't disagree that some realtors (I have done so) willingly take a partial loss to make a deal work, but your allegations are unfair IMHO.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:54 AM

Yet realtors, regardless of the time and effort a Mortgage Broker has invested in a borrower, will without ANY consideration for the Mortgage Broker, without the slightest bit of remorse, will steer the Mortgage Broker's borrower to their "Preferred" lender, but HOW DARE this same thing be done back to realtors right?

When a Mortgage Broker is referring consumers to realtors offering massive saving of their Equity thru REALTOR REBATES, suddenly it looked at as stealing realtor's livelihood, unethical, etc.? The hypocrisy is nauseating!!

Well, the days of Open Season of Mortgage Broker's borrowers are OVER for those Mortgage Brokers who are learning how to combat those so called..."Ethical" realtors who try to pull their typical Steering and Coercion tactics on the Mortgage Broker's borrower!

They get their first taste of the "Equalizer!" Like a guided tank killer "Dragon" missile fired for effect down range, when a Broker unleashes the REALTOR REBATE missile, it neutralizes any target!

...figuratively speaking...LOL

Old 04-14-2014, 09:16 AM

Wow, I don't recall seeing a rash of threads bashing Mortgage Brokers recently.

Have a good day.

Old 04-14-2014, 11:18 AM

How many hundreds or thousands of times have you recv a pre approval letter for a buyer from a Mortgage Broker you did not know and steered the Mortgage Broker's borrower to your "Preferred" lender for a lower rate or less costs?

So why is it wrong when a Mortgage Broker gets hold of your buyer and steers them to their "Preferred" realtor for a REALTOR REBATES?

What, ok one way, but not ok the other?

The hypocrisy id nauseating!

Old 04-14-2014, 11:19 AM

10,965 posts, read 21,964,887 times
Well Steve, I see lots of ranting and raving from you but very little to back up claims even when asked to provide evidence. I take it you'd be fine with us sending out a link to this thread to all the agents in the Tampa area?

Old 04-14-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine1984 View Post
How many hundreds or thousands of times have you recv a pre approval letter for a buyer from a Mortgage Broker you did not know and steered the Mortgage Broker's borrower to your "Preferred" lender for a lower rate or less costs?
How about NEVER ?? Don't assume that I or anyone does so hundreds or thousands of times.

I don't steer any of my customers to any banker/mortgage broker. If a customer asks for names of bankers or brokers, I have a list of people that I give them for contact information and let them decide for themself. If a customer already has a lender in mind, I do not offer any additional names unless they ask.

I recently had a customer with rough credit history that I recommended to a local mortgage broker after numerous declines by bank mortgage reps.

BTW: It is highly unethical and perhaps illegal to steer clients away from a lender in Florida. Do you have any real statistics to say otherwise ??

Old 04-14-2014, 11:35 AM

You are Funny and so typical, you think I care what realtors think of me sharing REALTOR REBATES with consumers?

See, unlike 99.99999% of Mortgage Brokers, I don't need realtor business! And you know what, ALL my realtor partners that I send pre approved buyer referrals to know how I feel about that ABSURD 3% and 6% real estate commissions!

So your little threat doesn't work on me, Tampa, anywhere in FL or across America, because I don't give a ****! Facts are, I have the TRUTH, the US Dept of Justice and once educated about REALTOR REBATES, Consumers ALL on my side!

But think of this....How about all your Listings and Buyers? Could you imagine how appreciative they would be if they recv a letter in mail from you explaining REALTOR REBATES in detail, how it works, how much others are recv. and that you are now willing to participate like so many other realtors already do in SC?

Could you imagine how happy and thankful they would be and the refers you would get by simply changing your business model today and do a mailing to them tomorrow?

------------------------------------

Old 04-14-2014, 11:46 AM

I give up, no point in debating with a brick wall. Have a good day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.