Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 09:14 PM

403 posts, read 1,170,446 times

Advertisements

LOL!!!!

I just got a negative rep for my OP here.

The quote with the neg rep was "Off-topic. Mods will regulate this board without your help."

I'm still trying to figure out how an Original Post can be off-topic.

Anyway, it kinda feels like a merit badge. It'll go nicely alongside my last neg rep that came with the quote "What a mean agent."

Old 01-01-2008, 09:30 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,204,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Young View Post
LOL!!!!

I just got a negative rep for my OP here.

The quote with the neg rep was "Off-topic. Mods will regulate this board without your help."

I'm still trying to figure out how an Original Post can be off-topic.

Anyway, it kinda feels like a merit badge. It'll go nicely alongside my last neg rep that came with the quote "What a mean agent."

My favorite is the guy who nails me periodically for being "condesending". It can't be true can it? There is no such word...

Watch me catch one for this post...condescending again it will say...(notice spelled correctly this time.)

Old 01-01-2008, 09:39 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,204,096 times
Well he or she got me already and dead to rights.

This time he or she claimed I am consistently arrogant. And he (or she) spelled arrogant correctly. So at least the spelling is improving on the list.

Bet it is the last time I am called "condesending" though...

Hey moderators...you are obviously following this thread. I won't complain because I don't do that. But you are aware of that out of TOS negative are you not?

Old 01-01-2008, 09:41 PM

43,284 posts, read 77,115,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Well he or she got me already and dead to rights.

This time he or she claimed I am consistently arrogant. And he (or she) spelled arrogant correctly. So at least the spelling is improving on the list.

Bet it is the last time I am called "condesending" though...
You know, inconsistency should be a mortal sin.
So...It seems to me that you're doing O.K.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:42 PM

403 posts, read 1,170,446 times
Maybe a thread thanking mods for maintaining civility is hitting a nerve?

Old 01-01-2008, 11:01 PM

4,282 posts, read 15,748,958 times
Quote:
Maybe a thread thanking mods for maintaining civility is hitting a nerve?
Perhaps it is. LOL

I'm sure all the various mods who pop into Real Estate appreciate the sentiments expressed, but perhaps we'll just say thanks, put the lock on this thread, and get back to some good old-fashioned realtor talk.

By the way, any member who feels they have received undeserved negative reputation should contact Senior Moderator markablue by Direct Message. Marka can look at the individual circumstances and restore rep points unfairly removed. She can, and will, also have words with those who are abusing the neg rep feature of the site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate