U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 02:50 PM

19,921 posts, read 10,829,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidValleyDad View Post
When my mother wanted to sell her house a dozen or so years ago she went to a local Catholic Charity run store to get a St Joseph statue. She asked if they had a St Joseph statute. One of the older women who was running the shop almost shouted 'Are you selling your house?' Then almost screeching 'Get out of here that is not what a saint is for'. The woman just about pushed her out the door!
Amazon had nothing but nice things to say to me when I bought mine. "Thank you for your money, here's your order."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:18 AM

2,637 posts, read 1,165,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piney Creek View Post
Ha ha ha, if that statue ends up bringing us a quick sale, I'll put it in a place of honor! Maybe in a comfy spot in front of the tv so he can enjoy watching movies.

FWIW, we got three offers within 24 hours of the open house. Not sure how much St. Joseph had to do with that, but I'm happy to give him the credit and have placed him in his well deserved place of honor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate