U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 03:01 PM

49 posts, read 22,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontaskwhy View Post
Ironically, I said the same thing in post #41 in this thread, but it is the truth.
Sorry, when threads are this long I typically just skip ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2018, 05:06 PM

3,111 posts, read 5,707,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxman590 View Post
Sorry, when threads are this long I typically just skip ahead.
No problem. Still worth mentioning among some of the silly posts on this situation.

Old 02-13-2018, 09:21 PM

13,216 posts, read 5,114,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxman590 View Post
So be a door mat? I can see how that could be effective. It WILL NOT get better until someone with authority steps up. At the very least a call to the police explaining what's been happening is in order and from there she might get some helpful advise.
I had a 20 year old neighbor who had a noisy, drunken row with this girlfriend. He wound up taking a porcelain pot and hurling it over her head about 15 or 20 yards into the parking lot. I called the cops with my number screened, i.e. *67. When he was sober he asked if it was me. I talked my way out of what could have been a nasty confrontation.

If conduct is bad but below arrest levels, I can understand the hesitation to do anything. They can do a lot of damage by vandalizing when you're not around or starting a fight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or