U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2019, 07:35 AM

4,901 posts, read 4,615,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex Ranger View Post
And since you’re willing to sacrifice your fellow man for your ideological beliefs, is it fair to refer to you as a terrorist?
Don't be silly. My "fellow man" certainly didn't give two doodies in a pooper scooper when NAFTA (government legislation) destroyed our livelihood (and that of many others) back in the late 1990s, nor did we expect them to. We didn't get free loans from Paypal or GoFarkMe's or moaning from the MSM or anything like that. Not a peep from anyone.

Nope. It was "Adapt! Bootstrap! Get used to it, it's all global now!" So we did all that. That's what happens in the private sector. "Sympathy" wasn't anything we sought or expected. It is just a word that can be found in the dictionary between "s**t and "syphilis".

So you'll just have to forgive me if I'm not feeling the love regarding the shutdown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
not sure what "muh commission" is, but most of the comments came from consumers, not agents.
RE agents are not the only folks who earn their living off commissions.

Old 01-26-2019, 07:39 AM

111 posts, read 20,703 times
Oh. So you’re just bitter and vindictive.

Old 01-26-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex Ranger View Post
Oh. So you’re just bitter and vindictive.
You sound a tad scared. Believe me, I understand the lashing out. But whatever it is you're going through, I doubt I'm the cause of it.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:48 PM

9 posts, read 2,172 times
It will affect FHa mortgages because FHA is operated by HUD. Conventional Loans shouldn’t be a problem

Old Today, 01:22 PM

2,044 posts, read 836,527 times
The government is NOT currently in shut down and is unlikely to go into shutdown again. Congress WILL straighten this mess out. The Orange Bumbler has, as usual, bumbled. He's backed himself up to the edge of a cliff. WHEN he goes over the edge, he will discover that Bumblers DON'T bounce.

So no. "The shutdown" doesn't matter to mortgage loans because the government ISN'T shutdown. In a couple of weeks they'll vote another extension and they'll keep doing that until the Orange Bumbler signs a new budget, or dies of apoplexy because he isn't getting his way.

Old Today, 09:44 PM

111 posts, read 20,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
You sound a tad scared. Believe me, I understand the lashing out. But whatever it is you're going through, I doubt I'm the cause of it.
Actually, your ilk is very much the cause of a ton of anxiety out there these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or