U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM

85 posts, read 19,364 times

Advertisements

I...don't get it. But I've never read the book/seen the movie 50 Shades of Grey. Is it just all the faux bear skin rugs?

I shudder to think what that house would cost where I live. At least double what it's listed for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM

85 posts, read 19,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kww View Post
hah well the pics of the basement, and some of the saucy text, have been taken down

here's the instagram for the house and the unique activities that occur there (possibly NSFW on link)

https://www.instagram.com/maisonxs/?...d=jus0hf2u20jp

some of the listing remarks lol

Basement is for people 18 years and above. Not appropriate for children.
Ohhhhh. Okay, I get it now!

Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM

5,956 posts, read 4,212,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piney Creek View Post
I have to wonder if the neighbors knew, or if this listing is making them say "Well, that explains a lot..."
I might be a little miffed to have a commercial enterprise in a neighborhood like that.

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM

3,065 posts, read 6,797,808 times
Thank you for the insta link, I really thought I was missing something subtle but nooooooooo not subtle at all.

Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM

1,012 posts, read 461,154 times
I didnt see anything the slightest bit shady in the Zillow link. What am I missing here? It looks beautiful.

ETA - saw the insta link. Oh, some dungeon/play equipment. Is that scandalous now? I probably wouldn’t put in on my house posting photos but to each his/her own.

Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM

1,569 posts, read 2,049,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmooky View Post
I didnt see anything the slightest bit shady in the Zillow link. What am I missing here? It looks beautiful.

ETA - saw the insta link. Oh, some dungeon/play equipment. Is that scandalous now? I probably wouldn’t put in on my house posting photos but to each his/her own.
the zillow link updated but the realtor.com link is a little delayed and still shows it

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...-43079#photo30

the agent also had specific language in the remarks about the airbnb $$ it was pulling in

Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM

6,171 posts, read 7,382,655 times
Well, glad someone posted the instagram and realtor listing. I wasn't started to wonder about myself. With the exception of all the fur and rugs, most of it looks fairly normal.

Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM

7,991 posts, read 2,538,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kww View Post
Interesting basement layout and solid airbnb numbers

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...10028179_zpid/
It even comes furnished. It's a steal at that price, with the large lot. In Portland or Seattle, it would cost twice that. Anyone want to guess what it would run in San Francisco?

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM

462 posts, read 1,053,136 times
https://www.scarymommy.com/zillow-li...?utm_source=FB

has the original pictures and description!

Old Today, 03:32 AM

5,997 posts, read 10,742,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmooky View Post

Not much of a dungeon without a motorbunny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate