U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 10:10 AM

22 posts, read 9,669 times

Advertisements

The way homes are selling in my Midwest town (Grand Rapids, MI) I am not sure anything needs to be done. I routinely see multiple offers on my and other listed properties here for the past 5 years. Do your homework. There are things that could bring in more money and those which are epic wastes of money. Additionally, I don't know what price range you are in but adding higher priced items can be a mistake in certain areas of each city. I guess I would want to know what each style in your immediate market area is selling for. Can these agents be certain that there is a Significant ROI on these improvements/investments?

I do like the idea of having a buyer pick out the future countertop color/shade with an accepted offer.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or