Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2008, 10:16 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,719 times

Advertisements

Gosh I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, just wanting this to all come to a good end for all of us.. Maybe we need to start a new chatroom or something, but you know, whether we sell, stay, whatever, most of us will be involved in real estate for the rest of our lives anyway. And just owning a home is an adventure.

DJ that is great news..must be a good time in the Mountain West...Sounds like your buyer is more solid, yes us 50+ are much more mature, although our english is not so good! Sounds like your buyer loves your home, saw a good deal, but it works out for both parties and that's is how it is supposed to be.

Rothbear, your turn is coming, I feel it..Painter, Moonlight, Summering, Brookdale, Lacey, Judy, Frozen Angel, Tambre, Roselvr, Sykesfamily, Millie, I know I missed someone but you know you are my friend, and Rakin, ok I am just rambling..I am not going anywhere.

Sykesfamily, where in WA are you and where are you heading to? You know we are heading up to WA when we close..more than likely will make that our next home, somewhere near Olympia eventually, maybe buy some land and put a modular or manufactured home..

Anyway, I will be on, still needing support from my new friends, it's so nice we cry with each other and smile with each other...I treasure my new friendships.

Mush Mush!

Here are some pool pics from the other day with my doxie Halo and my folks' dogs

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 10:32 PM

79 posts, read 144,437 times
Dogmom-I've followed your story and am so happy to hear you finally got what sounds like a solid offer. I'll pray all goes smoothly till closing. Enjoy the rest of the week with your mom.

Old 07-23-2008, 10:57 PM

295 posts, read 1,213,330 times
WoooooHooooo for Barb & DJ!!!!!!!!!!

I've followed the trials & tribulations, the elation quickly followed by heartache & more frustration, but haven't posted. HOWEVER, today's news calls for this:
Attached Thumbnails
Nervous-group-dance.gif  

Old 07-24-2008, 05:14 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,529,254 times
Just waking up with my 1st cup of coffee..
Hopefully I'll remember this lol

Congrats both of you. May everything go smoother then ours did.

Old 07-24-2008, 05:25 AM

657 posts, read 1,787,966 times
that is great!... now the luck shall spill over from you to anyone else that needs to sell. it is such a relief ! im so happy for you! now all the packing. i cant wait to hear about your new life!!! thanx for all your support here.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:04 AM

786 posts, read 3,923,847 times
Congrats to Barb and DJ32! When we finally had a real renter sign a lease on our home I didn't believe it either until we were moved out and they were moved in since we had a few let downs previously.

Wow - very exciting and keep us updated!

p.s. your doxie is so cute Barb!

Old 07-24-2008, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdzup3 View Post
that is great!... now the luck shall spill over from you to anyone else that needs to sell. it is such a relief ! im so happy for you! now all the packing. i cant wait to hear about your new life!!! thanx for all your support here.
Thanks hdzup3....you are the best...hang in there, I really didn't think it would happen, and I was in a pretty bad mental state, and I am not breathing really easy until the keys are handed over and our cars are out of town, lol.

hugs)

Old 07-24-2008, 06:56 AM

1,222 posts, read 4,604,435 times
Dogmom what is a Doxie ??? he looks like a sausage dog to me ??
Bet he loved the pool
Well done it will happen for you this time - maybe you will start the ball rolling you sell and the rest of us will too !!!

Old 07-24-2008, 06:59 AM

657 posts, read 1,787,966 times
Default i need a hug!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Thanks hdzup3....you are the best...hang in there, I really didn't think it would happen, and I was in a pretty bad mental state, and I am not breathing really easy until the keys are handed over and our cars are out of town, lol.

hugs)
im really loosing my mind.. getting very depressed. i keep lowering my price. i think im going to do it again. i think ide rather take less and move on. you lost money right? i dont know if i could handle that.. i have to have something to put down on another house.. i wont survive. im so scared for winter. we are now making the plans for a better way to heat the house. if i lower to 275,000 i will have 65,000 after realator. i need 20% down on a home. and moving costs and i will need some new furniture when in get there. i thought i had a job lined up but it doesnt look like it will be there for me. the lady wont contact me now.. mabey she filled the position.
i am so anal with money and i had it all figured out, so i thought and i feel like im being eaten alive. its gotta happen soon. i cant do it much longer.
to top it off, i keep checking online to see my house in homes and land.. it still is listed at the old price! we lowered the price almost month ago!! this happend with the last price reduction too. its pis---g me off!! people wont even get it on the search if they are in a lower range.. i have a great realator too. this shouldnt be happening.

Old 07-24-2008, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrissCT View Post
Congrats to Barb and DJ32! When we finally had a real renter sign a lease on our home I didn't believe it either until we were moved out and they were moved in since we had a few let downs previously.

Wow - very exciting and keep us updated!

p.s. your doxie is so cute Barb!
Thanks Criss, I am not too overly confident at this point, but they are cash with no appraisal or financing contingency, just the inspection contingency.
They seem like strong buyers.

I have no plans on leaving city-data, my friends are here..besides I'm sure I will have many more adventures in moving, settling in, life happens!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate