Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2008, 07:02 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times

Advertisements

[attach]Click image for larger version

Name:	Dogs 4th 2 021.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	282.4 KB
ID:	29566[/attach]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
rotfl...lorrie, when you reply do the go advanced. There is a little icon on the top row that is a paper clip.click.then you will see 'upload file form your computer' so hit browse to look for a pic in your pic file. Click on it then hit upload. If it is too big it will let you know.
Then close that and go back to the paper clip and click and it should show your attachment, so click on it & it will show up on your post...i think that is right
I think I did it.

Old 10-25-2008, 07:40 PM

2,364 posts, read 4,872,604 times
Quote:
Geesh what's up with all these youngun's on here LOL
HEY Judy, young at heart is where it's at!!

You know, sometimes I despise men........Can I get an AMEN?...and I am having a sometime moment right now. He better get in touch with his feminine side PDQ ....caveman,urgh.
Can't live with them and can't shoot them..well maybe

hey roth............

You rang?????????????? Send him down to kick in my door and I'll oblige. I'm not overly thrilled with men right now, either. And I just passed my class today............... Paperwork to go to the state on Monday. Worse range time I have had, but still passed. I do NOT do well with the master instructor standing behind me and yelling in my ear. Yeah, my hands got tired after about 40 rounds, but I'm hoping that IF I ever need to use it, I hope that it doesn't take more than the 6 in there! I have a headache, am brain dead and physically pooped. Sitting here with my glass of Hogue Late Harvest Riesling!!

But yeah........I totally agree. There are some days.... DH birthday is tomorrow, so I'll have to call. I forgot to send a card. Oh well.

Speaking of birthdays (a HAPPY one Judy!!), I was 56 on 7/13. I was born on a Sunday, but have had many Friday the 13th birthdays. Some days I feel younger and some I feel older (today is one of those). All this selling a house crap is really taking it out of me.

Last edited by rothbear; 10-25-2008 at 07:57 PM..

Old 10-25-2008, 08:10 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Lorrie, your babies are so sweet..who is the boss dog??? I especailly like the little black & white, what kind is it?(and you figured out pic posting )

YAY Roth, glad you passed!don't mess with momma

Lacey said-"I remember 32 like it was yesterday!!!!!!"
Me too...if only I COULD remember yesterday!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:27 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times
Quote:
Lorrie, your babies are so sweet..who is the boss dog??? I especailly like the little black & white, what kind is it?(and you figured out pic posting )

YAY Roth, glad you passed!don't mess with momma

Lacey said-"I remember 32 like it was yesterday!!!!!!"
Me too...if only I COULD remember yesterday!!!
The black and white is a papillion.She is the baby at 4 years old. our schnauzer is 11 mos older then Amy and is 5 and the doxie is our old lady is 12. Luv them all

You are way to funny. I remember things that happened with my bro and I when we were 3 and at times he has to call me to ask about things from our past but I swear I cannot remember what happened a few hours ago.

Thanks again for your help and Sara I put your instructions in my fav place so next time I can do it again if I remember that I did that.

Oh the boss dog is Amy for sure. She rules them all. The Doxie is next and our middle furbaby doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:05 PM

Default blog has birthdates list!!!

okay I put it together...but am missing some dates...I think I DMed those of you who I need info from. Look it over for accuracy...
And anyone else that wants included please let me know, or add the info under comments.
So if any of you want to check the blog for BD's just go to me blog spot & you can find it. I will TRY to remember to post something around the 1st of each month...don't hold me to it...

here is it, copied from blog
Here is the list- if anything is wrong let me know. Also feel free to add you birthday under comments and I will post in the main list
By month-
njsocks-43-- 1/29
Niki-35-- 2/7
springbean-32 --3/
LaceyEx-63-- 4/7
dogmom-55-- 6/21
Rothbear- 56-- 7/13
hammy5-34-- 8/1
stoymonkey-35- 8/25
TexasGirl@Heart-47--9/15
raising3boys-39-- 9/27
Judy P.-63-- 10/23
crazyma-48-- 12/2
Tambre-51-- 12/9
Sykesfamily-33-- 12/12

lorriem-63--
the painter-51--

Old 10-25-2008, 09:23 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rothbear View Post
You rang?????????????? Send him down to kick in my door and I'll oblige. I'm not overly thrilled with men right now, either. And I just passed my class today............... Paperwork to go to the state on Monday. Worse range time I have had, but still passed. I do NOT do well with the master instructor standing behind me and yelling in my ear. Yeah, my hands got tired after about 40 rounds, but I'm hoping that IF I ever need to use it, I hope that it doesn't take more than the 6 in there! I have a headache, am brain dead and physically pooped. Sitting here with my glass of Hogue Late Harvest Riesling!!

But yeah........I totally agree. There are some days.... DH birthday is tomorrow, so I'll have to call. I forgot to send a card. Oh well.

Speaking of birthdays (a HAPPY one Judy!!), I was 56 on 7/13. I was born on a Sunday, but have had many Friday the 13th birthdays. Some days I feel younger and some I feel older (today is one of those). All this selling a house crap is really taking it out of me.
Hey Rothbear..did I just 'hear' Hogue Late Harvest riesling!! You know that is my most absolute favorite...mmm...

Old 10-25-2008, 09:26 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
You are awesome, crazyma! Where will this B'day list end up at so we don't have to search through posts to find it?

Happy Birthday to Judy.

OK...how do I post graphics in here again? I love the pics y'all put up of fairys and other things!

Old 10-25-2008, 09:37 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Ok here are a few pics from today...the nukes, lake quinault lodge and a little stroll with the dogs at the local park...
Attached Thumbnails
Welcome to Crazyma's Boot Camp #2- read the first post to get started:)-100_0192.jpg   Welcome to Crazyma's Boot Camp #2- read the first post to get started:)-100_0184.jpg   Welcome to Crazyma's Boot Camp #2- read the first post to get started:)-100_0213.jpg   Welcome to Crazyma's Boot Camp #2- read the first post to get started:)-100_0210.jpg   Welcome to Crazyma's Boot Camp #2- read the first post to get started:)-100_0219.jpg  

Welcome to Crazyma's Boot Camp #2- read the first post to get started:)-100_0220.jpg  

Old 10-25-2008, 10:17 PM

gee barb, I forgot to say anything about those New Cle Aire towers. I can't beleive they did all that and they are not being used!! I guess you could fill'em with water huh?? Are they empty? Or could they put elevators in and windows and floors and turn it into apts??
Looks like a nice fall day there, and the dogs had fun too I see! Pretty lodge. WE ought to get off our tushes and go see something OUTside....but it is Kansas. lol.Well there is the botanical gardens, hmmm....

Well i am going ot go sew a while, I spent too much time goofing off today and playing online.
So y'all have a nice night, and MAY those lookers throw down some unresistable offers!!! GOOOOOOOOO Hammy...hope they love it!
nite peeps

Old 10-26-2008, 02:50 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,271,698 times
Hammy,
Best of luck with the showing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate