Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2008, 07:16 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,368 times

Advertisements

Crazyma we miss you. Hope all is well. Please drop us a line, even if it's just a "howdy", so we know your okay.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:19 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hi Everyone,

Painter, I hope you hear something soon...that's hard, all that anticipation.

The Bad News: We were supposed to have a showing today, but they were a "no show". Their realtor's secretary forgot to call everyone.

The Good News: We took our dogs out to a local dog park, to be out of the house for the showing, and then there was a free concert...and it was Graham Parker (you have to be old to remember him) and Orleans is playing later. Our local congressman is John Hall, who was a member of Orleans back in the day. So, it was kind of an interesting day, anyway.

Any news anyone?

There is no excuse for not letting you know the showing was cancelled but then you wouldn't have seen the concert.

Old 10-11-2008, 08:47 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,182,553 times
NEVER FEAR CRAZYMA is STILL here!!! My computer decided to totally wimp out on me.Screaming and yelling took place Have someone over now that somehow got it GOING AGAIN!!! Saw Barb's email first thing just a sec ago, and then zipped over here to say I AM BACK..
had a lot going on and didn't have access any where close to get on. I am verboten on HIS laptopBUT I am back...need to read thru and get CAUGHT up!!!!

gee it was nice to be missed

let me go, need to be a good little hostess to my wonderful computer guru friends, but I WILL return!!

Boot Camp Luv from the one, the only Crazyma!!!!!!!!! And huge buckets o'pixie dust and a pitcher, or two, for Joe, LOL
be back asap

Old 10-11-2008, 09:12 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
YEAH!!!

Old 10-11-2008, 11:01 PM

dogmom, how did you know what i did tonite??? LOL

Crazyma's computer decided to go down,
it gave her a terrible big ole frown.
All the other peeps were hanging around,
saying gee, did crazyma drown??????

Nope, she is back
don't be a sad sack,
She's back in the groove
to cheer you for to move!!!!!!!!

Everyone is feeling sad
thinking the economy is bad,
yet savvy buyers are about
so don't you pout!!!
yEa BoOt CamPers@@@ go baby go
get'er sold!

I'll get caught up tomorrow, I need me beauty rest, heh hee.Sleep well peeps!

Old 10-11-2008, 11:03 PM

Default New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!

OH one more thing BIG NEWS read this!!

There's an effort to elect an unknown random person as President... and it's someone we know! Watch this online video about the surprising new nominee:
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=35...=dsb9z&altl=nb
Jot back a note to let me know what you think!

Old 10-12-2008, 12:04 AM

336 posts, read 864,302 times
Crazyma~ You got my vote lady!!!

Glad to see you are back and didn't go MIA on us.

Off to bed now check back with everyone after Church tomorrow.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:08 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,807 times
Crazy, that was great! good to see ya back!

Old 10-12-2008, 06:16 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,368 times
Default Crazyma for President

Phew, so glad you're back Crazyma. Was going through CM withdrawal. Hope your computer is feeling better soon, lol. That is such a funny link, and with all the current political tension, it's just wonderful. You've got my vote! Lorrie, thanks for your comment. We did enjoy a beautiful autumn day, and some great music, even though it was a no show.

Any news Painter? LaceyEx? Anyone else waiting for confirmation of an offer or have some hopeful showings? Keep the faith. Remember, Columbus sailed a ship to an unknown land to find a new home, and didn't worry about it being an investment (or was it to find a short cut to the spice islands?). Anyway, there is a lid for every pot, and a buyer who is looking for the perfect home, and your home may be the perfect fit.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:00 AM

1,178 posts, read 2,837,795 times
Hello All ! There is no way that I can read all the posts I have missed. I am now in the Huntsville area in an awful efficiency with the cat. Househunting has not been fun. The area is overpriced and everyone keeps talking about the great economy. Finally got the computer up and just want to say hang in there and keep the faith. Blessings to all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate