Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2008, 04:25 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times

Advertisements

Well I may not get alot of showings because I am in the country and I do need a specific buyer, the so called limited pool of buyers but when the next one comes along I will not load up my boys and have to drive them around again. They will be put in the back yard next time, all 160 pounds. If another agent say if this was closer to town they could sell it so fast I will just slap them and get it over with! If this was closer to town I could add 200k back on to it. The thing is even in this so called "depressed market" properties like mine are getting harder and harder to find especially at my price, I have been looking too. I guess I will just sit and wait since unfortunately you can not force some one to buy............................................... ........

Old 10-13-2008, 04:48 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
No, we can't force them to buy, but we can put a pox on them, lol!

Old 10-13-2008, 04:52 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Raising! that totally sucks..........omg. What an arse of a realtor too. Be glad you are rid of the realtor! I hope things will get better for you. Financing? great. I hope we get ours down the road....what a shiit economy!!
I hope your Nana feels better too!

Hammy-the couple doesn't even have their house up for sale yet? morons!! why do people put us through stuff like this...

Painter-totally sucks. I am sorry you have more idiots on your hands!!

Dogmom? how did the giving blood go??? did you have crackers and juice? !lol..

Lacey-how goes it???

Lorrie-don't get me started with Ob too!!

Did not hear a thing back frm yesterday's showing My realtor has a call in to the other and never called back...If they don't call back within a day or two, I consider it done lol....I don't even look back. My realtor said she will try again. I said, no, don't bother! The other realtor KNOWS you called. The other couple isn't interested. I can read between the lines-ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY NEVER TOOK A CARD OR BROCHURE OF OUR HOME off the table! I counted how many were left lol... I never felt too good about this showing from yesterday as the realtor told me they were looking at a bunch of homes in our development.

I feel like it will be more promising with the other clients.....the out of town ones!!
Hang in everyone.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:53 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
You know guys if you're Italian and from NY/NJ we can all give them the molokai-the horns which gives them bad luck. It's the index and pinky fingers (rest folded under) therefore the horns!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me it works!!!!! Forget pixie dust for us- the horns for the lookers.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,944 times
Hey everyone,

I think it would be good if we kept politics out of this thread. I certainly understand your frustration with not having your beliefs supported...believe me I do. Also, I know this is America and we all can say whatever we want. Just know that I am a democrat and it makes me uncomfortable when fellow Boot Campers start talking trash about Obama. If this is going to be Crazyma's Boot Camp for Republican Sellers, just let me know, and I'm out of here. Amy

Old 10-13-2008, 08:19 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Default oops

Hey peeps........I have been sitting here thinking on it, and I have made a decision.
For the sake of the Boot Camp... TO BE on the safe side I think it best if we don't mention the presidential candidates:tap e: I don't believe anyone went as far as *talking trash* but emotions are running crazy now
..( I know, I know, it's hard with the election looming to not b*tch and Moan ROTFL)
I am not pointing fingers.....I said something ...so I am speaking to myself also

We have all gotten along thus far in spite of our various differences, spread out from east to west, and north to south...rich, poor, the good, bad and ugly......
the main goal is to GIT'ER SOLD.YAY GO SELLERS!!
COME ON BUYERS!!!

PLEASE- no one take offense at this...if you need to , DM me on it
But I really do not want anyone to think the wrong thing or feel unwelcome.

It IS gonna be a tough few weeks, but I hope we can move forward!

Tambre...please stay a boot camp peep

Last edited by crazyma; 10-13-2008 at 08:54 PM..

Old 10-13-2008, 08:37 PM

Good thought Amy...I'm sure there is a board for politicos! It's funny, we have never ever discussed our views with even our best friends and up here in WA everyone wants to talk about it. At my new dr. the other day there was a huge poster of one of the candidates in the reception area...I just thought that was odd..and I come from CA...then the dr. comes out and she is wearing the candidate's pin! I mean I don't really care, but somehow i think business and politics need to be put aside. Or am I wrong in that, I dunno, it kind of off put me. I'm even really tired of it on tv..thank goodness for baseball right now and dancing with the stars!

I have blood drawn this morning for testing..hormones, i don't know, the tech took about 10 pints i think. the worst part was the fasting
...I did not get my gallon of coffee first thing this morning and I have been screwed up all day...whew!!!

I am so disappointed that these nutty buyers did not come through for you guys....well never say never, the offer usually comes in when least expected or at a bad time..Believe me.. Hugs to you all!

Old 10-13-2008, 11:08 PM

Did everyone go to bed??? Guess I will too but first a glass of milk, icy cold and a piece of homemade apple pie (not mine though..I have never made a pie) I am a city girl, what can I say??

Sleep good my friends, nighty night!

Old 10-14-2008, 05:19 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Morning all-CrazyMa you are so right. Politics is something I like to stay far away from.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:46 AM

Any of you peeps up yet??? Guess because I get up early I expect everyone else is sitting at their computer with baited breath waiting for a post, lol

Later my friends
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate