Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2009, 03:04 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times

Advertisements

WAHOOOOOO!!!! Decided to clean good today, and I will be damned if my agent didn't just call------yep showing at 10:30 in the a.m.!

I can not get this dang red to change back to black, It is froze up!!!

How did the showings go ?????????

Old 01-31-2009, 03:19 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Yes Painter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well sofar a no show-I called our agent and she's trying to reach her. Mr. L is pissed as he wants to take a show, I want to start to cook and here we be!

Old 01-31-2009, 03:25 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
WAHOOOOOO!!!! Decided to clean good today, and I will be damned if my agent didn't just call------yep showing at 10:30 in the a.m.!

WOO HOO!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Well sofar a no show-I called our agent and she's trying to reach her. Mr. L is pissed as he wants to take a show, I want to start to cook and here we be!
Tell them they have to reschedule!

Old 01-31-2009, 03:27 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,533 times
Painter!!! I added you to the pixie dust blast!!!

Lacey hopefully they are on their way!!!

Old 01-31-2009, 03:43 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,511 times
You go Painter girl...do you have E.S.P. or what Maybe you can relate to this...we bought white ceiling paint (Olympia - Lowes Brand) and had to return it, cause it wasn't white...looked dingy off white grey/tan. I'm painting my lavender bedroom a cream color, to neutralize (it has a light mauve/pink/purple/blue/rug, mixed rug, but when the light hits it looks kinda like it has a yellow sheen, hard to explain, let's just say it's the ugliest rug in the world and we can't afford to replace it.) Anyway, the room has a 9foot ceiling, then slants down to 6foot knee walls. When we used the Lowes white paint, the slanted part of the ceiling looked darker than the walls. So, anyway, we just picked up "Ultra Brite White" Behr paint, and it's not open yet. Do you think it will be okay?

My dh is ready to kill me...I'm kinda picky. My other disaster today was when I was cleaning the glass shades on the ceiling fan...all of the linen-look coating came off. Now the glass is just a frosted white color. This wouldn't be so bad, but on the other ceiling fan that matches it, the shades didn't loose their color when I wiped them with water. It's been one of those days...

Old 01-31-2009, 03:47 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

LACEY- I hate when that happens. The nerve of these -----!

Painter- YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Good luck my friend!!

Texas- I am dying. Now i have to go out and get some cookies loll

Hammy- nothing yet/? Was it today they were supposed to sign??
lots of movement here for showings chicklets!!

Old 01-31-2009, 03:48 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
Lacey, NJ, Hammy, Painter, here is some pixie I am sending for ya in every form I can, in the bag , sprinkled , shaken ,blown , dropped , shot from the wand , and last but not least from poor Tink !!!

JUDY-thank you !! I love it!!!
Lorrie- thank you... Havent heard a thing but at least someone came lol...we've had barely any movement in 7 months!/.Like I said, it's better than a kick in the arse....lol

Old 01-31-2009, 04:05 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Lacey, I am p*ssed too! Okay out here they are always always late, mostly they don't know how far out the place is. Are your roads still bad, maybe they got stuck in a rut or something. I would personally call the agent IF they dont show and ream her a new one!
I dont know about the one in the morning, they sent the agent to preview and supposely she drove out here. So we will see.

Tam, AS to the paint question, Behr white is a blue white than Lowes Ol, is a greyer white and it is a cheaper quality paint, which means the pigment isn't as good. Now here is the kicker all white paints have blue, yellow, or grey tint to them. With the lavender Behr is a better choice because of the blue tinge in it. It is normally best to stay in the same brand of paint on walls and ceiling because of this problem. OR use the paint chip examples to match up whites. Hope you have luck with one!!!

Old 01-31-2009, 04:14 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,511 times
No shows are the pits! Worse than not having anybody look at all. All the cleaning for nuttin. Hey, I was thinking about the toilet seat debacle...maybe it was a buyer marking his territory Maybe we should all hope for a lifted lid...it's a sign of interest by the male of the species.

Old 01-31-2009, 04:17 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

At least you get the different colors. I tried and I can't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate