Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2009, 11:31 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times

Advertisements

I just set up my christmas album but had to post my sweet GD and SIL talking to the team.

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/elkiesmom/Christmas2008050.jpg (broken link)

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/elkiesmom/Christmas2008070.jpg (broken link)

All the rest even two grandsons smiling. WOW

Old 01-02-2009, 11:33 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Lorrie-what a doll. Thank you for sharing.

Old 01-02-2009, 12:02 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Check out those freckles and big BLUE eyes! Adorable!

Old 01-02-2009, 12:39 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Lorrie, she is adorable..what a cutie patooty!

Old 01-02-2009, 12:43 PM

Ok I need a pep talk. No sign of Sassy yet. I am just very weepy and feeling so sad..I barely slept last night just thinking about her. My dad is furious at the world and it was a mistake the dog dug out. No one's fault..anyway now that dad knows I'm sure he will be driving around looking for her..hopefully we hear something today..Its hard not knowing, if she is gone then we can work on the grief and move on. If she is ok then we need to know. It's possible someone has her she is such a pretty dog. It would be nice to know.

Feeling sad girls..talk to you later..

Old 01-02-2009, 01:05 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Ok I need a pep talk. No sign of Sassy yet. I am just very weepy and feeling so sad..I barely slept last night just thinking about her. My dad is furious at the world and it was a mistake the dog dug out. No one's fault..anyway now that dad knows I'm sure he will be driving around looking for her..hopefully we hear something today..Its hard not knowing, if she is gone then we can work on the grief and move on. If she is ok then we need to know. It's possible someone has her she is such a pretty dog. It would be nice to know.

Feeling sad girls..talk to you later..
Aaahh, you're making me cry. I will say extra prayers for Sassy today. Remember that movie about the 3 dogs who find their way back home..."Homeward Bound"? Well, just try to keep thinking positive thoughts that Sassy is working on getting back home!

Old 01-02-2009, 01:22 PM

Lacey, Texas and Dogmon Thank you for the kind words about my granddaughter. In my Xmas album I have some more of all of them including their dog. I had to search to find one of BOTH boys smiling.lol I couldn't resist putting sil and his basketball team in since that was when he was starting to have the serious talk with them.
Barb I really don't bame you. I whould want to know what happened to my dog also and then pray nothing did and maybe some loving couple picked her up.
Elkie is still not her old self so we called the vet and told her our concerns. Hubby even looked up all the medical terms on her blood work and like I told him before I read symptions that matched hers and it pointed to lung problems since the first time she got sick she threw up blood. The vet said no again on the phone it pointed to Panceatitis. What I read she had no symptions of that and today she won't eat or drink. Opps she and hubby just got home from the vets to pick up some more food and she is drinking. Yea. She has been known to be a great actress.

Old 01-02-2009, 01:54 PM

Sounds like Elke is on the mend..if she isn't better thought, I would maybe see a 2nd vet for an opinion...

Thank you girls for the kind thoughts, I am so weepy I think it just hit me that sweet Sassy is wandering around...at least in the desert it's not icey freezing at night and warm during the day, lots of golf courses with lakes for water and such...I just keep hoping someone will call me and tell me some good news...I know how much stress this is causing with my family and that hurts too.

I tried to lay down for a while but I can't stop crying so I got up...looked outside and it's snowing..sun is out but snowing..strange Washington weather.

Thanks for your friendship, I am just about tearing my hair out..love you all
Barb

Old 01-02-2009, 02:12 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,484,326 times
Sorry Dogmom about Sassy. I lost my little anniversary cat named AC for 10 days and I about went nuts. Prayers that you will find Sassy.

Thanks for your info on the area where we are looking at houses. I told my DH, dogmom says it's not too good of an area so he told me to follow my real estate agent and dogmom. We send our papers off a half hour ago on the other house.

Old 01-02-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Sounds like Elke is on the mend..if she isn't better thought, I would maybe see a 2nd vet for an opinion...

Thank you girls for the kind thoughts, I am so weepy I think it just hit me that sweet Sassy is wandering around...at least in the desert it's not icey freezing at night and warm during the day, lots of golf courses with lakes for water and such...I just keep hoping someone will call me and tell me some good news...I know how much stress this is causing with my family and that hurts too.

I tried to lay down for a while but I can't stop crying so I got up...looked outside and it's snowing..sun is out but snowing..strange Washington weather.

Thanks for your friendship, I am just about tearing my hair out..love you all
Barb

Barb you have been through so much this year and it is all just catching up with you. Try and calm down breath deeply and think of the new home you will be in this year. You seem to take on everyones problems in your family. I don't mean Sassy since that would also break my heart but you have no control over it. The only thing you can do is take care of yourself. You do not want to get sick over this. Ya gotta smile now and say yes Lorrie you are right. Take care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate