Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 01:30 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,581,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Warm NC will have a high of 4-6 degrees tonight and tomorrow am. We were in the high 30's this morning and temps are dropping fast. Lacy and hammy that must sound warm to you but to me it might as well be 0. Lacy I cannot fathom -50. Hope this helps.

Ahhhh that fire looks so WARM & INVITING...now if we can just sell so I can enjoy the one in the new house!!!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 01:32 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,168,119 times
oops! try again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our little NJ twins Mom, betcha can't believe it has been 4 yrs...feels like yesterday AND a million years ago at the same time, doesn't it. Oh treasure those days, they will be grown in the blink of an eye.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:48 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,016,607 times
GoldDust, did you have a professional photographer do your house pictures?

Old 01-15-2009, 02:49 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,581,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
GoldDust, did you have a professional photographer do your house pictures?
Yes, they're contracted by the real estate agency we chose, although they are their own real estate photography business. I guess the guy gave our realtor compliments when he took photos, (whatever that means) he enjoyed shooting, or thought he got good shots.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:54 PM

573 posts, read 1,686,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
WELCOME ILOVEBDJ, glad you dropped into camp to say howdy. (Painter is in FL, over toward the panhandle...where you at Painter?) So what's up with your heat??(reason I ask is hubby is in the biz, and I can't tell you how many times it turned out to be a tripped breaker and I always think he can 'help' halfway across the country LOL)
52 is a mite brisk for FL!l

Well, the deal with the heat is.....that this freakin' bet is over and I just called my heat guy. He's coming at nine tomorrow morning!!!! I checked the weather report for Orlando on Friday night and its supposed to be freezing!! I'm way too used to the warm weather to subject myself to freezing temps!!!!

So, luckily, it'll be fixed tomorrow....(i hope....) -- Cindy

Old 01-15-2009, 03:33 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,512,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebdj View Post
Well, the deal with the heat is.....that this freakin' bet is over and I just called my heat guy. He's coming at nine tomorrow morning!!!! I checked the weather report for Orlando on Friday night and its supposed to be freezing!! I'm way too used to the warm weather to subject myself to freezing temps!!!!

So, luckily, it'll be fixed tomorrow....(i hope....) -- Cindy

I need to talk to the big guy upstairs and ask him to do something about our weather. I don't mind since i can stay inside but we have 4 dogs one a puppy that I have to go out with. I wish i could just rush her but she needs the right spot and at 12 thirty at night I am out there with her. Times like that I feel like giving her Kaopactake.lol She pees fast but the other takes forever.
Whats the latest on Globel warming?????????

Old 01-15-2009, 03:51 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,168,119 times
Ahh lorrie thank you for the lovely fire...I sat here and viewed it for a bit after retreiving the nieghbors and our mail! That helped warm me up! Ohh think I will make a mug of chai tea...

Good going Ilove- always standing by to try to help out a camper

Oh did you see where a plane crashed in the Hudson river a while ago?! Makes you realize you better pay attention to the saftey/emergency spiel! Thank God all 155 are okay...that is a miracle for sure! they say it looks like the pilot had pretty good control, considering, and was obviously able to have a somewhat controled 'landing'. O me!

better scoot- gonna whip up some invent-a-turkey chili of sorts

Y'all stay warm!

Oh lawsy Baby!
It is rather Cold.
But the buyers are out there,
so I've been told!
Don't you worry
if your sign has mold.
One day soon,
you can holler SOLD!

YAY go sellers!!
GO GO GO BUYERS

Old 01-15-2009, 04:32 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,345,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
LOL agreed! It was strange, but how would I know they didn't have a buyer in mind when they call the showing line for a preview? Just glad my agent told me to stay right there with my dogs. I think I might just stay put for anything identified as a preview showing.
Sounds like your agent knew they were there to preview! I would be angry with my agent for not telling me that!

Old 01-15-2009, 04:37 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,435,881 times
Wow!!! So much going on here today while I was out and about! Sounds like things are going to pick up abit everywhere. To those with showings, GOOD LUCK AND WISHES COMING YOUR WAY.
Hello to the new campers and glad to have you on here with us!
Can't go back and review for comments on everyone so....

My agent who says things are starting to happen, phone wise, said he got TWO e-mail inquiries today on my place, wahoo! That is 2 more than the last 3 months total. So ladies maybe we can all sell in the next couple of months!

Lacey, Your 12 beats our sales for the past yr. It is terrible about the declining prices for sellers, I am sure that the DR. is highly po'd and is now tapping in to his supply of anti-depressants!

Old 01-15-2009, 04:59 PM

754 posts, read 1,735,626 times
Hey Hey all! I have made my move to NoVA....house is still on the market back in Southern VA BUT, it is a new year with much changes in our government...maybe, JUST MAYBE! we will start to see the market (not just housing) but the economy overall leveling off.

Since I have been absent I want to say...Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! Happy Birthday! umm...Congrats on the new contracts, new births, new cars, new jobs!...lol what did I miss?

Crazyma thanks for the notes you sent in my little hiatus

Stay warm everyone! It's 19 degrees here with a wind chill of 13 degrees but I know some of you have temperatures below zero brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate