Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 10:43 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,350,191 times

Advertisements

Barb, I was thinking about Sassy yesterday and forgot to ask you about her. Someone definitely has her. Are there chips you can have implanted in your dog in case they get lost where they can find the dog even if someone has her?

Old 02-04-2009, 10:45 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,583,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Kristine - I would be so upset too. They are worrying about a few scratches. I agree I would buy a new door or buff out the scratches whatever you need to do not to lose the deal. I would be mad the whole time doing it however. It's true what goes around comes around.

Barb - We actually signed to go with a property management company on Saturday, then on Sunday the next door neighbor brought by cookies and said his brother and new wife were looking for a place to rent (they lived with him) and we told them what we wanted. We don't know them so we told them we still would have them go through property management company. That way a credit check will be done, the rent will be collected etc. 1,200 miles away is just too far to deal with it.

gold dust - I used to live in Utah (27 years) married my DH 1 1/2 years ago, who is from Oklahoma (yeah it was an online thing, I would of never moved here otherwise). So he said,come here till I retire then I will go where you want as long as there is no snow. St George was the closest place I could get to my kids with no snow..or little snow. So I have turned okie but I am a utahn at heart.
Wow Chick hooked up online...you are a woman of the new world!
Ok so I got it straight you are moving to the house you just closed on.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:47 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,350,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Wow Chick hooked up online...you are a woman of the new world!
How cool! I have done the on line stuff before--No luck.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
The reason Sara has made new threads is because perhaps newcomers feel overwhelmed jumping in to join us with over 3000 posts!

I'm of mixed feelings re: it. I say let them jump in--we usually welcome someone new with open arms (clearing my throat re: Mr. Rubber).
I dare rubber err gumby to jump in anytime lol!

Old 02-04-2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
How cool! I have done the on line stuff before--No luck.
Keep trying Tex It will happen when you least expect it!

Old 02-04-2009, 11:10 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,261,331 times
Where oh where is Gumby?? I think we scared him girls..we are a pretty formidible group...anyone that comes in preachin to us is gonna get an earful

My dogs have microchips, I don't think Sassy did. where she got out, where my nephews live, is pretty residential..not a lot of bare desert to go off in that is why we think someone picked her up and being so friendly she hopped right in their car. Unfortunately if that happened and she had her collar on, well that's cruel. I could never do that, I would do whatever I could to find her home..but that's just how I am, and I think most folks would do the same. You don't keep someone else's dog..

Old 02-04-2009, 11:14 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,171,300 times
Did you see the news story about the golden retrieiver that got scared by a train whistle when the family took a pit stop? and took off ? This was in Montana 6 months ago! Well a man found him in his yard and called the people!
This dog braved Montana wilderness that long!! 40 lbs lighter and worn plumb out , bless his heart.
Buck is a survivor!!!

okay off to bed dear ones- sleep well

Now I lays me down to sleeps,
thank you Lord for all these peeps.
Help them not to have to weeps,
knowing they're safely in Your keeps.
I really like'em heaps and heaps.
Now it's really getting deeps,
so to the bed now I shall leaps.

LOL
crazy hugs

I wish Gumby WOULD come back- that was fun

Old 02-04-2009, 11:20 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,261,331 times
Sara I did see that last night on the news...I do believe the family that lost him lives near Seattle..I about cried when they reported it, can you imagine..so strange things happen and who knows, Sassy girl could just show up at my nephew's house out of the blue...that's a good thought, they feel terrible guilty about her getting out..it wasn't their fault, she dug under the fence..

Night all..

Old 02-04-2009, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Did you see the news story about the golden retrieiver that got scared by a train whistle when the family took a pit stop? and took off ? This was in Montana 6 months ago! Well a man found him in his yard and called the people!
This dog braved Montana wilderness that long!! 40 lbs lighter and worn plumb out , bless his heart.
Buck is a survivor!!!

okay off to bed dear ones- sleep well

Now I lays me down to sleeps,
thank you Lord for all these peeps.
Help them not to have to weeps,
knowing they're safely in Your keeps.
I really like'em heaps and heaps.
Now it's really getting deeps,
so to the bed now I shall leaps.

LOL
crazy hugs

I wish Gumby WOULD come back- that was fun
Oh Crazyma I love it, absolutely love it hahahateehee what a great little ditty!

Old 02-04-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Where oh where is Gumby?? I think we scared him girls..we are a pretty formidible group...anyone that comes in preachin to us is gonna get an earful

My dogs have microchips, I don't think Sassy did. where she got out, where my nephews live, is pretty residential..not a lot of bare desert to go off in that is why we think someone picked her up and being so friendly she hopped right in their car. Unfortunately if that happened and she had her collar on, well that's cruel. I could never do that, I would do whatever I could to find her home..but that's just how I am, and I think most folks would do the same. You don't keep someone else's dog..
Yes I agree anyone decent would do the same my goodness!!! I just love dogs!!!

Night all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.