Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 06:55 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Oh Texas returned to work tonight, lets give her all a big cyber hug!
Aren't you just a doll!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
this is for TEX- you go girl...but take it easy!
Thanks Sarah!
Quote:
Hope Texas had a good night back at work...
I did have a good 1st night back! Everyone was happy to see me and they were very helpful when it came to pulling up my patient. One nurse told me to step back and let the 2 of them pull up my patient. The charge nurse only gave me one patient instead of the normal 2. It was nice to be back.

Thanks for the cyber hug and thumbs up!!

Old 03-26-2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
Hi everyone!!! Just checking in, it has been hard to get on here today! I have some news on our house ( not good I am afraid ) but until the shock of it all sets in I just am not able to get through typing and crying at the same time. You know you live your life as best you can and yet you still end up getting (excuse my language) sc***** by people, not only people but relatives to top it all off.
Sorry to come back and start dumping things already!!!
TC and GB my friends!!!
That's what we are here for Judy--to support one another whether it is good or bad. When you feel like sharing we will be here with the tissues and shoulders to cry on.

As far as getting screwed by family--been there, done that--so I feel your pain.
HUGS to you!!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:13 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Morning all, Gosh I think someone is telling me I don't belong on cd! First yesterday and then today my server wouldn't connect, took almost 2 hrs to get on here. It is probably all the storms around here, it was pretty rough early this morning and they say it is gonna get worse later in the day. I am so very tired of the strong winds and rain, I swear my feet are getting webs!

JUDYP - Glad to see you back! Vent away it will help you to unlease.

TEXAS - Happy to see you are back at work, that means you are healing well!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:52 AM

PAINTER: Yes, I'm healing well! We are getting lots of rain here today also. I like sleeping when it's raining. Well, I guess I'm off to bed now. Good night y'all!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:53 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Oh Hammy what a horrible story and your poor nephew.

NJSocks-still here til Mon as wedding's Sat. Have to leave Mon (I don't want to) as Mr. L has to get back to doctors.

Hopefully it will be nicer here when you get home. We had a week of beautiful spring weather and now it is back to snowy and in the 30's.

Kristine

Old 03-26-2009, 08:36 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
CD must be having alot of tech problems, it crashed on me again! I tell you it is weird outside...North it is blue skies, South is black and you can see the down pour, wind coming in from the West and tornadoe watches & warnings to the East. I have a feeling it is gonna be a long couple of days, oh well, the weekend is suppose to be really pretty.

I am sitting here waiting on a call from the inspecter on the little house, have to get the utilities turned back on for a day for him/her. Now that there are signed contracts on it we are getting calls, figures huh?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:48 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
I had problems earlier too..so I gave up...i went back to bed since I got up at 4 am...about 7, woke up about 20 minutes ago with these wierd pains...kind of like squeezing..no its not a heart attack...but a little unsettling I guess...makes me just want to curl up and crawl back in.

I can't, Carl taking little man to the vet for shots and nail trim..he is overdue on both, he clicks on the floor now. I guess if I am not going anywhere anytime soon I should get these critters licensed here...have waited because I hate to pay but better check into it I guess..

When he gets back i am OBLIGATED to go into Olympia and Lacey with him..I begged off yesterday...my bluetooth is not working with my cell phone, we have that law here and in CA, no drivey no talky..so need to see if Verizon can check that..he wants to go to Costco, might as well go to Kohls while we are in the 'hood, lol. I need a purse to go with my dress....yes this dress will be the end of me. I have a silver purse, i think its ugly..my shoes are a multi blue beaded heeled sandal. Maybe I should keep the purse and get silver shoes? I dunno.. HELP. I have silver sandals, don't know where they are..when I start digging in the closets all heck breaks loose in there.

Well I am whiney today aren't i. Oh and they said SUN, no sun...yet..

Well, will get dressed and see what the day brings...

Old 03-26-2009, 09:49 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Morning Campers!
Yeah had some problems getting on here a while ago too...hmmm.

Lacey! there is no place like home even though it is so much fun being around loved ones.

Can you believe they are calling for snow here tomorrow! Hammy we are gonna share the misery! I knew spring wasn't totally here, so that is why I haven't started on work out side. Ah well, poor birdies.

JudyP- you just come on here if you need to rant, we are there for ya girl!

Well I better scoot, want to run to the thrift shop today. I love to get the 99 cents t shirts. since I am such a mess, if they get ruined I can throw them out and not feel bad. So I need a new mess of them. Maybe I will luck up on some jeans for my lard butt too!

Later peeps! Be safe, warm and SMILE!

Old 03-26-2009, 12:42 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times
Quote:
They must have had one hella glitch on CD today...all I know when I signed on this morning was a picture of a cat fixing a computer, lol. thats when I knew we were all in BIG trouble!

I read all your posts about your parents and missing them..mine are still here and I miss them...that's why we feel it's important to get down by them soon, who knows how much time we have together..I am looking forward to having the fam together at the wedding, hoping to get some beautiful family
pictures..

Anyway girls, I am paying attention, just a little sidetracked the last couple of days..

Oh Texas returned to work tonight, lets give her all a big cyber hug!

It is vert important. My dad died when I was 30 as did my beloved nana and my mom passed away in 89. My mom must have knowm since for the first time she asked me to do a video of her taking in front of the xmas tree. Her last words on the vide was " Well that is it" My bro talked her into a heart operation and we were told not to tell her. He is the doctor so he should now. Before the day of the operation my sil and bro said lets go to eat but my mom wanted me to comb her hair I did and they just had to wait. I still have the brush and lipstck and her carry on. My daughter was just going to get married and she had picked out her wedding dress and sent it to my mom. George's wife didn't give it to her until the day she had to have the surgery. She was afraid that DD would tell er grandmother. I would have done so many things different like telling her way before hand so she would have a say. Mt doctor who knew my mom said you do noy do that on a 79 woman. He was right.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:50 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times
Default Teaxs

This is for you on your first day back to work
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate