Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2009, 08:55 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

Or you could do the Mary Poppins thing and get out your umbrella, then zoom on over And yeah, I know about the feeling old thing - mine just turned 23 on new year's day. Still remember being able to carry him in one arm Man, where does the time go??????[/quote

Wow My oldest is on the 3rd of Jan and he was 30! So dang scareeee!
The Poppins thing wouldn't work for me, they dont make umbrellas large enough and besides she was just to propper for me!
Oooh, so our babies (whimper, whimper) were born around same day! Hope yours isn't as moody as mine and I still call him my little baby which of course pisses him off LOL I just tell him to moms, our kids will ALWAYS be our babies! On MP who said you had to be proper? There are always 2 sides of the coin, so you could be the yee-haw, crazy campin' MP

Old 05-21-2009, 09:11 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Yes...no more jury duty for at least another year!! Hopefully I will be living in Texas by then.

I leave on May 29th, returning home on June 2nd!! I am working the next 6 nights in a row at the hospital. I am going to be DEAD on my feet come Wed morning.
God that's a long work week w/out day off especially in a hospital At least when I work 6/7 day work weeks, I can do a lot of it from the house. My fingers are crossed about being in Texas the next time around for JD - I'll bet though it could be very interesting to be on a jury in Texas I was about to say 'wish i could upload videos here' and realized I can with the link. I've got one for you about Shopping Texas Style.

YouTube - Shopping in Texas Enjoy

Old 05-21-2009, 09:40 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Alright Ladies of the camp with daughters _ I am freakin' out abit NOW! My dd just left with the boytoy to go to the jewelers to pick up her birthday present. She has no idea what it is and I swear if she gets a ring from him I will be ready to casterate him the old farmers way! There just better not be any dates involved with this one........****!

Old 05-21-2009, 10:33 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
God that's a long work week w/out day off especially in a hospital At least when I work 6/7 day work weeks, I can do a lot of it from the house. My fingers are crossed about being in Texas the next time around for JD - I'll bet though it could be very interesting to be on a jury in Texas I was about to say 'wish i could upload videos here' and realized I can with the link. I've got one for you about Shopping Texas Style.

YouTube - Shopping in Texas Enjoy
OMG--I am LMAO right now! That video is hilarious! I would like to be on jury duty in Texas! They do justice the right way!

Old 05-21-2009, 10:34 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Alright Ladies of the camp with daughters _ I am freakin' out abit NOW! My dd just left with the boytoy to go to the jewelers to pick up her birthday present. She has no idea what it is and I swear if she gets a ring from him I will be ready to casterate him the old farmers way! There just better not be any dates involved with this one........****!
No children here...but I will say a prayer that it's only earRINGS, not engagement RING!! Does she know how much you dislike him?

Old 05-21-2009, 02:30 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Have a safe and FUN trip Sara!

Have a great time

Old 05-21-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Poor baby. I will keep Elkie in my prayers. It's amazing how attached you can become to animals. They are like a child and they love you unconditionally.

My neighbor just found out her 6 yr old Burnese Mountain dog, Lacoda, has bad arthritis and hip dysplasia. Even with surgery, they don't do well. Poor baby is limping. He is my baby....he comes over and visits me and is so excited when I go over to visit them. I will be heartbroken if something happens to him.

Elkie is doing so much better with the meds and she just had her 1st shot today. So happy.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:37 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Breathing better now, wheeewwww! A nice ring but not a diamond engagement ring, and yes she knows I would be upset if there was a date set. Told her awhile back that I would disown her if wedding plans were made before graduation from vet. school!!! Seriously I dont know what I would do if she married this boy especially prior from finishing school.
well the cake is done and the ribs have been slow cooking for a couple of hours and they look so dang good-cant wait to try them!

Old 05-21-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Poor baby. I will keep Elkie in my prayers. It's amazing how attached you can become to animals. They are like a child and they love you unconditionally.

My neighbor just found out her 6 yr old Burnese Mountain dog, Lacoda, has bad arthritis and hip dysplasia. Even with surgery, they don't do well. Poor baby is limping. He is my baby....he comes over and visits me and is so excited when I go over to visit them. I will be heartbroken if something happens to him.

My Lucy was born with her hip socket only attached to her muscle she limped but it didn't stop her from jumping She died when she was 13. My Amy we thought had hip dycplasia and went for the surgery. The Vet called us when we got home and told us he would not do the surgery.When he had X rayed her he saw that her pelvis was attached to two different levels of the spine. He also said he could do the surgery but she would it wouldn't help. He helped us get the money we paid for her back from the breeder since when we had lived in FL they have a pet lemon law. She fought us but with the Vets help we got $i,000 back from her. We gave her back $200 (Gary's Idea) to be fair. With pain meds she does OK.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:54 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Paibnter Happy Birthday to DD and I exhaled for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate