Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2009, 07:27 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times

Advertisements

Morning campers...think we might get some showers today...no sun for me..have an appt for a haircut at 10, sad that is the most exciting thing going today...

Not quite as itchy today..I am wondering now i they might be a bug bite. I washed all my bed linens in hot water yesterday so if there was a little spider or something it is gone now. Reminds me to find a pest control co. for the new house. Always buggy in the desert and I think maybe it would be a good idea to have the inside sprayed BEFORE we move in any furniture. Oh and no boxes in the house until I have made sure no bugs in them from being in storage for so long..can just go through them in the garage before they come into the house..

My mind at work as usual..chat later

Old 05-26-2009, 07:31 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,845 times
Hammey, Wondered where you went to! How about you list the initials and we can start a list for both boy and girl or non-gender specific names? I like the non-gender names personally but mostly because of career/business reasons, lol. As to 50/4 mon. that is way to fast, but it would be great to beable to do that without going on biggest loser and killing myself!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:34 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hammey, Wondered where you went to! How about you list the initials and we can start a list for both boy and girl or non-gender specific names? I like the non-gender names personally but mostly because of career/business reasons, lol. As to 50/4 mon. that is way to fast, but it would be great to beable to do that without going on biggest loser and killing myself!

I know it was really fast but I could not help it. I seriously have a major sugar addiction and have most of my life. Once I gave it up, the weight just fell off.

I will list both sets of names so that nobody really knows the actual sex. Off to get my lists!

Kristine

Old 05-26-2009, 07:40 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,271,122 times
Hey y'all.

Hope everyone's well. Hope Barb is feeling better.

C21,
I'm the same way when I get stressed or am going through a rough time. I lose my appetite.

Hammy,
You could just list your favorite names for both genders without too much commentary for either gender to keep us from knowing. Did that sentence make sense? I'm a little tired. lol

Old 05-26-2009, 07:42 AM

Dogmom, Hate to even say this out in the open but could it be flea bites or even chiggers or ants? We have all in our yard and it is a constant battle with dogs here. I would most certainly spray the new house prior to moving in, and yes leave the boxes in the garage for awhile. Boxes bring in all sorts of unwanted critters, lol, even paper bags from grocers too. Have you started the sorting and trashing for packing up yet???? Gosh I would be all over it, I would leave out only the tooth brush and toilet paper, It would be one of those are we there yet moments.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:51 AM

Painter, could be a spider bite, i have seen a few brown house spiders lately in here,mostly by the windows, spring is here. Doubt its fleas or chiggers. Ick, looked up chigger, in the west I don't think they are a huge problem, bu I could be wrong. Dogs are not scratching at all, and fleas will bite up my ankles like mad. so my guess if not hives, spider bites..and they can be painful for sure..

when i am out this morning I am going to go get some OTC meclizine in case the vertigo returns and some fresh cortison itch cream..

I wish I had room to start boxing things up..I think I will start in my room, maybe I will find a nest of spiders since I have a bunch of boxes up against one wall..might make me feel better to start sorting and tossing..

Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,106 times
OK - here are our names so far.

Boys:

Mason
Noah
Jonah
Griffin

Girls:

Peyton
Avery
Mia
Natalie
Kendall

Old 05-26-2009, 08:12 AM

Hammy, I like Griffin and Natalie..

Old 05-26-2009, 12:32 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
OK - here are our names so far.

Boys:

Mason
Noah
Jonah
Griffin

Girls:

Peyton
Avery
Mia
Natalie
Kendall
LOL!
My kids names are Noah (Connor) and Mia (Isabella).so I am partial to the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(great names lol)
BTW HAmmy, I think it's a girl

Old 05-26-2009, 02:26 PM

Good choices!
Boy or Girl- Peyton and Mason
Girl-Mia

where is everyone today?? To quiet here gals, are you all busy today?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate