Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2009, 09:09 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,045,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
OK - here are our names so far.

Boys:

Mason
Noah
Jonah
Griffin

Girls:

Peyton
Avery
Mia (Joy LOL)
Natalie
Kendall
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Painter, could be a spider bite, i have seen a few brown house spiders lately in here,mostly by the windows, spring is here.
I had one one bite me on my butt - it swelled up into one big welt (so knew it wasn't normal bug bite) and since I couldn't see my butt, drug my assistant into the bathroom and said 'take a look at this' was definitely a spider bite and put cream on it, but seemed to spread so then I had to put it several places until healed. Glad you're going to DR especially if you've been seeing brown spiders. They are not 'good' spiders. Let us know what Dr. says, K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hi everyone,

Here's the feedback from the showing in an e-mail from our re agent:

Hi Amy,

I did speak with the agent, supposedly there was NO negative feedback, they thought the house showed very nice. The agent said her customers were not ready to make a decision as of yet, but that your house is one of the houses they are considering, she wouldn't say which other house was in contention.

Whatya think? Sounds like a positive response, but like they are still shopping.
Sounds positive to me and feel they would have been honest if it didn't show well (god knows when somone asked me for feedback I told it straight since that's what they wanted 'honest feedback') does sound like they're still shopping, but who knows your house could be it! Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Hi there!! I am off to work soon...then I am on vacation after tonight!!
Yeah Tex! And glad you're still 'lurking' and keep us up on what's going on! Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I called the realtor and asked about feedback. About 6 realtors left cards on the table. She told me she gets them in writing and can call me about them tomorrow. She told me one of the agents through their office showed this house *before us moving there* and said the house is very tastefully done and better decorated than the previous owner.! So right now only a no show for a prospective buyer............Ugh. Well good news is it is showing and better decorated than before, though lame ass no shows

I told her we will probably be stuck here for 5 years.. All she did was laugh. lol nice. mmmmm, maybe laughing wasn't too great but possibly she had just passed gas Oh well. The sign kept falling down in our front yard due to the strong winds from before--the realtor had her husband come over and hammer it in! Well glad she got her hubby out to fix it for you. With some of the winds here I've found our signs half way to Columbia!

My poor son got suddenly ill and started to throw up before! All I think of is the damn swine flu!! Hopefully it is just a frickin virus. Poor kid. I gave him a nice bath *after puking all over* and read him stories and gave him some gatorade.....he said he is feeling better than before...

Poor kid - sure he doesn't have swine flu just a virus, especially if he's feeling better now - just keep him away for any little piggies!

It was only 58 degrees here today!! from 80 yesterday...Ugh. this weather... Dear God, that sounds like Colorado! would be 75 one day and snow the next. Yuck!
and Niki glad I'm not the only one - thing is I'm about as big as a fetus right now. Need to eat more - had a big burger today and was yummy!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:57 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Have a great vacation Shelly.
Thanks Lorrie!
Quote:

I am a little wierd tonight campers, just not feeling good so not feeling too witty..just wanted to let you all know I was thinking of you..
I hope you feel better soon!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
My poor son got suddenly ill and started to throw up before! All I think of is the damn swine flu!! Hopefully it is just a frickin virus. Poor kid. I gave him a nice bath *after puking all over* and read him stories and gave him some gatorade.....he said he is feeling better than before...
Poor little Noah--give him a big hug from his auntie!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:00 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,271,122 times
Dogmom,
I'm glad y'all got your money back.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
I had one one bite me on my butt - it swelled up into one big welt (so knew it wasn't normal bug bite) and since I couldn't see my butt, drug my assistant into the bathroom and said 'take a look at this' was definitely a spider bite and put cream on it, but seemed to spread so then I had to put it several places until healed. Glad you're going to DR especially if you've been seeing brown spiders. They are not 'good' spiders. Let us know what Dr. says, K?

Yeah Tex! And glad you're still 'lurking' and keep us up on what's going on! Have fun!
Yes, those BROWN recluse spiders can do nasty things--don't want to scare you but people have ended up in an ICU over those with a breathing tube down their throat. Get it checked out if you are thinking spider!!

Thanks C21! I plan on two-steppin' with some cowboys down Austin way!!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:13 PM

Stoy are you sure?!?! OK, GIRL it is!!

Crazyma...what's your vote woman!?!?!?

Old 05-26-2009, 11:19 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
Shelly I am just thinking it was a 'house' spider, I don't know bugs very well...seems to be spreading a little, glad I am going to the dr tomorrow. I hope it is that and not shingles. I could not handle shingles right now..

Have a wonderful trip Cowgirl..

Can't decide if these things itch more or hurt more. Guess it could have been something I ate. I woke up with them on Sunday..Saturday night we had mexican food...not sure what was in it but it looked normal to me..

Don;t think I ate anything we don't usually eat..drats...

Old 05-26-2009, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Shelly I am just thinking it was a 'house' spider, I don't know bugs very well...seems to be spreading a little, glad I am going to the dr tomorrow. I hope it is that and not shingles. I could not handle shingles right now..

Have a wonderful trip Cowgirl..

Can't decide if these things itch more or hurt more. Guess it could have been something I ate. I woke up with them on Sunday..Saturday night we had mexican food...not sure what was in it but it looked normal to me..

Don;t think I ate anything we don't usually eat..drats...
Well, I'm glad that you will be seeing a doc. I hope it's not shingles either. Do you have any food allergies that you know of? Also, so glad to hear that you got your money back on that house that you were going to buy!!! That is one less worry for you and Carl.

Thanks Barb! I am going to enjoy this trip because who knows when I will be able to finally move down there. I wish it was longer...only 4.5 days. I just know the time will fly when I am down there.

I have so much to do tomorrow and Thursday--mani/pedi, hair cut/color, laundry, pack, clean house in case any buyers come through while I'm gone. I think I'll stay up and not go to bed until tomorrow night. I am at work right now, so when I get off--I will stay up and get a lot done then go to sleep that night and get back on a normal DAYLIGHT mode!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:59 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
Shelly can I go with you??? I just feel like running away..lol..

Will let you know what the doc says..

Safe travels my friend...

Old 05-27-2009, 06:03 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,845 times
Hi out there -- It is rise 'n' shine time!

Tex, Have a safe and wonderful time boot scootin across Austin! Remember: GOD is Great, Beer is good and people are crazy....

Dogmom, Glad you decided to see a doc, think that you need to. We all want you feeling better, after all you have to MOVE!!!

Sounds like good feedback to me, it is better to be considered than to be ignored-right???
Spoke to my agent again last night, he called and said he got the sights fixed. For some reason, I have dropped off some and then some went back to old info, these are sights that feed off others. He also said no calls or inquiries so now that is what 11 weeks now. We do have a new listing out here and it is a house built in 1961, smaller with 20 acres of scrub pines-100k more than me!! At the agency meeting yesterday, they told him that my place was just to far away from P'cola, what a bunch of b.s., 30 mins. I can drive to Pcola faster than I can drive across town....fed up with the whole dang thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate