Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 11:01 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,128 times

Advertisements

Lorrie, you dared I delivered ROTFL Yes the resemblance to Loren is quite astounding, I am often mistaken for her The darn paparazzi won't leave me alone sometimes! I have to go out with a paperbag over my head!

Hammy
- ahh you are on to pickles now...baby ham must have calmed down- glad your morning yucks sound like they have abated

Dezert- you will have quite a move north with your crew- enjoyed your pics and blogs BTW.

Off to finish another chair, I get sidetracked. Now I have to start getting IT together for the great trek East next week. I don't know how I will survive without Camp. will have to try to find internet somewhere! Still on the fence on getting my Dad a 'puter...
off to be busy-ttyl!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:36 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Morning gals, sitting here with the TV and radar, under yet another flood, tornado, severe storm watch. More bad assssss storms coming in off the gulf, say the worse will be early afternoon. It is so so still out, eirrieeeee.

Well agent e-mailed me to unlock the little house for a 10 a.m. inspection today. So I am gonna head over there and unlock it again, doubt if I go back till late with the weather the way it is.

Dezert, welcome and best of luck, the only thing I can think of is maybe the rural development loans or fha has some programs that will finance repairs into the mortgages. They also have lower credit requires from what I understand. will the owner do a lease purchase, with a hugh down payment at time of your sale? Alot of sellers are considering this with the way things are.

Dogma, Have a bunch of fun, and a safe trip. Put a nickle in a slot for me! Yes a nickle that is all I would want to loose today, not feeling very lucky, lol.

Crazyma, blah blah blah back at you! Hey I use to keep my hair cut like that, when I worked out side in the ovens! Now it is to the middle of my back, time to cut soon.

Be careful painter and before you go out to unlock the door check the radar. Be safe.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:43 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
hI AlL! Well the rain is here but that is it thus far, but they say the worst will be here in a couple of hours so we will see. I have never ever hated rain as much as I do right now, enough is enough. Then we are suppose to get it again on Sunday for crying out loud. No one in there right mind would be out looking at house around here, especially the last couple of weeks. Really now would be the time to see if any of them have flooding issues, my dad would never look at a place until a good hard rain. Guess he wouldn't buy during a drought, lol. No I dont get to excited about the storms, been through to many and survived them so far, when God decides it is time well who am I to argue.

Went and locked up the house abit ago and I can not see any signs of anyone being in there. the water was not ran in the sink or the toilet, but it is starting to smell ripe in there. The kitchen sink was turned on because there was still cig. ashes in it, no not mine. so who the heck knows what these idiots are up to. I will be so glad when this is done and over. But I will be happy to accomodate anything on my big house-get it sold!

Surprise Lacey hasnt checked in yet, sure hope they made it home okay. Wasn't Mr L due for a dr appt. as soon as they got home??

Old 04-02-2009, 12:57 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Hi all-we got in about 2 hrs. ago and unpacked and organized. Mr. L is sawing some zzz's in his chair.

We had a beautiful trip out and back and a wonderful time. The wedding was beautiful and elegant-they did a heck of a job.

Guess we had no lookers while we were gone.

Oh and the Post Office cannot locate our held mail!!!!!

Have to scan back and check posts and that should take awhile.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:28 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hi,

We're leaving for a visit to Missouri tomorrow, and we'll be back here in NY by Easter. There's no internet out there, so I'll be going through withdrawals, lol. I'll miss you all. Texas, are you glad to be back to work? Are you pain free? Hope you sellers get some showings and positive feedback and an offer or two. Hammy, hope and pray you're feeling well. Judy, whatever is going on, I hope it turns out for the best. Dogmom, loved the dresses...you're so glam. I'm a tomboy and wear jeans every chance I get. Lacey, hope the wedding was a blast. Dogmom, also hope your son's wedding also goes smoothly. Niki, you must be really looking forward to seeing dh. Same with you Roth. Crazyma, don't work too hard! NJ, when do you start with a new realtor? Bye for awhile.
Tambre--- I probably missed you but have a great trip! Be safe!! Realtor still is ****ting around. Waiting for uncondtional withrdrawl..By the time I get it --it'll be 5/2 when the contract is up lol..She is ridiculous.
Crazma- You are so cute!! What a nice pic of you---but you definitely fit the crazyma name lol.. You are zany!

Lacey- welcome home girl!! You must be exhausted!!!
Texas,Dogmom,Niki,Crazyma,Hammy,Inthepines,Lorrie, and anyone else I missed!! Hope you are all good!!

Inthe Pines--where in NY did you trek? all over? Love it there. I am there from 1x a week to up to 3 x a week!! Manhattan rules.

jODYROSE- Your aunt is in my prayers--

Old 04-02-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi all-we got in about 2 hrs. ago and unpacked and organized. Mr. L is sawing some zzz's in his chair.

We had a beautiful trip out and back and a wonderful time. The wedding was beautiful and elegant-they did a heck of a job.

Guess we had no lookers while we were gone.

Oh and the Post Office cannot locate our held mail!!!!!

Have to scan back and check posts and that should take awhile.

So glad you got home safe and sound. How is Mr L? You must tell us all abut the Wedding. Pictures please.

Old 04-02-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Tambre--- I probably missed you but have a great trip! Be safe!! Realtor still is ****ting around. Waiting for uncondtional withrdrawl..By the time I get it --it'll be 5/2 when the contract is up lol..She is ridiculous.
Crazma- You are so cute!! What a nice pic of you---but you definitely fit the crazyma name lol.. You are zany!

Lacey- welcome home girl!! You must be exhausted!!!
Texas,Dogmom,Niki,Crazyma,Hammy,Inthepines,Lorrie, and anyone else I missed!! Hope you are all good!!

Inthe Pines--where in NY did you trek? all over? Love it there. I am there from 1x a week to up to 3 x a week!! Manhattan rules.

jODYROSE- Your aunt is in my prayers--
I grew up on LI and never went to Manhatten or the statue of liberty or the empire state building.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:02 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I grew up on LI and never went to Manhatten or the statue of liberty or the empire state building.
In my much younger days...I climbed to the top (the crown) of the Statue of Liberty. I also have been to the top of the Empire state building. Do y'all remember the movie "An Affair to Remember" with Deborah Kerr and Cary Grant? OMG---when he (Grant) saw the painting and then the wheel chair??? Then there was "Sleepless in Seattle."

Old 04-02-2009, 04:08 PM

Hey Lacey....

Old 04-02-2009, 04:16 PM

Tambre and Barb...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate