Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 12:12 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi Tex-Lorrie was headed to Fla to the eye doc this week. Keep her in your prayers all.
Oh, OK...thanks for letting me know. I forgot. I will keep Lorrie in my prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Aw, Auntie Shelly, that is so sweet !! They would love it. Don't forget they already had their first pony ride at the bday party so they will be professionals when they ride again lol.
THE BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY: How are those bee stings?? Any better? did they subside? You poor thing. I hope you slept better!!!

Showing tonite 6-8pm. Kids get a free pass and get to stay up later tonight LOL. They are happy campers....
The bee stings are better--slept much better. The H2O2 that Joy suggested really helped with the itching. I can't see if there is a stinger still in it. The sting is on the back of my ankle and it's difficult to look at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Tex glad it helped and do keep an eye on that bad boy. Dear God never got bit so bad it swelled that much - even the one spider that bit me on the butt.

NJ glad the kids like Albert - dang just can't compete with horsies and puppies LOL But hey like I said at least they have Aunties all over the world. Must work on that big beach house where I can have ponies and puppies and kitties, oh my
Damn--when you get all that--you can be my Aunt (except for the kitties--allergic to them)!!! Thanks again for the suggestion with H2O2.

Quote:
Oh Barb-I drooled in the "Kitchen" one and here I go again! Have to make this and soon.
It tastes as good as it looks--matter of fact, I am eating some now!

Old 08-03-2009, 02:13 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
I know it's going to be on my table soon!

Thanks GoldD-we like to mix good food, people and fun.

Old 08-03-2009, 06:12 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,045,353 times
Quote:

NJ good luck tonight. Was worried as daughter and youngest were driving home from a weekend in PA yesterday and they showed wash-outs there-but they got home safe.
Hey Lacey, glad they got home OK. Bet you were worried sick after they showed wash-outs and wondering. Glad they made it safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Lacey, you could use chicken also...we have always used Shrimp..I get the big bags of cooked shrimp at costco and use about 1/2 bag at a time..I prefer that over the canned shrimp, but they both work.
Now we're talking! I'm allergic to shell fish but love chicken! It's why all the chickens around my house run when they see me LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I know what you're saying Joy. I think I was in a silly mood last night! You post how ever you want, just post.

Have a good day everyone!
Well I'm always in a silly mood just get kind-of lazy sometimes and dang I was tired over the weekend - from what I don't know 'cause didn't do much but answer emails and stuff - did the hard work today now really tired!

NJ - I'll check your new thread and good luck on showing. At least the odor should be gone now

Tex, glad that helped with itch and can't you get a neighbor or something to look for the stinger? I mean for the love of God, when that spider bit me on my butt and I couldn't see I drug my assistant into the bathroom, pulled my pants down and said "look at this!" You're just talkin' about an ankle so . . maybe someone else can take a gander for ya. Oh and on Albert don't forget he's a hypoallergenic (sp) cat - even my son with asthma didn't have problems around him so . . . . .

Well, I'm gonna look for that new thread, NJ, and maybe pop into the cooking site - browsed a few others last night and dang people are talking about some weird stuff here

Old 08-03-2009, 06:49 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,590 times
Quote:
Hey Lacey, glad they got home OK. Bet you were worried sick after they showed wash-outs and wondering. Glad they made it safe.

Now we're talking! I'm allergic to shell fish but love chicken! It's why all the chickens around my house run when they see me LOL

Well I'm always in a silly mood just get kind-of lazy sometimes and dang I was tired over the weekend - from what I don't know 'cause didn't do much but answer emails and stuff - did the hard work today now really tired!

NJ - I'll check your new thread and good luck on showing. At least the odor should be gone now

Tex, glad that helped with itch and can't you get a neighbor or something to look for the stinger? I mean for the love of God, when that spider bit me on my butt and I couldn't see I drug my assistant into the bathroom, pulled my pants down and said "look at this!" You're just talkin' about an ankle so . . maybe someone else can take a gander for ya. Oh and on Albert don't forget he's a hypoallergenic (sp) cat - even my son with asthma didn't have problems around him so . . . . .

Well, I'm gonna look for that new thread, NJ, and maybe pop into the cooking site - browsed a few others last night and dang people are talking about some weird stuff here
thanks for all the well wishes *Lacey, Dogmom, C21, Tex,Goldie!

UGH. Well, 2 hrs. out *90 degree heat and NO card yet again!and it was 8:01 ish lol... nice! Nothing moved either....oh well. My house is immaculate now.

Dogmom- that shrimp salad looks so refreshing. I think I will make it tomorrow. I have some shrimp in the freezer. Yumm!!!!!\
Rest up C21--- take a dip in the ocean! LOL>..you deserve it. You work hard.

Tex- any more swelling/etc..from beestings?

Old 08-03-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:

UGH. Well, 2 hrs. out *90 degree heat and NO card yet again!and it was 8:01 ish lol... nice! Nothing moved either....oh well. My house is immaculate now.

Dogmom- that shrimp salad looks so refreshing. I think I will make it tomorrow. I have some shrimp in the freezer. Yumm!!!!!\

Well, it's only a little after 8PM and that's why I posted I hoped they showed up closer to beginning of showing window - and think I said something about running late. Get on the frickin' phone with your agent and have her call the BA and ask what the is up? 2 hour window, kids, now it's after 8 and no show. Now that I've written this they will be knocking on your door just as you're trying to get the kids to bed. I'll bet a case of beer on it.

Old 08-03-2009, 07:22 PM

Old 08-03-2009, 07:25 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
Quote:

Gads I hate that..no card, no nuttin..that's why we used to park the car up around the corner so we could see when they came, if they came, and when they left we could go home with the dogs...that seemed to solve that issue for us..but what a waste of time, then when the it got hot, well it was just too much..I have very patient dogs, I don't think the twins would do well in a car for 2 hours..well like you said, house is clean..

Makes you want to pull your hair out, doesn't it..

Old 08-03-2009, 07:26 PM

270 posts, read 967,916 times
Default We closed today

Thank you for all of your support on this forum. Last time I posted on this thread it was CRAZY camp #4 and I was because my latest offer had been rejected for another offer. We closed (purchased) a beautiful property today. Went very smoothly. Sellers were very nice to us. We are so happy to move onto the next chapter of our lives! Thank you everyone at CRAZY CAMP for being supportive! Love 'ya!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:36 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,590 times
Quote:
Well, it's only a little after 8PM and that's why I posted I hoped they showed up closer to beginning of showing window - and think I said something about running late. Get on the frickin' phone with your agent and have her call the BA and ask what the is up? 2 hour window, kids, now it's after 8 and no show. Now that I've written this they will be knocking on your door just as you're trying to get the kids to bed. I'll bet a case of beer on it.

Ah. thanks my friend!! I will call sucky agent lol in the am or email her--oh, wait she rarely checks it lol and believe she barely knows how to use a computer LMAO!..I think we will get a motion detector or something or one of those nanny cams..lol just so I know they showed LOL

Dogmom!! it does suck. Think I will pack a picnic lunch and wait around the corner next time. WTH! this was planned since last Fri. too!We will see........
Barb, I will have you know I am craving the shrimp as we speak LOL.

SARONG! Happy trails my friend. Congrats!!! It's a great camp here...

Old 08-03-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srnyong View Post
Thank you for all of your support on this forum. Last time I posted on this thread it was CRAZY camp #4 and I was because my latest offer had been rejected for another offer. We closed (purchased) a beautiful property today. Went very smoothly. Sellers were very nice to us. We are so happy to move onto the next chapter of our lives! Thank you everyone at CRAZY CAMP for being supportive! Love 'ya!
Hey srnyong congrats! Enjoy your new home and your new life! I just love happy endings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate