Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 10:21 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,044,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Painter, I am handing you the WTF baton! You deserve to be a CEO!
Seriously, it is so frustrating. I am second guessing myself with this house on everything....

Oh, this is a good one! The latest about the PA couple "ours being FIRST on their list" (yep, heard this one before).....now I guess the realtor called mine and said they have to get through some inspection issue with their buyers before deal is done and are hinting that they want an in-ground pool and can't seem to find one. I told my realtor to tell them we have plenty of room in our backyard for a pool. We will include a shovel as a gift at closing for them.

My daughter has a Barbie pool. Maybe I can include that?
Dear God - like the Barbie pool idea and 'shovel' for closing gift! Yeah, we've already reduced the price of our home to bargain basement and we'll build a pool for you Guess if they want a pool you could raise the price of the home and say, sure - if you pay X then we'll put in a pool for ya. Unbelievable. Let me know when I need to fly up and bring my Enforcer sword!

OK - off the office for another WTF day. Catch up with everyone after I get home.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:34 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,594,236 times
NJ love your shovel idea (tie it up with a bow) and the Barbie pool LOL. Leave it with some dirty bug infested moldy water after the final walk thru. They must be dreaming fools to think you would entertain making a concession for a pool Asinine that your agent even tells you these stupid tidbits imo!

Hammy I bet you can't wait for maternity leave!

Continued prayers for you and your daddy C'ma. Cancer sucks!

Tex, you sure do look comfortable in the 2 leggeds arms. Too bad he's married huh? LOL He has some piercing blue eyes, nice tats and is that a pompadour? Love your 4 legged Watson...he is a beauty and looks like he's smiling in his pix.

Dogma you still sleeping?

Old 08-26-2009, 10:49 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,847,106 times
If they do they have brass ones for sure!

"Shame gland" love it.

Tex I have a question-when Mr. L starts Remicade IV I was thinking of giving him Echinachea to help his immune system. Would they "collide" or interfere w/each other?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,204 times
OMG, talk about timing. I just e-mailed my realtor about not bothering about having an open house, and how discouraged I was, and how we'll never get another offer, and she called me and hadn't read the e-mail and said we had an offer! Here we go again. They don't need to sell anything.

I may have to temporarily withdraw my membership in the WTF club (but doubt it will be for long). Wish us luck!

Old 08-26-2009, 11:05 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
OMG, talk about timing. I just e-mailed my realtor about not bothering about having an open house, and how discouraged I was, and how we'll never get another offer, and she called me and hadn't read the e-mail and said we had an offer! Here we go again. They don't need to sell anything.

I may have to temporarily withdraw my membership in the WTF club (but doubt it will be for long). Wish us luck!
Great news! I am keeping everything crossed for you. Well, everything that I can possibly get crossed which is not much at the moment. LOL

Kristine

Old 08-26-2009, 11:09 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,847,106 times
Oh Tambre-holding my breath.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:26 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,594,236 times
Quote:
Wish us luck!
GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLU CKLUCK

OOOOHH those are the best kind (that have nothing to sell)

Old 08-26-2009, 11:31 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Lacey IF I am gonna be the prez then I want to discuss our health care program, lol.......

tEX, the pix of you and the 2 legged Watson, well you do look abit comfortable there, heheheee....
Yes...let's talk about our health care program--socialized medicine.

Yes...very comfy!! Too bad he's married! But I really like his wife too! She is so nice. She is going to teach me how to 2-step when I move to Texas! Dale and me have been friends for a LONG time. I wish my eyes weren't closed in the pic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
It was a great day too. I am DEFINATELY nesting. I spent the entire day cleaning like a mad fool. Funny since I have been so tired the last few weeks that I could barely make it through dinner. Major energy bust yesterday and today.

Connor was 9lbs 2oz when he was born. AND he was face up. NOT a fun birth at all. So I am no stranger to the big baby.
Ooohhh nesting...you will be going soon! Saying prayers for a safe delivery of a healthy baby girl!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I think their shame glands have been removed.
I love this!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Tex, you sure do look comfortable in the 2 leggeds arms. Too bad he's married huh? LOL He has some piercing blue eyes, nice tats and is that a pompadour? Love your 4 legged Watson...he is a beauty and looks like he's smiling in his pix.
Yea...too bad!! This is his 4th marriage! I hope this one works out for him. His eyes are green! Did they show up blue in the pics? I have to go back and look. Yep--he has sported a pompadour since I've known him!
My 4 legged Watson is a beauty, isn't he?!?!? He pooed and peed outside today -- WOO HOO!!! Mama is happy today!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Tex I have a question-when Mr. L starts Remicade IV I was thinking of giving him Echinachea to help his immune system. Would they "collide" or interfere w/each other?
Lace...not sure....let me see if I can find any info on that for you.

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 08-26-2009 at 11:41 AM..

Old 08-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:

Old 08-26-2009, 11:37 AM

SARA:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate