Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 11:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,841,918 times

Advertisements

No rush Tex-just planning on a trip to NJ in a couple (I hope) and I want him well.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:44 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Great news! I am keeping everything crossed for you. Well, everything that I can possibly get crossed which is not much at the moment. LOL

Kristine
Hang in there Hammy, you're getting closer every day! Don't bring on early labor crossing anything! Although, you have been nesting, hmmm Has the baby dropped at all? So glad your fluid levels are back to w/n/range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Oh Tambre-holding my breath.
Thanks Lacey..., you're looking a little blue, please start breathing again! Hopefully we will be able to settle on a price. Then all the other stuff starts, inspections, appraisal. They are asking for a sellers contingency, i.e. we will have to pay them a certain amount to help at closing. I probably shouldn't even think about all that until we have a signed contract.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:48 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLU CKLUCK

OOOOHH those are the best kind (that have nothing to sell)
Thanks Texas and Goldy! Tex, that Watson guy is awesome looking, but your Watson is cuter!

Old 08-26-2009, 11:56 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Tex, that Watson guy is awesome looking, but your Watson is cuter!
LOL!!! He IS a cutie patootie--I telll him that at least 100 times a day!! Thanks!!

Old 08-26-2009, 11:59 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,592,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
LOL!!! He IS a cutie patootie--I telll him that at least 100 times a day!! Thanks!!
Don't be surprised if people assume he's a girl. I have had more people think my Pom is a she because he is beautiful...then they tell me, well small and cute equals female in their mind.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Tex I have a question-when Mr. L starts Remicade IV I was thinking of giving him Echinachea to help his immune system. Would they "collide" or interfere w/each other?
Ok...they work in opposition to each other--so probably not a good idea.

Echinacea STIMULATES the immune system...while remicade SUPPRESSES the immune system. I wouldn't administer them simultaneously. The remicade will not be able to work the way it is intended to work. Hope this helps!

remicade (infliximab)
Echinacea (echinacea)
Interaction(s) found:

infliximab and echinacea (Minor Drug-Drug)

Theoretically, agents that are thought to have immunostimulant properties such as echinacea, vitamin E, cat's claw, and zinc may antagonize the pharmacologic effects of immunosuppressants. However, clinical cases of drug interactions have not been reported.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Don't be surprised if people assume he's a girl. I have had more people think my Pom is a she because he is beautiful...then they tell me, well small and cute equals female in their mind.
Sometimes they assume he's a girl, but I correct them!! Speaking of the little darling ...I need to get him outside for a potty break, otherwise he will sleep all day!

Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 PM

959 posts, read 1,823,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hang in there Hammy, you're getting closer every day! Don't bring on early labor crossing anything! Although, you have been nesting, hmmm Has the baby dropped at all? So glad your fluid levels are back to w/n/range.

Yep - she has dropped and is head down....ready to go!

Kristine

Old 08-26-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Yep - she has dropped and is head down....ready to go!

Kristine
WOO HOO!!! We are soon going to have a baby girl at camp to celebrate!!!

Judi: You are quite welcome girl!

Old 08-26-2009, 12:49 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,270,725 times
Good morning girls..

Sara, prayers sent for you and Pa and the rest of the family..sorry the news was not better...ugh..hang in there and know that those of us at Crazy Camp are there for you!

Tex..watson is a cutie patootie..Dale Watson has been married 4 times.wow...i actaully heard one of his tunes on the radio the other day, on the xm country station while we were driving. I was shocked..loved it.

Tambre - GOOOOOD LUCK! Sounds promising..sometimes when you are ready to give up, it happens.

Anne, I would leave the Barbie Pool...lol..one thing about having all dirt in the back yard like we do, we can DO what we want with it, not fix someone elses landscaping..and I think I have DP talked into a small pool. Gee maybe when we bought this we should have asked the sellers to put in a pool for us. Now doesnt that sound ridiculous?!

Gold, Kristine, Stoy..Painter, hang in there...I a know I am missing some..my head is still fuzzy and my body is exhausted.

Carl got the mobile all packed up by last night, my cousin had packed up like 28 boxes...he has some paperowrk to take care of today and get the buyers check and he and the older son are driving down tonight, will stop in Sac and then back here tomorrow night. And it will be DONE. Thank God.

love you all, back to a nap now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.