Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 05:19 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times

Advertisements

Morning all-yes I have thought of the Ensure,etc but it is his stubbornness-he says food has no taste or metallic and that's the meds. He wants only oatmeal and if he wants something different "he will let me know" (prays to St. Jude for patience).
The shakes in the hosp.? He sent them back or refused them when they'd bring them!

Hey this is easy for me as I'm easy to feed and if he wants oatmeal he gets it. Did I tell you I have a new nickname? Yep the "Enabler"-my kids dubbed me.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:19 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,319 times
C21 i almost choked on my breakfast when i saw that pic. ahh....ok now im speechless

Old 07-06-2009, 07:21 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all-yes I have thought of the Ensure,etc but it is his stubbornness-he says food has no taste or metallic and that's the meds. He wants only oatmeal and if he wants something different "he will let me know" (prays to St. Jude for patience).
The shakes in the hosp.? He sent them back or refused them when they'd bring them!

Hey this is easy for me as I'm easy to feed and if he wants oatmeal he gets it. Did I tell you I have a new nickname? Yep the "Enabler"-my kids dubbed me.

Men are stubborn Lace! as you well know LOL>... Hang in there, my friend!! Prayers to Mr. L and prayers to St. Jude for you!!\

C21-you crack me up.

Did I tell you I called my realtor *hadn't heard from her in 3 weeks* obviously no showings so I guess no reason to call but I started talking to her and halfway through she says "who is this?" after I told her my name lol..Nice....then she tells me she is in Florida for the past 3 days.... (nice of you to tell your clients you were leaving..and that so and so would take over while you were gone).. Ugh... then she starts bitching how her son is losing money on some house transaction yada yada...she starts in the middle, not beginning....lol...so I had no clue what she was saying....so then the cellphone broke up and I didn't bother to call her back. I emailed her yesterday and asked her who was taking her place since she was gone?
I am ready to do FSBO at this point. Fck it.....................

How do I post pics on a blog? LOL>>>I will post the blueberry picking pics.....

Hi Niki!! Lorrie*sorry about your pooch being sick!*.,HDL, Jodyrose,DOgmom. Brookdale..Crazyma,,
Painter-come out wherever you are!! any showings for anyone???????
Stoy? anything?????????????
Tex- are you working????When do you start the per diem job???

HAMMY- how was the 3 hr. Glucose Tolerance Test???? I am sure you passed with flying colors!! What bedding set did you go with?

Get ready for MJ funeral tomorrow at 1pm EST!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:23 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Hey C21....how about some eye candy fo rme??? I prefer the likes of Matthew McConaughey!
Always happy to oblige, amiga
Moderator cut: image removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
lol Thanks, C21.

I'm 36. Do you consider me a youngun? lol
YES LOL compared to me Actually my niece turns 36 on the 15th and is bummed 'cause she thinks she's getting old. I told her try 51 . On my Bday in september I'm going to start going backwards so at some point I'll be 21 again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyrose View Post
DANG, I wish I knew we were going to be playing with eye candy today...woooohooooooo cant leave you girls alone too long and I come back and you are playing with the pretty pictures

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend, lots of good food, relaxing and fireworks! I had a friend over for dinner and it was nice, although he doesnt even in my wildest dreams come close to either HF or Orlando Bloom...sigh.

Had my closing on Thursday , my new bluebirds are sprouting feathers and all is good with the world here in Elkhart.
Hey Jody, congrats on the closing! Now why don't you go practice where the other campers are and sell their house for themAnd at least your 'male' guest was a human - mine was Albert my cat LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
The shakes in the hosp.? He sent them back or refused them when they'd bring them! Oh - didn't know that. Bet the meds are messin' with his taste buds.

So your nickname is the Enabler and my son calls me Little Miss Nostalgia because his dad's and my 25th would have been tomorrow and I ALWAYS remember the date and we separated when Stef was like 3 1/2 (he's 23 1/2 now). Always get a bit depressed around our anniversary. My ex (real one - not pseudo LOL) already prepared for me to do what I usually do which is have a few cervezas and write him an email (done it in the past so he's used to it by now LOL). We're still good friends so he just puts up with me.

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 03:36 AM..

Old 07-06-2009, 07:32 AM

Hey c21--------- I meant to tell you that you live in PARADISE!! for God's sakes girl...It is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am flying out to see you lol.... Just Heaven on Earth.........................

Old 07-06-2009, 07:34 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Oh okay now, Looks like there was some fun here last night! Harrison, Mathew, Patrick oh my, oh my.

Lacey, I can understand Mr L having abit of a food fear with all he has gone through BUT...TOUGH LOVE GIRL, you make him understand he has to eat because you want him to be around to make your life miserable for along time,lol....you know what I am saying.

Crazyma, Just keep on selling and you wont have to worry about moving anything but the suitcases! IF I knew I was gonna come out of this market with enough kechang I would sell off just about everything and just start over. Gosh I would have a riot redecorating from top to bottom with knew stuff!

Well of course I had no calls all weekend, cant even say it is because of the 4th. You know I tried to get ahold of my agent on Friday and the office phones were not even being answered. Decided on changing agency after Aug. 1, just trying to figure out who, dont know anyone any good around here.

The sun is trying to peek in but the thunder is rollin' looks like rain today, we need it as much as I hate to say it. You all know that means grass cutting for me here in a day or two, they say showers all week but that is normal for us.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Men are stubborn Lace! as you well know LOL>... Hang in there, my friend!! Prayers to Mr. L and prayers to St. Jude for you!!\

C21-you crack me up.

Did I tell you I called my realtor *hadn't heard from her in 3 weeks* obviously no showings so I guess no reason to call but I started talking to her and halfway through she says "who is this?" after I told her my name lol..Nice....then she tells me she is in Florida for the past 3 days.... (nice of you to tell your clients you were leaving..and that so and so would take over while you were gone).. Ugh... then she starts bitching how her son is losing money on some house transaction yada yada...she starts in the middle, not beginning....lol...so I had no clue what she was saying....so then the cellphone broke up and I didn't bother to call her back. I emailed her yesterday and asked her who was taking her place since she was gone?
I am ready to do FSBO at this point. Fck it.....................

How do I post pics on a blog? LOL>>>I will post the blueberry picking pics.....

HAMMY- how was the 3 hr. Glucose Tolerance Test???? I am sure you passed with flying colors!! What bedding set did you go with? Yes, what happened? Haven't been able to see you on the boards so no idea whats up with ya girl and how things are going.
That's unfrickin' believeable about your agent. Just love you give her your name then she asks, who is this? NOT! Then goes on about her son's problem. Photobucket is what I've been using here so I would think on blog that would work too. Also (though don't know if they let you post pics because my asst. takes care of that) put it on Craig's list and on those free links I told you about B4 where you can advertise for free (just do NOT use the FSBO sign I posted). But this agent is a real piece of work. Just make clear in any FSBO listing you offer buyer agent incentives. I have to charge more here because ppl not used to working together so I have to offer them incentives (appeal to the greed factor) just so they'll show our exclusives 'cause I only accept exclusive right to sell listings and they all accept non. We work our a$$ off, so not gonna put in a lot of work to not get paid, ya know. Maybe even try a flat fee broker who can get it on the MLS - there are soooo many different levels of service since I practiced there I'd be tempted to just pay a nominal fee to a broker to get it on the MLS, then you take it from there.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
That's unfrickin' believeable about your agent. Just love you give her your name then she asks, who is this? NOT! Then goes on about her son's problem. Photobucket is what I've been using here so I would think on blog that would work too. Also (though don't know if they let you post pics because my asst. takes care of that) put it on Craig's list and on those free links I told you about B4 where you can advertise for free (just do NOT use the FSBO sign I posted). But this agent is a real piece of work. Just make clear in any FSBO listing you offer buyer agent incentives. I have to charge more here because ppl not used to working together so I have to offer them incentives (appeal to the greed factor) just so they'll show our exclusives 'cause I only accept exclusive right to sell listings and they all accept non. We work our a$$ off, so not gonna put in a lot of work to not get paid, ya know. Maybe even try a flat fee broker who can get it on the MLS - there are soooo many different levels of service since I practiced there I'd be tempted to just pay a nominal fee to a broker to get it on the MLS, then you take it from there.

I must have aszzhole written on my forehead C LOL>>>>I get the winners.... I will take your advice when and if we decide the FSBO route..This is for the birds............... I wish I can clone you and Jodyrose for realtors!! you all rock.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Oh okay now, Looks like there was some fun here last night! Harrison, Mathew, Patrick oh my, oh my. Umm yummy, huh - had some good dreams the last few nights LOL

Lacey, I can understand Mr L having abit of a food fear with all he has gone through BUT...TOUGH LOVE GIRL, you make him understand he has to eat because you want him to be around to make your life miserable for along time,lol....you know what I am saying. Now that's a good approach and one a man will probably relate to - my ex still puttin' up with me after decades. Even if you could force him to have one of those darn shakes with nutrients in it. Men are so stubborn - and they say it's US

Crazyma, Just keep on selling and you wont have to worry about moving anything but the suitcases! IF I knew I was gonna come out of this market with enough kechang I would sell off just about everything and just start over. Gosh I would have a riot redecorating from top to bottom with knew stuff! Good for you, Ma, getting so much sold. Shame I don't have anything to sell after the 'pseudo' LOL He pretty much took care of that except he gave it away

Well of course I had no calls all weekend, cant even say it is because of the 4th. You know I tried to get ahold of my agent on Friday and the office phones were not even being answered. Decided on changing agency after Aug. 1, just trying to figure out who, dont know anyone any good around here. Wish I knew of any in your area that I KNEW were good. Try just going from brokerage to brokerage and givin' them the eyeball, ya know? Not just the agent, but the brokerage too. Team work is especially important. My assistant can literally handle everything when everyone, including me, is in the field so . . . speaking of which she's gone for 3 days (just remembered) so I'm gonna have to finish up my coffee and hoof it to the office to cover floor and everything else 'cause think my people have buyers in town.

The sun is trying to peek in but the thunder is rollin' looks like rain today, we need it as much as I hate to say it. You all know that means grass cutting for me here in a day or two, they say showers all week but that is normal for us.
Well me and DM 'promise' not to put any fertilizer on your grass again. Scouts honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Hey c21--------- I meant to tell you that you live in PARADISE!! for God's sakes girl...It is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am flying out to see you lol.... Just Heaven on Earth.........................
Anytime girl. And yes, Panama is paradise and why I'm so happy here - have the mountains and the beach so . . . at some point when I ever have time I'm going to start doing blogs where I can post all of the benefits especially for retirees, ppl doing tourist endeavors, etc. so more ppl know about the advantages about living here other than the obvious.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:29 AM

1,320 posts, read 3,702,507 times
Hi everyone! Just an update... I have had my house on the market almost a year. Up to last week, 22 showing and not ONE offer. I have become very disinterested in the whole thing. Last week I had 2 showings... and 2 offers!!!! The first offer if 5k too low, but the 2nd is acceptable. HOWEVER, they have been pre-qualified, but won't know till later this week if they get the mortgage. Anyway, at least SOMETHING is happening. Wish me luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate