Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 07:13 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
or a Star Trek Teleporter - of course with the margaritas
ROFL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2009, 08:13 PM

15,572 posts, read 40,409,288 times
Quote:
What if my margarita had salt on the rim and then when I teleported the salt didn't make it? That would be a travesty...

Old 07-28-2009, 08:23 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfall View Post
What if my margarita had salt on the rim and then when I teleported the salt didn't make it? That would be a travesty...
Oh the salt would be okay, just be sure and use the special settings on the teleporter (refer to the console on the left in picture) - there's a special 'margarita setting' to ensure no salt malfunctions.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:39 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,052 times
Quote:
Oh the salt would be okay, just be sure and use the special settings on the teleporter (refer to the console on the left in picture) - there's a special 'margarita setting' to ensure no salt malfunctions.
C21 you may be a DAY LATE but you are NOT a DOLLAR SHORT in getting that teleporter pix up

I think you can work yourself up to 500 showings a week with that technology!!

Old 07-28-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
C21 you may be a DAY LATE but you are NOT a DOLLAR SHORT in getting that teleporter pix up

I think you can work yourself up to 500 showings a week with that technology!!

LMAO GOLDIE!!

Old 07-29-2009, 04:02 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee2e View Post
Nope, not at all, just incredibly organized and smart enough to hire an outstanding team to handle transaction management, short sale negotiations and office work. And excellent tech tools, including my blackberry, laptop and printer for the car, with a paid wifi connection.

I actually showed 47 of those homes yesterday and wrote two offers.

If you check the stats, you'll see I only have 697 posts in over 3 years proving I don't spend as much time here as you think. Here they are:

Join Date 06-02-2006 Total Posts 697

No showings today because I am speaking at a Women's Conference today in Orlando.

Thought about some of these posts on business cards, ordered some just for showings and will be more diligent in leaving them. Ya'll have a good day!!
Maybe you can tel us your name because you should be nominated for agent of the year. We all need to find out how you can be such a wonder agent and manage to show so many homes and write 2 contracts....

Most agents have to start putting in an offer and it might be countered back...but you write 2 contracts on top of showing 47 homes...wow, incredible!
I have signed many contracts on homes but just signing them is taking some time since now a days any contract on a home isn't just one paper...addendums, etc...but why am I explaining this to a wonder woman...who can sell, show and blog, drive, have a marriage, eat, drink, be on a comp. manage a staff, take phone calls and open all the lock boxes and probable have to call to set up appointments for the showings....Wow, this is too much to handle for me....

Thanks for giving me such a great time and proving what I knew all along!

Old 07-29-2009, 07:01 AM

17,369 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfall View Post
No, just carry and blender and make it a moving margarita party. If you are showing that many they have to be in walking distance from each other.
Quote:
Only some of my very favorite CD posters can go take a thread from biz cards to margaritas and Star Trek.

Other posters talk about taking threads off topic ... but this one is hysterical.

(Oh, and bentlebee ... you've been around here long enough. You should be able to figure out who dee2e is and do your own research.)

Old 07-29-2009, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Maybe you can tel us your name because you should be nominated for agent of the year. We all need to find out how you can be such a wonder agent and manage to show so many homes and write 2 contracts....

Most agents have to start putting in an offer and it might be countered back...but you write 2 contracts on top of showing 47 homes...wow, incredible!
I have signed many contracts on homes but just signing them is taking some time since now a days any contract on a home isn't just one paper...addendums, etc...but why am I explaining this to a wonder woman...who can sell, show and blog, drive, have a marriage, eat, drink, be on a comp. manage a staff, take phone calls and open all the lock boxes and probable have to call to set up appointments for the showings....Wow, this is too much to handle for me....

Thanks for giving me such a great time and proving what I knew all along!
Awesome post.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:22 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Only some of my very favorite CD posters can go take a thread from biz cards to margaritas and Star Trek.

Other posters talk about taking threads off topic ... but this one is hysterical.

Oh we almost always leave a business card Chuckity well, unless we forget or something. Maybe having those dang margs 'causes us to forget sometimes, but darn it we do try to remember

Old 07-29-2009, 07:38 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

(Oh, and bentlebee ... you've been around here long enough. You should be able to figure out who dee2e is and do your own research.)
I guess I seem to miss something here....

I guess if this agent leaves a business card at every showing, her printer is loving her business...isn't that great for the economy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate