Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,795,490 times

Advertisements

Be careful and safe. It's bad here but not as bad as Minneapolis-they're getting hit hard.

Have big pot of navy bean soup and plenty of vodka so we're set for awhile. LOL

Old 12-08-2009, 03:38 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,434,663 times
Default What a gal!

Okay I just can not say enough about this new agent
She called around noon to verify afew things and to tell me that she placed an ad WITH the redneck festivities and a seperate ad in the big paper here. Also, she is putting up directional signs with balloons every mile from parade parking to the front door here, it is going to be on c. list, mls, ect. Then she tells me she will be here an hour and a half early to help ME if needed and that she is bringing me lunch and then a plate of "goodies" for all the lookers...that is what she said, lol -ALL THE LOOKERS, GOSH it is so refreshing to have someone so dang positive! Now I just so hope it isn't a waste of time and her cash doing this, we will both be disappointed if no one shows up
To bad the yard is gonna look like shet, but that is what the winter months do to us and I am not big enought to fight Momma Nature, lol.

Hey stoy, Watch out for the ice.....slip slidin' away....

Old 12-08-2009, 03:50 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,015,690 times
Painter, I love your realtor!!! you deserve her and deserve to get it sold!!

Old 12-08-2009, 08:27 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,342,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Painter-my closets and sweaters,etc are all color co-ordinated. I'm anal.
I am anal that way too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Hi all, just checking in. have a small ice storm coming in, hoping for at least a delay at work tomorrow. nothing else going on. which is nice.
We are supposed to have high winds and freezing rain. Great--wonderful ride home from work in the morning. UGH!! I was NOT supposed to be here another Winter.
Quote:
Be careful and safe. It's bad here but not as bad as Minneapolis-they're getting hit hard.

Have big pot of navy bean soup and plenty of vodka so we're set for awhile. LOL
Sounds like a great plan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Okay I just can not say enough about this new agent
She called around noon to verify afew things and to tell me that she placed an ad WITH the redneck festivities and a seperate ad in the big paper here. Also, she is putting up directional signs with balloons every mile from parade parking to the front door here, it is going to be on c. list, mls, ect. Then she tells me she will be here an hour and a half early to help ME if needed and that she is bringing me lunch and then a plate of "goodies" for all the lookers...that is what she said, lol -ALL THE LOOKERS, GOSH it is so refreshing to have someone so dang positive! Now I just so hope it isn't a waste of time and her cash doing this, we will both be disappointed if no one shows up
To bad the yard is gonna look like shet, but that is what the winter months do to us and I am not big enought to fight Momma Nature, lol.

Hey stoy, Watch out for the ice.....slip slidin' away....
Stoy is right--you so deserve this! What day is this all taking place again? I forgot!

Old 12-08-2009, 08:59 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,256,172 times
Hi girls...is that this weekend, Painter..wow if anyone can sell it, it's this gal..prayers and fingers crossed...

I am so fuzzy tonight girls I tried to nap and couldn't..forgot to take my 11 am pain pill so i am all messed up..I have to beat the pain to it's own game.

Cleaning ladies coming tomorrow, money or no money..its filthy from being gone with two dogs home alone and a dirt backyard.

I just found out a bit ago that my sister's sister in law Karen passed away earlier. She has been very ill just passed away suddenly tonight. Prayers for the family appreciated. Karen was a wonderful kind woman, I did not know her for a very long time, but I loved her, she was just the kind of gal you could not help but love. I was glad we got to visit her twice while we were back there, she was in some pain most of the time and out of it, but that smile was still there. I will miss her, along with many others..

DP making me some french toast...then I think I will go to bed as I am feeling very weepy and sad..

chat later..

Old 12-09-2009, 07:00 AM

Morning, woke up to abit of sun, but we got the strong winds here too.

Lacey, sorry gal but beans and vodka! I would have to probably skip one or the other, or at least some time between the two, lol. A smelly drunk stuck indoors due to ice...

Dogmom, So sorry for you loss, but I am glad you got to see her while in IL.

The Open house is this Sunday...praying it will bring in someone other than just nosey folks from around here...Oh let the drama begin...

Old 12-09-2009, 07:14 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,795,490 times
LOL Painter-well ventilated. You have found the ideal realtor-great.

DD took GD to oncologist and hemtologist yesterday and they ruled out cancer and feel it's severe anemia or thyroid. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Yex hope you got home safe and sound. Heard NJ's getting hammered again too.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:28 AM

Lacey, That is wonderful news! I know you all are so relieved, that was alot of stress and worry.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:37 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,334,036 times
Quote:
LOL Painter-well ventilated. You have found the ideal realtor-great.

DD took GD to oncologist and hemtologist yesterday and they ruled out cancer and feel it's severe anemia or thyroid. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Yex hope you got home safe and sound. Heard NJ's getting hammered again too.
I am SO glad no cancer Lace. Poor thing...I have the hypothyroid and have been on Synthroid since 23!.hopefully it's only that... More prayers coming your way Lace..Hey, I remember you mentioning your son closing on Jan.15th! I will remember that day since its my twins birthday!

We had the torrential downpours here..coastal flooding in effect til 2p I think....Warm though----58? BUT tomorrow will be a different story...low 30's and low 20's at night!! Tonite supposed to turn a sheet of ice!!on roads!!

Tex- How long is Watson on the abx for ?? Poor baby!!! Are you working tonite? Cruise coming soon sista! You must be psyched!!!

Joy- hope you come back soon when internet stays hooked up lol...I hate that!!
We have to get a new motherboard--*I call it the motherfckerboard*--comp,. is acting up.,..have severe probs with it...so hub getting new everything,.,,with Windows 7...

Painter- lol...Between the vodka and bean soup ya might explode lol..
Good luck for Open House Sunday... Your realtor sounds great!!!

Barb- any better today/ Brownies rock...Have one. You will feel better!

Lorrie- hope you are doing well !!!

Stoy- good to hear from you!!

Amy- how are you if you are out there!! a big hellooo!

Old 12-09-2009, 09:52 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,256,172 times
Hey campers, I have been up since 4, India got restless and why the heck do these canines always wake ME up. Sheesh..and I have the cleaning ladies come today so probably no nap for me. And why is it we have to CLEAN before they come to clean. I guess actually it's picking up and putting away so they can clean. Tossed the bathroom throw rugs in the wash, my sheets are next. I have never had these gals before so I am not sure if I can get them to dust my wood blinds or not. But I can ask, right. They are B.A.D. from all the D.I.R.T.

Lacey, soooo glad its not cancer. Of course anemia and thyroid not great, but treatable and she is young..sounds like they have a good doctor and she is under good care.

NJ, the vision of bean soup and vodka exploding is just slaying me here..omg...can you imagine the smell of alcohol and ...... ewww...hahaha.

I think I am actually looking forward to putting the tree up and getting the place decorated. I want to be in the Christmas spirit, I really do. I bought an electric cookie gun from QVC a month or so ago and I want to make some spritz cookies. My nana has been gone now for 10 years, and she made the best cut out cookies...always crisp. I tried years ago to try rolling out dough. Needless to say I don't bake pies or rolled out cookies, or rolled biscuits. Anyone know of a good rolling pin set up? I would like to try. I try to stick with fudge, russian tea cakes, which are a yummy ball cookie, oh and peanut butter with the hershey kiss smushed in it. Lemon bars. Damn, I need the spirit to hit quick. Joy, I am gonna send ya some, that alone gives me motivation! Get dem goodies to Panama.

Ok, well better get my azz back in gear before DP kicks it. later campers...have a good one..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate