Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2010, 04:24 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times

Advertisements

Thank you for the kind bithday wishes. Just got back from the dermotologist. He wants DH to wait till next week to have the stitches out and he also did the freeze bit in my nose and on 6 other places of my face. See him in 4 mos DH next week and then you never know when another cancer will pop up on his skin. Way to many years of golfing.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:29 PM

It is under my puppy on the rep board I think. I just went to see another rep and their was her sweet picture in the snow last year. We had that picture in our local news paper.

Old 02-17-2010, 01:48 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
He just called and surgeon said he did a heck of a job and will not be home for awhile-I am beyond exhausted.

How's Natalie?????
The hospital is going to think your abusing with all the time he has spent there! He just gets out and then right back in the ER.....wife must be trying to off him! LOL

That happened to my parents once. They had one of my brothers in the ER for stiches and while they were there, one of my other brothers decided to sled down the stairs (in a real sled, while standing up) and broke his arm. So they get home with one brother and then had to bring another to the ER. The hospital was questioning them up and down, threatening to take us away. They thought they were abusing us.

Kristine

Old 02-17-2010, 02:21 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Hi Kristine-we are 1st name basis with entire staff.

He now has not 6 broken ribs but 9!

Old 02-17-2010, 06:18 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Lacey, I do believe you are where you are so Mr. L. can get such wonderful medical care..and when he gets home from the hospital later this week, you can start your 2010 all over again

Old 02-17-2010, 07:30 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Lacey, I do believe you are where you are so Mr. L. can get such wonderful medical care..and when he gets home from the hospital later this week, you can start your 2010 all over again
Agreed! Things can only go up!

Old 02-17-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi Kristine-me? I've been at the ER with Mr. L who decided yo get the paper from the drive (covered in ice) and in slow mtion I am saying nooooooo don't go out there as he flies way up in the air and lands glat on his back. I was screaming for help-neighbor ran over and we used blankets to pull him back to garage. Called 911 and he has 6 broken ribs-they thought he may have pierced the spleen. He's a guest of the hosp. again.

I am framing the paper as the most pricey paper ever. Calling him Forest Gump-"stupid is as stupid does" and cancelled his ice skating appearance at the Olympics.

Barb is en-route to Utah to the dentist. Tex is working, Joy's primping for TV,NJS dealing with a day off for the twins----

Lacey I just read what happened to Mr L. Poor guy he is going to be calling the hospital home . Prayers are going out to him and to you. Lacey you are one strong lady.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:08 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
There's a party going on right now over in community chat! It's for Joy!!! She earned her first gold STAR!!!! WOO HOO!!! Congrats girl!

Old 02-18-2010, 04:09 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Yeah Joy-well deserved.

Ladies-as wives,Moms,women-we have no other choice but to be strong thru adversity. Of course my body falls apart after but that's why I have a chiro.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
hi all - sorry been gone so long. actually started this last night about 9:30 and, yes, the power went out waited a bit then just hit the rack, but came back on during the night. everything went good, but so tired, scheduling changes, electricty going out at the worst time and just well -people lol why I like animals more than 75% of the population (lol?) course Shredder just decided to attack my face so increase that number a bit lol. Dang hands I can deal with, being all cuddly then well he got a long time out for that one.

Belated happy birthday Lorrie! 21, right lol Sorry I missed it Hope all's well in your neck of the woods.

Lacey, again so sorry about Mr. L. JUST as he gets home probably got P 'cause was on his back so much. Might have to get him one of those kids leashes so no more going to get the paper on snowy driveway in slippers. Keeping him in my prayers and hope once he heals this time, he realizes what he can do and what he shouldn't. I'm with Shel, wish I could twitch my nose and turn back the hands of time. XXOO

Barb, hope that tooth and tummy better. I do think once you can slow down a bit, things will get better and you'll feel better. You've just been doing so much traveling.

Kristine, hows Natalie? All better now? How 'bout the rest of your sweet family?

Shel, know you've been working and storms hitting at the wrong times -like when you have to work. Hows are boy doing? I know HE likes snow, well except when it's so blasted cold.

Annie, kids back in school so now mommy gets reprive! Yea Peace and tranquility and shopping 'oh my' lol

Amy hows farm living? Ever hear back on when DD was going to come for a visit - how 'bout rest of kids. Will be nice for someone to let me know when mine graduates. He gives me one date, then goes uh - dad says he 'thinks' another date.

Danielle, don't know if internet hooked up yet I'm soooooooooooo far behind but at least you have your TV and views. How's job hunting coming? Hope you and DH are enjoying your new home.

Ok, know I missed tons of campers so forgive the Old Tired One lol. 2 sips of coffee just isn't enough. Hope everyone has a great Thursday (it is thursday, right??) and I'm just trying to slide though Friday so maybe this weekend will be more 'normal' - course don't think anything in my life is normal so wouldn't know if it came up and smacked me in my face. Have a good one girls!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate