Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2009, 09:35 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I refuse to sing, lol!!!
the GD first baseman just dropped the frickin' ball (error) or they would have had a guy out. I can hear Carl screaming from here cause I was screaming too bbl

make that 2 frickin' errors in a row - the pitcher just overthrew the ball to the 1st baseman and yankees scored. damit! WTF. Never should have pulled the 2nd pitcher

Top of the 9th and 3 runs behind. Hate to say it but I think I hear the ole girl getting ready to sing unless they pull it out now.

Last edited by JustJoy; 10-25-2009 at 09:56 PM..

Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
the GD first baseman just dropped the frickin' ball (error) or they would have had a guy out. I can hear Carl screaming from here cause I was screaming too bbl

make that 2 frickin' errors in a row - the pitcher just overthrew the ball to the 1st baseman and yankees scored. damit! WTF.
Glad I hid the shooter...no the texting going on between Carl and my son Scott in Sac is unreal...LOL

Old 10-25-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Glad I hid the shooter...no the texting going on between Carl and my son Scott in Sac is unreal...LOL
and i'm glad my machete is in my truck. they never should have pulled the 2nd pitcher 'cause it was the 3rd one they put in that overthew the ball to the 1st baseman which led to a run. Ugh. Why I hate watching sports - get too riled up. God I hate the yankees.

Well, you better hide it good - 'cause it's over now. Too many errors or they might have been able to have pulled it out. damit. Tell Carl I feel his pain.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:17 PM

Well, its over lalala..ok going to bed, tired and I plan to sleep tonight..its really windy out still so I am leaving the a/c on..India won't hear the wind with the a/c on I hope....

sleep good campers! over and out...

Old 10-25-2009, 10:31 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Not lookin' so good for the Angels...Angels 1..Yanks 3 bottom 7th. we have had baserunners, but no one got them home Well it aint over yet but not looking good. Bah.

Doc is keeping me on the Ultracet and then Vicodin for when the ultracet not working. He wants to see how I do with some vicodin, he said something about a fentanyl patch down the road..hmm...I have not gotten the vicodin filled yet..my bad.

Watson is such a good boy and smart, didn't take him long to figure out the potty outside..Good Boy Sir Watson!

Shel if you have a TS party let me know, you can probably get online orders..i need some good dip mixes for da holidays..kids coming and who knows who else, always good to have that stuff on hand.

Oh i saw a recipe tonight Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies, sound soo good, I must make them as a treat for DP...I can email the recipe if you let me know.

Sorry about the Angels.

I would love to have the choc chip pumpkin cookie recipe!!

Fentanyl is strong ...can be addicting. I would try to avoid that. Fill the vicodin--(also has addictive qualities) and use when your pain is bad.

I love Watson more and more with each passing day! He puts the joy in my life, the beat in my heart and the spring in my step!! I don't remember what life was like before him. One thing I don't understand is how anyone could possible abuse an animal......They are so trusting and love unconditionally. Man could animals ever teach humans a few things.

Barb, I will let you know when I am having the book party. You can go on line and check out there stuff. tastefullysimple.com If you have any questions I can tell you what I have personally tried and like. Some of the stuff I do not like. They have drink mixes that you add wine or alcohol to and then freeze to make slushies. They aren't bad. I LOVE their black bean and corn salsa...addicted to it. But like I said...some of the stuff is expensive. If you order, I will have stuff shipped directly to your house.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:53 PM

Hi Shel, that salsa sounds yummy, i looked it up..sounds like a must have..yeah let me know, I like having ready to make things around during the holidays...

Ok I am going to bed..yes my dr. said the vicodin was only for the really bad days..

I will email that cookie recipe to ya...

Ok nighty night girls..

Old 10-26-2009, 04:36 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Morning all!

Barb love the garlic/garlic too.

Prayers still going for Painter!

Old 10-26-2009, 06:28 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Morning to everyone here. Thank you for all the prayers, they help and are needed! I just hope that I am not overly optimistic, but dang 1.5 hours and figuring furniture is such a positive. The next 48 hours are going to wear me out, just waiting and hoping for the dang phone to ring! See, in this sucky market I would wait at least 48 hrs to notify a seller, make them sweat abit, so that is what I expect. My sis says Oh if they are serious they will call you immediately, I don't think so.....guess one day I will find out, lol. So tired of this game! Do not like to second guess anything, rather go by the gut feeling and my gut says this is a good one..........who knows.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Morning to everyone here. Thank you for all the prayers, they help and are needed! I just hope that I am not overly optimistic, but dang 1.5 hours and figuring furniture is such a positive. The next 48 hours are going to wear me out, just waiting and hoping for the dang phone to ring! See, in this sucky market I would wait at least 48 hrs to notify a seller, make them sweat abit, so that is what I expect. My sis says Oh if they are serious they will call you immediately, I don't think so.....guess one day I will find out, lol. So tired of this game! Do not like to second guess anything, rather go by the gut feeling and my gut says this is a good one..........who knows.
Hey Carol - not just a game, but a big decision ya know? They say buying a home is the biggest decision people make so they are giving everything thought. Your phone could ring any time. But they loved your house and are probably comparing with what they've seen just to make sure. The number of people I've seen who made an immediate decision are very few - unless someone where we had been working with them via internet, sent listing sheets with info etc. So keep the faith girl cause everything they said, did looks positive! Prayers the phone rings soon though

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Sorry about the Angels.

Dang I'm not even a huge BB fan and only watch when it's series playoffs then only if I like the teams, and was so wound up after the game took me forever to fall asleep. Ugh. But Steelers won so

I would love to have the choc chip pumpkin cookie recipe!!

Me too - if someone else baked them lol need to buy an oven haha kind of hard without one

Fentanyl is strong ...can be addicting. I would try to avoid that. Fill the vicodin--(also has addictive qualities) and use when your pain is bad.

I've never heard of that one and vicodin never did squat for me - Barb hope the vicodin helps for when the pain gets bad. Know it worked great for other people; just for me, didn't do anything - but then again neither did morphine so go figure. I'm a wierd bird anyway - NO not Joy lol

I love Watson more and more with each passing day! He puts the joy in my life, the beat in my heart and the spring in my step!! I don't remember what life was like before him. One thing I don't understand is how anyone could possible abuse an animal......They are so trusting and love unconditionally. Man could animals ever teach humans a few things.

Those are the people I would hang and beat to a pulp. At the DAs office think those were the cases I just hated the most when one of the deputy's I worked with got one. They hated them too.
So Shel you'll love this. Course he's from MN, pseudo blaming the Vikings loss on refs HAHAHAHA he wishes lol but my Avs blew out the ringworms 3-0 so was happy to hear that! Give the big boy a hug from his Auntie.

Quote:
Well, its over lalala..ok going to bed, tired and I plan to sleep tonight..its really windy out still so I am leaving the a/c on..India won't hear the wind with the a/c on I hope....

sleep good campers! over and out...
Hope you got a good night sleep, Barb. Poor India not liking high winds - well none of us do. When it gets strong here even wakes me up even though the tremors don't.

Lace hope you and Mr. L. had good weekend and not as blustery today. Brrrr. Does he have plans to get that surgery done?

Amy, sure you're getting ready for the big move. Lots to do but fun stuff, Missouri here you come! "Green Acres is the place to be, farm living is the life for me . . " lol

Stoy, wondering if you're in CO - know you said you and DH heading out there. Be glad you're looking at Western Slope cause in mountains it was like 4 above zero

Annie, kidlets out this week, right? or is this the Monday they get off. So many breaks hard to keep up and my memory, well . . . details always escape me. Glad you all had fun pickin' pumpkins and that winery. YUMMY

Sara, hope you're having fun with DGD and able to get anything done between her and doggies. Hard to do anything with so many little beings underfoot.

So if I left anyone out I'm thinking of you in spirit. Think this week is going to be better than last. Just got a call from one of my people and while it's a divorce situation which I hate being in the middle of them, one of the parties insisted that the properties be listed with XYZ real estate even though I was very clear that I make sure everyone gets what's rightfully theirs and the other wanted us to list them. Anyway, the one tried for 2 days to call the guy at XYZ and zip, nada no return phone call (this is the brokerage I said was saying crap that wasn't true like we don't cooperate with brokerges even though we've done a deal with them). So, they just lost 3 listings, all of which are going to be very sellable because of the situation and being priced accordingly. So love starting a Monday on a positive note!

Oh and we did get approved for HHI - only thing was that they needed one of my 'local' people to be on screen not me 'cause I'm well . . . they want to keep it real and use a Panamanian let's just say. But one way or another I'll make sure I get on camera long enough for you guys to see me even if only for 2 seconds - start shoving people out of the way LOL. Looks like they're going to film in January which of course is our 'windy' month, but . . . pretty psyched about that.

So off to emails and fingers crossed the rest of the week goes the way the morning started! I'll pop back in when more are up and around. Later girls!

Old 10-26-2009, 10:00 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,180,895 times
Hey campers!
Oh so busy here with DGD and dog- (darn thing sheds these clumps all over- finding the dog brush TODAY) Trying to get on a schedule LOL LOL.... DD says bed maybe 8, up around 7- LAUGH hysterically- who is gonna get up with her that early! Grandma ain't a early bird- but may try and see what all the fuss is about being up with the sun!

Tambre & Stoy- how is the house sell and packing going for ya gals?!

Painter- whoop dere tis they should LOVE the 'main course' and buy it NOW

Barb feel better

Hey NIKI you out there? doing okay I hope

WHERE is HAMMY??? taking care of the new one I reckon- hope all is well there

hey to everyone else
Well gotta scoot and go to the PO for stamps- yes some of us still do snail mail!

took DGD to the Zoo Sat. had fun - here is a picCRAZY Camp #6: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1 or better... post 2 :)-zoo-001.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate