Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2009, 03:01 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times

Advertisements

Lace: I have the stuffed pork loin in the oven right now!!! I am having mashed potatoes and corn with it and for desert....store bought pumpkin pie! (Hey, I'm not freakin' Betty Crocker--it was enough to make the dinner--didn't want to press it and make a homemade pumpkin pie!)

Old 11-03-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Emergency flashers, lol..love it!

My meds came today fed ex about an hour ago...thank goodness...so now I am medicated I need to nap...hugs and chat later)
Rest well!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the trunk. I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so life-like you wouldn't believe it! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies to the approaching drivers.

To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men which made it safer for me to work at the side of the road. And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper pulls up behind me. He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell he was not a happy camper! 'What's going on here?' 'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly. 'Well, what are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?' I couldn't believe that he didn't know.

So I told him, 'Helloooooo, those are my Emergency Flashers. ? ?
LOL!!

Old 11-03-2009, 03:46 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Awaiting your review Tex.

Painter hope DD is better. Be careful.

DogMom-rest and feel better.

Stoy,Tambre hope all's working out okay.

NJS busy with the kids vacation-great job huh-NJEA!

Old 11-03-2009, 04:03 PM

I will come back and report! Did I miss something...what happened to Painter's DD? I hope everything is ok.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:18 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,098 times
Hard to keep up with you girls. sporadic internet here, too. think because we are both on at same time/2 computers running from same connection?? or whatever.
Carol, hope everything is ok.
Joy, loved that joke, and for that pic of you...huh, not what i pictured you to look like!
Tambre, how's the packing going??
Tex, how's roomie situation going??

Old 11-03-2009, 04:44 PM

OK...back to report! Stuffed pork loin was DELICIOUS!! Although, it fell apart and didn't look as pretty as theirs in the magazine! So next time I will use toothpicks to hold it together, I think.

Where's my girl Annie????

Old 11-03-2009, 04:46 PM

Stoy....roomie situation is going very well. She loved my dinner! She is nice, just don't have a lot in common with her.

How is it going with the in-laws? I love your new status!!

Old 11-03-2009, 05:11 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,098 times
Tex, not as bad as I thought. kinda quiet, I stay in the bedroom a lot. stayed after work, just to not be here bored. and not eating much!! not a lot of room for our food. so no food=no eating=lose the 5 lbs i gained from the stress and beer last 3 weeks!!

Old 11-03-2009, 05:31 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Hey girls, well had internet somewhat consistently, then power when out in the entire area for like 4 hours One of our biggest holidays, people from the city come to the interior (places like Boquete) and no frickin' electricity for 4 hours. I just had to laugh 'cause was thinking (maybe that's what did it) well, internet seems better even if did go on and off, but not as much - then electricty went out.

Tex, dinner sounded yummy! Who cares if it feel apart-just means it was real tender. Glad roomie working out and good thing about not having a lot in common is that there are different things you all can talk about. Give the boy a kiss from Auntie Joy.

Barb, glad FedX came through for ya Now you'll feel better and be able to enjoy that back porch.

Stoy, just love your status change too and yes, the pic is what I look like when I turn into the Hulk with internet problems lol You're almost to Colorado!

Carol, is DD okay? being off line so long maybe I missed something. Hope she's okay!

Lacey, hope you and Mr. L. doing good and staying warm.

Annie - know you're having fun with kidlets. Curious what donunt man's surprise was for halloween lol still think poo on fire would have been appropriate or poop filled donuts lol

Lorrie how you and family doing? Seems like forever since I chatted with you girls with internet issues for days. Still don't know if it's going to be on consistently.

Amy, looks like you're ready to rock and roll; closing right around the corner. Yea!

Well after all the drama today lol I'm just whipped. Worried if power was out too long then fridge would start leaking freon, Misty being well a kitten lol plus did start drinking beer for independence day at noon. Burp

Now that I can actually use my microwave gonna grab some grub (and not Shels good dinner). I'll check in later, the internet gods willing.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Tex, not as bad as I thought. kinda quiet, I stay in the bedroom a lot. stayed after work, just to not be here bored. and not eating much!! not a lot of room for our food. so no food=no eating=lose the 5 lbs i gained from the stress and beer last 3 weeks!!
Well...that is one way to diet! Isn't the MIL a good cook?
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Hey girls, well had internet somewhat consistently, then power when out in the entire area for like 4 hours One of our biggest holidays, people from the city come to the interior (places like Boquete) and no frickin' electricity for 4 hours. I just had to laugh 'cause was thinking (maybe that's what did it) well, internet seems better even if did go on and off, but not as much - then electricty went out.

Tex, dinner sounded yummy! Who cares if it feel apart-just means it was real tender. Glad roomie working out and good thing about not having a lot in common is that there are different things you all can talk about. Give the boy a kiss from Auntie Joy.
That sucks about the power going off--can't even watch TV. What did you do for 4 hrs!?!?

Dinner was yummy! Right back at you--give Misty Rose kisses from Auntie Shell!

Tombstone is supposed to be on tonight at 8 pm but it isn't The previous program is still running. I was looking forward to watching it. Well I can always watch Bram Stoker's Dracula!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate