Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2013, 10:05 AM

6,470 posts, read 10,332,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom119 View Post

If you knew some of the recent things that have happened, you'd really think they were all in bed together! Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. Well, what ever happens I have had some positive things occur that I can share when it's all over if anyone wants to hear.
I certainly would like to hear more when you get it resolved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 08:31 PM

548 posts, read 1,037,835 times
I just read this entire thread. WOW what a long ordeal. I hope you get justice in the end. I also would love to know how it all ends. Praying it is in your favor in a BIG way.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:21 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
I am so impressed you are sticking to it, good for you! I hope this ends soon, it has been long enough.

Old 11-24-2013, 02:56 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Glad you bother to come back and update...else it would be like reading a book and then finding the last 3 pages torn out.
Cheering for you to have it over soon.

Old 11-25-2013, 03:08 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times
Oh my gosh, was just thinking about you today and came and saw your update, and thank you so much for that btw. Still pulling for you and hope you have a great outcome and can let us know. I still cant get over how strong you are, whoever raised you should be proud. If they no longer want you, I'll take ya! I'd love to have you on my side with my life problems. Go get em tiger!!!

Old 11-25-2013, 03:54 PM

445 posts, read 1,604,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Oh my gosh, was just thinking about you today and came and saw your update, and thank you so much for that btw. Still pulling for you and hope you have a great outcome and can let us know. I still cant get over how strong you are, whoever raised you should be proud. If they no longer want you, I'll take ya! I'd love to have you on my side with my life problems. Go get em tiger!!!

NO WAY - SHE IS MINE.... Oh wait - if that was the case I would have to go PA. and ASK some questions... Too bad I have a very short temper when it comes to getting screwed around..

All seriousness aside - thanks for the updates We are pulling for you...

Old 11-25-2013, 04:11 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treenoid View Post
NO WAY - SHE IS MINE.... Oh wait - if that was the case I would have to go PA. and ASK some questions... Too bad I have a very short temper when it comes to getting screwed around..

All seriousness aside - thanks for the updates We are pulling for you...

I think parental rights should go by need. I had an house inspector who slept on the job, and I'm sitting here freezing to death. My two sons are...ummmm.....&$%# whipped by their women and too busy to help their poor ol' mom, so OP is mine! Plus, I wanted a girl so bad I cried when my 2ed son was born, till he cried and I went into mommy mode.

Then again, if you have a temper, and your a handy fix it person, maybe I could adopt you. How are you at fixing siding, putting up new rain gutters and installing insulation?

"all seriousness aside"...lol Is that backwards, or am I having a brain toot?

Old 11-25-2013, 04:52 PM

9 posts, read 13,086 times
Wow, so sorry to hear about all of this. Major kudo's for not only fighting through it all this time, but for doing it legally & ethically as well.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:06 PM

23 posts, read 36,090 times
Good luck OP. Hope this ordeal ends soon and favorably for you.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:39 PM

225 posts, read 425,886 times
LOL....I love you guys!! You are great and so supportive!! I just hope I have something positive to report to you all in the end!! Otherwise....my angry side will be coming out!

Not sure if I wrote this before or not...but this is just another pain in my rear. The township condemned the house (said you CANNOT live there) yet they still expect me to pay for the sewage! Really??!! So basically, "you're not allowed to live there but we expect you to pay for something we know you aren't using." So I quit paying it this year until they wanted to turn it into collections (so I paid them for two years of nothing and they didn't appreciate that). Then I asked my lawyer to see what she could do. Well, the townships way of "helping" me was telling me I would have to dig up the yard and have someone come and cap the sewer. So this weekend I am hopefully going to do that. All I was hoping for is that they could have stalled my payments at least until this lawsuit was over and then pay them. I just feel like I have no one that understands and wants to help in the littlest way.

One positive note....someone wants to actually buy the property (just for the land). So at least when this is all over with I can get rid of this place. And the fact that he wants to tear the house down is good with the capping of the sewer situation. The township told me that if it was capped there is no guarantee that anyone can reconnect (and if they do it is a $2000 charge....aha....and that is how the township makes up the money.

Oh well....I will do this to get them off of my back and then I think I'm set for trial Hopefully!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate