U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Recipes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2017, 01:43 AM

5,163 posts, read 2,749,170 times

Advertisements

I had a really great salad today, & this was the house dressing...wow, it was delicious! It hit the spot because lately Iíve been craving creamy dressings, but Iím tired of ranch & trying to avoid the old-school, gloppy, really fattening stuff.

I asked the server if I could get the recipe, & she said that the cook found it on the Ďnet under that name, then she told me what a few of the ingredients were...I found the recipe on a website called acouplecooks.com. Itís a really simple recipe, but soooo good. Along with that recipe were links for several others salad dressings that sounded really tasty.

I donít know anything about this site...looks like they have quite a few recipes for a lot of things...I donít have the time to peruse it right now, just bookmarked it for future reference.

But that dressing...yum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 05:07 AM

9,156 posts, read 8,638,036 times
Thanks, Marcia. Here's the recipe. It does look good. If you don't like cilantro, you could use tarragon and parsley instead. And either use the jalapeno or not.

https://www.acouplecooks.com/healthy...dess-dressing/

Old 11-03-2017, 03:12 PM

4,196 posts, read 5,233,200 times
I don't believe it...

I have been trying to change my eating habit for years,,..

I would be surprised if a person could do it for.. Four in a month..

Sorry Elmina, but it's a bit harder than you make it seem,,

Old 11-04-2017, 01:09 AM

5,163 posts, read 2,749,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula1 View Post
I don't believe it...

I have been trying to change my eating habit for years,,..

I would be surprised if a person could do it for.. Four in a month..

Sorry Elmina, but it's a bit harder than you make it seem,,

Old 11-04-2017, 12:06 PM

71,717 posts, read 83,316,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaMarshaMarcia View Post
I had a really great salad today, & this was the house dressing...wow, it was delicious! It hit the spot because lately Iíve been craving creamy dressings, but Iím tired of ranch & trying to avoid the old-school, gloppy, really fattening stuff.

I asked the server if I could get the recipe, & she said that the cook found it on the Ďnet under that name, then she told me what a few of the ingredients were...I found the recipe on a website called acouplecooks.com. Itís a really simple recipe, but soooo good. Along with that recipe were links for several others salad dressings that sounded really tasty.

I donít know anything about this site...looks like they have quite a few recipes for a lot of things...I donít have the time to peruse it right now, just bookmarked it for future reference.

But that dressing...yum!
I would love it cause I like Green Goddess dressing and use cilantro all the time.

Old 11-05-2017, 11:26 AM

1,418 posts, read 952,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Thanks, Marcia. Here's the recipe. It does look good. If you don't like cilantro, you could use tarragon and parsley instead. And either use the jalapeno or not.

https://www.acouplecooks.com/healthy...dess-dressing/

That's sounds really good, and easy too.

Old 11-06-2017, 08:46 AM

15,025 posts, read 18,895,834 times
This looks tasty - but I always thought that green goddess included avocado?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Recipes
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or