U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Recipes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2009, 09:26 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,894,299 times

Advertisements

These are quick and easy, i change up this recipe, but this is my fav and festive for Christmas. For the Cheesecake lover in you, this recipe you will love, they are soooooooooooooooooooo good.
12 pcs Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Choclate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
1 pkg [8 oz] cream cheese softened
1/2 cup carnation sweetened condensed milk
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can [21 oz] cherry pie filling
Directions
PREHEAT OVEN TO 325 MAKE SURE TO PAPER LINE 12 MUFFIN CUPS
Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
Baking for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookie has spread to edge of cup.

Beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl until mixture is smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each one of the cookies in cup.

Bake for additional 15 to 18 mins, or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with the pie filling. A drizzle of your favorite topping, or whip cream, they make a really easy fun dessert. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

These are so easy and so good. Festive Looking also. You can change up the recipe. I love this one, and done with Strawberry filling on top.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 10:17 AM

1,142 posts, read 2,508,080 times
Oh my gosh. They sound like they'd be 500 calories each!! I have to try them.

Thanks for posting the recipe!

Old 12-22-2009, 06:40 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,894,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway29south View Post
Oh my gosh. They sound like they'd be 500 calories each!! I have to try them.

Thanks for posting the recipe!
For those who were kind and thanked me for the recipe, thank you, for the email.

Hope you do make them they are better then good, and so easy, if you like cheesecake, you should really like these. I have made triple brownies today, fudge, my own recipe for a banana bread pudding, and it came out so good, family loved, it and i made the receipe up my self, i made a pumpkin cheese pie and a chocolate satin pie. I am tired, Have had Italian Sauce going on now for 2 days heating on very low heat, Made over 80 meatballs, and i am not done yet. So much more to do yet, but have found some really good recipes that are so easy, but are fantastic, just found them today. Hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas and a Healthy New Years, and yes i am stressing out big time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Recipes
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or