Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 03:42 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,318,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Good poin Childfree. If men didn't like gold-diggers, they would go away. Also, if women didn't sell their sex (prostitution) there wouldn't be men buying them. How can we end this? Maybe with a little bit of equality in relationships .
You say the same things over and over again just like betamanlet. Maybe the two of you could direct message each other and talk about it. You don't like women, and neither does he. Don't hang around us then. We will live without you and your judgements. Don't date a woman that you think is after your money. Don't date a woman you think trades sex for things. Don't date a woman who won't buy you things and ask you out. Better yet, just don't date.
You won't listen to the ones of us who tell you that not all women are like the ones you detest. You won't try to figure it out for yourself. No, you believe stupid dating sites. Yes, there are women that sell their bodies for sex. Some men do too. That does not mean everyone does. How many prostitutes do you know? I know none of either sex. I also don't know women like the ones you speak of who trade sex for things. The women I know work and work hard. They have sex with their man because they love them, not to get gifts. If I want something, I will buy it. I won't expect a man to. However, if I want to buy him a gift or he wants to buy me something why can't it be because we want to? Why does sex have to enter into it at all? Is that ALL you think about? Sorry for the rant, but I am tired of the same old thing on every post you post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 03:42 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Equality in relationships.
Do you mean more sex or more money in relationships!
Heheheh! Aw shoooot!

Old 06-17-2010, 03:53 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
You don't like women, and neither does he
You just don't get it no matter how much it is repeated. If you enjoy going out with men for all the freebies you get out of relationship, then that is your business. I am not saying its wrong/fine. All I am saying is that I prefer equality in relationships. And interestingly, I am seen as a villain for such preference which in the end is just me and my partner being in the same level. How can that be so terrible? I could understand women being all upset if I talked about how women should be our slaves but that is NOT MY CASE. I repeat, I am talking about equality.

Quote:
Yes, there are women that sell their bodies for sex. Some men do too
Are you saying there is an equal number of female and male prostitutes out there? Can we say women go out on a guy hunt and willing to go approach them, start the converstion, order drinks for the guys, ask the guy for his phone number, offer to take him home or her place, take him shopping, and straight to bed? Are you going to tell me that is as common as how men buy women? I can imagine some women like that may exist out there but to say it happens AS OFTEN as men buying women, then, I'll disagree.

Quote:
The women I know work and work hard
Hard working or not, we know who gets to take care of expenses. Like I have said before, google it up, I am not making this stuff up. If you are the exception, good for you .

Old 06-17-2010, 04:05 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
If there were no men out there looking for these types of women, then this site would not exist.

It goes both ways.

Sugar Mama Dating Site!

Old 06-17-2010, 04:15 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,318,424 times
Quote:
You just don't get it no matter how much it is repeated. If you enjoy going out with men for all the freebies you get out of relationship, then that is your business. I am not saying its wrong/fine. All I am saying is that I prefer equality in relationships. And interestingly, I am seen as a villain for such preference which in the end is just me and my partner being in the same level. How can that be so terrible? I could understand women being all upset if I talked about how women should be our slaves but that is NOT MY CASE. I repeat, I am talking about equality.

Are you saying there is an equal number of female and male prostitutes out there? Can we say women go out on a guy hunt and willing to go approach them, start the converstion, order drinks for the guys, ask the guy for his phone number, offer to take him home or her place, take him shopping, and straight to bed? Are you going to tell me that is as common as how men buy women? I can imagine some women like that may exist out there but to say it happens AS OFTEN as men buying women, then, I'll disagree.

Hard working or not, we know who gets to take care of expenses. Like I have said before, google it up, I am not making this stuff up. If you are the exception, good for you .

Google is not a source, and no man has ever paid my bills. I hope you and your money will be very happy, because you sure are worried about it. What YOU don't get is most of the women I know would not give you and your bad attitude the time of day. There are many young men going out with older women these days. What is that about? Isn't that what you claim all women are doing, looking for someone to pay their bills? Why do you care anyway? Let people live their lives. As I said before, don't date. Then, you will not have to worry about it, and you and your money can sleep together every night.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:23 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
I saw an advertisement for a dating website called establishedmen.com. I just had to check it out. If you have any doubt as to why neither sex wants to date then watch the video below. I will agree with the founder of the site, traditional dating is dead, and it's because of online dating sites like this one. Why has our society become so materialistic? Where has all the bloated self-entitlement come from? Just watch the video and leave your feedback.

Press & Media

Ha, there's a Nike shoe store right off Rodeo drive in that video that me and about 100 people use to meet up and hit a few corners racing around the block. It was sponsored by Nike. Good times.

As far as the video, the guy is retarded (yes, you can still be retarded and make 500k a year). I mean, we all know women use men (don't we ladies), but why would he sign up to get taken through the cleaners?! Oh, I know why, it's because he believes the BS that it's a mans job to support and excessively pamper a woman who can not, and will not, take care of herself!

WTH? She wants to be an actor? The closest job to acting she will do is pretending that she loves this man to avoid working on her own. And she should get an Oscar award if he ever decides to marry her.

Other points about the video:

Notice how she makes him hold her bags.
Notice how he pays 600 bucks for meal.
Notice how he funds her shopping adventure.
Notice how she makes him compliment her.
Notice how she makes him assist her in trying on shoes.
I'm sure he drove, so notice how he was her chauffeur.

EW!! UCK! He's soooooo getting used.... all for some sex that can be had for almost free with the right woman.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:32 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,019,975 times
Interesting video.

This site and others like it are NOT for average people. The men are mostly older and established. They make a lot of money. The women are young and beautiful and willing to trade sex and beauty for a luxurious lifestyle. It's all up front and in the open. Looks like everyone is getting what they want.

These are people who just aren't in the same league as most of the rest of us. I'll never know what it's like to walk in their shoes.....darn it. Would I be like that if I woke up tomorrow morning drop dead gorgeous? Would you be like that if you woke up tomorrow morning loaded with more money than you could spend?

It's an interesting question and there's no way to say for sure what would happen. But I would bet money there would be changes made.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:35 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Quote:
When I hear woman say that their sex ain't free, that how can a guy want sex without taking them out shopping and for dinner first or at least later, etc. When there are women who will hold on sex until their guy puts the toilet seat down, takes out the trash, washes the dishes, buys them something, etc. It's all about "Give me X, and I will reward you with sex". Anything that is exchanged for sex is prostitution. That is, cold hard cash, jewelry, fancy expensive dinner, some shopping, a vacation trip, drugs, an engagement ring, etc.
There are certainly women who feel entitled, to the degree of being shallow and materialistic, just like there are men who see a $30 dinner as pre-payment for sex. Don't confuse a woman who wants to be courted with a hooker though. And what is sex without courting? Free sex at first sight, which is the goal for menty plenty men who complain about paying the bill and, at the same time, don't want a wh*re.

Quote:
Now, if it comes down to a woman who is all for equality 100% (not only in the things that benefit her) and she is involved AS MUCH with all kinds of expenses, chivalry, engagement ring, , protection, home improvement, etc. just like her guy would then that is a bit different but how many women would be willing to go for equality in the relationship? See what I mean?
No, I don't see what you mean. We are not required to date within our tax bracket. And when I am married, the money and the bills will be is "ours"; not his and mine. If you met a woman who made twice what you make, would you dismiss her in the spirit of equality?

Do you realize that what you are suggesting is sheer emasculation? Why would I want to date a pansy who who wears a huge rock on his finger and needs me to protect him? And since we're gong to be equal, he's going to wear a traditional engagement ring, right? Not something masculine just because he's a man.

Whether or not a woman wants equality is irrelevent. We already have it, regardless of who changes the oil and does the laundry in our homes.

My guy loves being the protector, the provider, holding the door open for me, pulling my seat out for me and it wouldn't even occur to him to not pay the tab. He wouldn't have it any other way. He is an old-school gentleman and this is what they do. If they're not complaining, why do you non-gents feel the need to picket on their behalf? Is it because you're really concerned or is it because they're ruining things for you?

Old 06-17-2010, 04:42 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
Why do you care anyway? Let people live their lives. As I said before, don't date. Then, you will not have to worry about it, and you and your money can sleep together every night.

Well I care... I care about the young men who grow up in this culture and are brain washed into taking care of a woman no matter how much drama and selfishness she dishes out. I talk to young men about this because it's not acceptable.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:46 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
ETA: Well that didn't work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships