Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2010, 09:15 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times

Advertisements

Live it Chow!

Old 07-18-2010, 12:51 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
If anyone saw my post about the dog left in the car, the people just now showed up (3 hours later). They're just sitting in the car, looking at the notice that was left there. I'm sure Animal Control is closed right now, so the poor dog will probably have to stay there till Monday.
I really don't think those people will have the sense to try to claim their dog back. Unfortunately, that dog will probably be dead regardless. I agree it is very sad, and those people are morons. Thank you for doing something to save a life.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:02 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Again, like I posted in the other thread, that people who do stupid stuff to animals should all just die..

I'm STILL sick and can't shake this cold. It's very annoying and I'm getting really fed up with it. Even Amoxicillian isn't doing anything for me. Had to call into work sick last night and just slept all day. I'm forcing myself to get out of house today and do some errands. I'm going crazy just sitting in my house.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:28 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,236,300 times
We just watched The Shawshank Redemption again. Such a good movie.

I also just saw Goodfellas for the first time a few days ago. I couldn't remember if I'd ever actually seen it. I don't think I have; don't ask me how that's possible. Anyway, I loved it. It's funny, though, I now see where they got the cast for The Sopranos. They were ALL in this movie.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:32 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,892,986 times
Sea, have you watched It's Complicated?

That is a pretty funny movie. It's a bit of a "chick flick" but if even my boyfriend liked it, Mr. Chow might enjoy it too. It was filmed in Santa Barbara and New York.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:39 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Sea, have you watched It's Complicated?

That is a pretty funny movie. It's a bit of a "chick flick" but if even my boyfriend liked it, Mr. Chow might enjoy it too. It was filmed in Santa Barbara and New York.
Yeah, we did see it. Alec Baldwin was pretty funny, and John Krasinski just about stole the show. Didn't your heart just bleed for Meryl Streep and her awful kitchen?

Old 07-18-2010, 04:52 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
Quote:
We just watched The Shawshank Redemption again. Such a good movie.
Aww...One of my favorites!
We watched,"The Crazies" the other night. I was expecting it to be really gory and nasty, but it wasn`t.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:57 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,892,986 times
Quote:
Yeah, we did see it. Alec Baldwin was pretty funny, and John Krasinski just about stole the show. Didn't your heart just bleed for Meryl Streep and her awful kitchen?
Yeah, I don't even know why she would consider a remodel. I would have taken her house if someone offered it to me!!!

The scenes with Steve Martin when they went to the party were pretty good, too. The whole movie was really good - better than even I thought it was going to be. I'm glad I wasn't in her shoes with Alec Baldwin. Her life was just starting to take off again, and he had second thoughts to come back.

Kind of a heart-wrenching movie at times, and very funny at others.

P.S. Yes, John Krasinski was great! He held a lot of "cards" to his chest...

Old 07-18-2010, 05:02 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
Quote:
Yeah, I don't even know why she would consider a remodel. I would have taken her house if someone offered it to me!!!

The scenes with Steve Martin when they went to the party were pretty good, too. The whole movie was really good - better than even I thought it was going to be. I'm glad I wasn't in her shoes with Alec Baldwin. Her life was just starting to take off again, and he had second thoughts to come back.

My son is watching the movie "Radio." I think Ed Harris is in it, and Cuba Goodin jr.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:06 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:

P.S. Yes, John Krasinski was great! He held a lot of "cards" to his chest...
I lived in Santa Barbara for a year and a half, when the movie first started the far away shots showing the coastline, I leaned over to Mrs.Chow and said, hey that looks like Santa Barbara. That city is one of the most beautiful places around, I'm surprised that more movies aren't film up there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships