U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-30-2010, 04:20 PM
 
156 posts, read 180,007 times
Reputation: 257

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I'm under the impression that most people get tattoos, so that they can talk about why they got them. If she didn't want it to be seen, she could have easily just worked with her hair down, or in a pony tail. And it's not like I twisted her arm, she answered.

Why do you care that I care? It's none of your business what I care about. I think people should just let people ask questions if that is what they want to do.
Yes, but even then you weren't satisfied with her answer. It is her tatoo, and it can mean whatever she chooses it to mean. I can't understand why something so trivial would become a big deal, but it is your choice to worry about it or not.

 
Old 06-30-2010, 04:22 PM
 
5,148 posts, read 3,872,915 times
Reputation: 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsfalling View Post
Yes, but even then you weren't satisfied with her answer. It is her tatoo, and it can mean whatever she chooses it to mean. I can't understand why something so trivial would become a big deal, but it is your choice to worry about it or not.

Why are you worried about something so trivial, right now?
 
Old 06-30-2010, 04:25 PM
 
156 posts, read 180,007 times
Reputation: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Why are you worried about something so trivial, right now?

I am bored, so I was reading your posts. That is why I am worried about something so trivial. What about you?
 
Old 06-30-2010, 04:31 PM
 
5,148 posts, read 3,872,915 times
Reputation: 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsfalling View Post
I am bored, so I was reading your posts. That is why I am worried about something so trivial. What about you?
I'm bored too, that is why I'm putting you on ignore.
 
Old 06-30-2010, 05:13 PM
 
Location: Way up high
13,865 posts, read 18,860,103 times
Reputation: 13879
I have a tatoo on the top of my back. You can't see it with my hair down but when I'm working and in a tank top with my ponytail, you can see it. I get many questions about it which doesn't bother me at all. Most people like it once they know what it says..
 
Old 06-30-2010, 06:18 PM
 
Location: Mountains of Oregon
14,886 posts, read 15,918,244 times
Reputation: 9975
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I have a tatoo on the top of my back. You can't see it with my hair down but when I'm working and in a tank top with my ponytail, you can see it. I get many questions about it which doesn't bother me at all. Most people like it once they know what it says..

I Like It...

 
Old 06-30-2010, 09:37 PM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,553,184 times
Reputation: 3243
Eating grapes, craving chips. Help!
 
Old 06-30-2010, 09:41 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,184 posts, read 39,276,193 times
Reputation: 24323
Talking to Princess Sophia.
 
Old 06-30-2010, 09:42 PM
 
5,148 posts, read 3,872,915 times
Reputation: 2865
Did you guys know that Obama attended the Bilderberg Conference?

/ominous music
 
Old 06-30-2010, 09:43 PM
 
3,060 posts, read 6,553,184 times
Reputation: 3243
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Did you guys know that Obama attended the Bilderberg Conference?

/ominous music
Should I google that or are you bored enough to write a quick synopsis of what that is? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top