U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-25-2010, 10:01 AM

8,873 posts, read 11,137,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Anyone noticed Sierra's been ignoring me lately?? LMAO

Does that mean we have broken up?

Should I start a new heartbreak thread?? hahahaha
Just pull her hair, it works for me.

Old 09-25-2010, 10:11 AM

12,890 posts, read 12,775,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'm glad they pulled it, frankly. It's Sesame Street. Not Breastame Street.
Well, I saw the clip - I've seen far worse on The Disney Channel. Her dress had a flesh-colored mesh from the breast up to the neck, and frankly she's no Dolly Parton. I think it's just another case of people over-reacting to a small thing placed in front of them while huge monsters are lurking right behind them. It's OK to have the shows teach your kids Spanish whether they want to learn it or not, but G*d forbid they see an inch of cleavage.

Have fun at the wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka
You're rejoicing, aren't you, Sifu?
I'm not only rejoicing - I've dropped my pants and done the Happy Sifu Dance (now available on YouTube - 2 million views and counting!)!

Quote:
Yeah, you can poach Si now with me out of the equation LMAO
"Poaching" is such an ugly term - I prefer to think of it as "Thinning The Herd" or "Selective Culling".

Old 09-25-2010, 10:22 AM

13,148 posts, read 10,699,243 times
Quote:
Well, I saw the clip - I've seen far worse on The Disney Channel. Her dress had a flesh-colored mesh from the breast up to the neck, and frankly she's no Dolly Parton. I think it's just another case of people over-reacting to a small thing placed in front of them while huge monsters are lurking right behind them. It's OK to have the shows teach your kids Spanish whether they want to learn it or not, but G*d forbid they see an inch of cleavage.
That's what I was thinking, too. You look at Cinderella in her ball gown (or any of the Disney princesses in their ball gowns, actually) or Pocahontas. Their animated bodies are totally being flaunted--they've all got really exaggerated curves and tiny waists, but that's okay. Katy Perry in real life? Someone has to think of the childrun.

YouTube - Katy Perry- Hot N Cold with Elmo on Sesame Street

Old 09-25-2010, 10:24 AM

8,612 posts, read 5,926,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Just pull her hair, it works for me.
Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw recently;

'If you 're going to ride my a** at least have the courtesy to pull my hair'

Old 09-25-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
That's what I was thinking, too. You look at Cinderella in her ball gown (or any of the Disney princesses in their ball gowns, actually) or Pocahontas. Their animated bodies are totally being flaunted--they've all got really exaggerated curves and tiny waists, but that's okay. Katy Perry in real life? Someone has to think of the childrun.
...and did you notice? Elmo wasn't wearing any pants!

BURN those witches at CTW - BURN!!!

Old 09-25-2010, 11:18 AM

42,844 posts, read 54,411,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
...and did you notice? Elmo wasn't wearing any pants!

BURN those witches at CTW - BURN!!!
Sifu, are you pretending to not have seen what I posted last night, dear?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/16023983-post276.html

You can't fool Sierra Shui, you ol' fool!

Old 09-25-2010, 11:23 AM

8,631 posts, read 4,066,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Is the rep thing working today for anyone?
It never works for me.

Actually, while reading everyone's posts about no rep notices, I was thinking, Hmm, I'm not having that problem. Duh! I never checked to see. So I just checked and I had reps! **bangs head against wall** I fear for myself sometimes.

Old 09-25-2010, 11:39 AM

8,631 posts, read 4,066,298 times
Just saw two fighter jets of some sort take off from the airport. Have no idea what they're called, but they are fast and they are LOUD.

Old 09-25-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Sifu, are you pretending to not have seen what I posted last night, dear?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/16023983-post276.html

You can't fool Sierra Shui, you ol' fool!
I actually did not see it, my lady - but now that I have, I'm still in the dark. I have no conception of what all that terminology means - my apologies.

Old 09-25-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
It never works for me.

Actually, while reading everyone's posts about no rep notices, I was thinking, Hmm, I'm not having that problem. Duh! I never checked to see. So I just checked and I had reps! **bangs head against wall** I fear for myself sometimes.
Still none here, but no matter - I know I'm hot.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships