Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 10:17 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,003,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Let's do the math here: she's had 23+ partners while being sexually active for good 28 or 30 years. Not even 1 per year! What a slu*t!
OMG Remind me to come back and rep this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 11:50 AM

2,101 posts, read 4,526,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredRiver View Post
I am curious how many of the women reading this have tried group sex and they # of partners they have had. I can only imagine how many experiences of various sorts women have had in the past hundred years. I think I would be shocked. I am 38 and I've only had sex once, and it lasted 10 seconds as it was NOT a good situation. No time to elaborate.
I can't believe that so many men out there still think that only "bad girls" enjoy sex. Please look up "Madonna-Wh*re Complex" if you want a more detailed explanation of what I'm talking about.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:00 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
Quote:
I am somewhat surprised over the responses to some questions on OkCupid about sex. It appears to me that women indulge in sex to a much higher degree than I thought.

For instance, one question is about "Group Sex with 3 or more partners". I know one woman on their personally through someone else and she says "I've tried it." I looked at another profile and this woman did as well.

I was also surprised about the first woman, who is 46 years old, where "If you divide your age by 2 have you had this many partners" and her answer is yes. She also indicates through other questions that sex is very prominent and important. Many years ago I was in a class in college with an overnight stay and played a drinking game with four women - yeah, lucky me but nothing happened. Anyway, one question was about a threesome and two of the girls said yes. I was not too surprised about one but the other I was VERY surprised. One of the other girls said she had sex outside on a small bridge on campus while her friend kept lookout.

I think it would be interesting to supernaturally know the true answer to these and other types of questions related to sex.

I also think women have it MUCH easier with sex because they can have sex any time they want, and can explore all of their desires easily since finding a guy to have sex with is not hard.

I am curious how many of the women reading this have tried group sex and they # of partners they have had. I can only imagine how many experiences of various sorts women have had in the past hundred years. I think I would be shocked. I am 38 and I've only had sex once, and it lasted 10 seconds as it was NOT a good situation. No time to elaborate.
I don't know that I can help you out with supernatural knowledge as I'm still around in the flesh but reference the second bolded point I think it would seriously help you to seek out the services of a qualified sex surrogate to help you gain a better understanding of sex in general. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with a 38 year old male who's only had one 10-second experience with intercourse but it is a little unusual. Some better first-hand knowledge can only benefit you and reduce shock.

And even if I could remember a number I wouldn't tell you as I'm an old lady and it's none of your darned business. But I never was into the group thing - well, only twice now my mind flashes back but it never appealed to me.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:06 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,954 times
"NEWS FLASH'

Women like Sex! Oh my god. How could they? They should be beaten with a stick and made to feel like little bitty wh res. How dare they? Are you getting the sarcasm, because Im laying it on pretty thick...

Thank god for women liking sex, otherwise I'd be in bad shape. Me need sex to function. Im like a witch in sunlight. Without sex, my "petey" would wittle up and die.

Seriously, what is with all the "shocked" that women like sex too threads? Who are all these men and women who act stunned that women have sexual appetities? I pretty much figured everyone likes sex. It's natural. We were born that way. Unless you are A-sexual. In that case, I feel sorry for ya.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:11 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,382,704 times
dude, sexual tastes are all relative.You should perhaps go after women who share similar sexual tastes/values. In contemporary society, women are just as openly sexual as men are.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:16 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,954 times
How dare she have cravings! "Whips" a tied up women. How dare she like sex. That wh re! She should be castrated and made to suffer eternally!!!!!!

Then man walks away to go beat off to a playboy magazine...

There seems to be a lot of do as I say, not as I do on here...

Last edited by supermanpansy; 06-20-2010 at 12:32 PM..

Old 06-20-2010, 12:20 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,919 times
Taking the OP's post at face value, I don't think he is judging women for having a lot of sex, or begrudging them for it. I think he is expressing shock because he didn't think women had a lot of sex. A naive and sheltered viewpoint owing to his own life and upbringing as well as society's repression of female sexuality, perhaps, but I don't sense any animosity or self-righteousness in his post.

If anything, I wonder if he's feeling kind of bad about himself for being so out of the loop and for not having a robust sex life of his own--in which case it would mean that the patriarchy backfired on one of its own, and isn't that sad?

Or maybe he's just trolling and we're going to be treated to a judgmental screed in three...two...

Old 06-20-2010, 12:35 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,919 times
Quote:
I am curious how many of the women reading this have tried group sex and they # of partners they have had. I can only imagine how many experiences of various sorts women have had in the past hundred years.

If you really want to know about female sexuality, research the work of Alfred Kinsey as well as the work of William Masters and Virginia Johnson. Start with [URL="http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/"]the Kinsey Institute[/URL]. Then move on to Masters and Johnson.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:37 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
dude, sexual tastes are all relative.You should perhaps go after women who share similar sexual tastes/values. In contemporary society, women are just as openly sexual as men are.
Since the OP doesn't even have a taste (one 10 second experience does not a taste make) or any parameters to determine his sexual values, simply telling him to go after women with similar tastes and values doesn't make a whole lot of sense and telling him that women are as sexually open as men isn't going to register too well either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
How dare she have cravings! "Whips" a tied up women. How dare she like sex. That wh re! She should be castrated and made to suffer eternally!!!!!!

Then man walks away to go beat off to a playboy magazine...
You and others can make fun of him and chortle as much you like but, unless the OP is a seasoned troll, he had the cojones to come onto an open forum such as this to ask a question and making fun of him for his lack of experience isn't exactly helpful. When I check his few other posts and IF it's obvious he's a troll I'll apologize but ...

Old 06-20-2010, 12:42 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Let's do the math here: she's had 23+ partners while being sexually active for good 28 or 30 years. Not even 1 per year! What a slu*t!
It all depends on how you look at it; a woman who had a different sexual partner each year would be different then a woman who had the same sexual partner over a 20 year time span.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships