Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2007, 08:35 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,199,624 times

Advertisements

Sweden-

I have enjoyed your posts, I notice that Rance has been too busy to contribute... and also see that in the minds of some, you two are now married, have children and are expecting your first grand child. Congratulations!

But seriously, glad you are having fun and want to ask you the really important question, that no one has had the nerve to ask.....and it must be asked and answered for those of us awaiting the Florida Rance Caravan. I'm sure you will understand, because it transcends nationalities, gender, age and political leanings..... what kind of footwear is he wearing? Will you send him back in clogs? And will he have traded in his bandana for a knit cap?

Oh, and one more thing, we would love to have you on the caravan and will make room for you in our homes (well, my home, at least, which is very near to Myfask's), but if you do not make it, will you show him how to make those grilled bananas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2007, 09:27 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,265,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereinfla View Post
Sweden-

I have enjoyed your posts, I notice that Rance has been too busy to contribute... and also see that in the minds of some, you two are now married, have children and are expecting your first grand child. Congratulations!

But seriously, glad you are having fun and want to ask you the really important question, that no one has had the nerve to ask.....and it must be asked and answered for those of us awaiting the Florida Rance Caravan. I'm sure you will understand, because it transcends nationalities, gender, age and political leanings..... what kind of footwear is he wearing? Will you send him back in clogs? And will he have traded in his bandana for a knit cap?

Oh, and one more thing, we would love to have you on the caravan and will make room for you in our homes (well, my home, at least, which is very near to Myfask's), but if you do not make it, will you show him how to make those grilled bananas?
IL'm lovin' this one!!! That's right: the clogs!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 12:08 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,800,504 times
Default I love this place!

Hi peoples! I got up early (Hannahs still sleeping) just to fill you in.
I'm still wearing my biker boots and hiking shoes! Still wearing a ball cap and bandanas. Still wearing blue jeans and dress shirts. Guess what...I fit right in. You should see some of the things people wear here. Just like USA. Ok we are not yet married, no kids yet, but hey...the trip ain't over! I still have 5 or 6 days! You never know...she might just ask me to marry her!
Ok time to wake the better half of our tour group so we can get some breakfast and pack for the trip north. Stockholm is just unreal. I highly recommend seeing it even if you are not Swedish. I was lucky. Hannah is so familiar and with it, and has such a knowledge of the history (her father lives here and is a Swedish historian). She knows everything thing about anything here! Walking the old part of the city with the cobblestone streets and allys was worth the whole trip...well half the trip. Meeting Hannah was the trip. And I have to admit...I'm in love. It feels good. The hardest thing I will ever have to do is leav her come Monday. Ok gotta run. Will have hundreds of pics in a day or two. For now...click on my name and check the June 2007 gallery on my photo site. Take care people, have fun...and be safe.

Old 06-27-2007, 12:58 AM

1,569 posts, read 3,400,668 times
That's great Rance!

Beautiful flowers! Looking forward to more pictures. I'm sure the time is flying by too fast. Have a safe trip back.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:18 AM

550 posts, read 2,824,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I'm still wearing my biker boots and hiking shoes! Still wearing a ball cap and bandanas. Still wearing blue jeans and dress shirts. Guess what...I fit right in. You should see some of the things people wear here. Just like USA. Ok we are not yet married, no kids yet, but hey...the trip ain't over! I still have 5 or 6 days! You never know...she might just ask me to marry her!
Ok time to wake the better half of our tour group so we can get some breakfast and pack for the trip north. Stockholm is just unreal. I highly recommend seeing it even if you are not Swedish. I was lucky. Hannah is so familiar and with it, and has such a knowledge of the history (her father lives here and is a Swedish historian). She knows everything thing about anything here! Walking the old part of the city with the cobblestone streets and allys was worth the whole trip...well half the trip. Meeting Hannah was the trip. And I have to admit...I'm in love. It feels good. The hardest thing I will ever have to do is leav her come Monday. Ok gotta run. Will have hundreds of pics in a day or two. For now...click on my name and check the June 2007 gallery on my photo site. Take care people, have fun...and be safe.
Sigh.....I'll say it again, love is so sweet.

I am so happy that everything is working out so well for you and Hannah. Don't think about having to leave, enjoy and treasure every moment!

So......where will the two of you be living????
Sorry, my hands took control and got too personal!

(((((hugs))))) to both of you!

Skoe

Old 06-27-2007, 03:08 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times
rofl
am I the only one who got the giggles with sweden sending rance out of the room to post then rance waking up early to post .

rofl um ............

sweden sending rance out of the room to post 2

Rance waking up early to post 2

the fact that they are having so much fun and are so into each other they forgot they can read each others posts Priceless

"ain't love grand"
karla

Old 06-27-2007, 04:12 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,644,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereinfla View Post
Sweden-

Well, I'm still trying to get him to wear other clothes (we went to ÅhlĂ©ns yesterday, and I almost made it to H&M - Swedish, y'all know- and I tried to make him buy some of the expensive clothes- girl clothes) but he's still using those he packed for the trip...Hm, but we're hopefully going up north today, and up there we've got the Samis who wear really strange and fun outfits...
Hmmm...I will try, my friends, I will try...
But we do have some clogs back home...Maybe if I...

Ok, he's off somewhere, I'm not sure where he went (we're in the hotel lobby. Ok, remember this if you ever go to Stockholm: a great hotel would be the Quality Globe Hotel - so fancy that we thought we'd gone to the wrong hotel at first! But, we hadn't) but he said he'd be back soon.(Ok, I see him!)

Yes, Karla, we forget that we can read each other's posts...Ops! Well, we're so caught up in everything...
There's almost no room for privacy it seems! Oh well...

Oh, have to telö y'all this: since we're about to embark on a 18 hours something journey to the North, and we won't find anything to eat during this time, we...hmpf...we...um...took some food from the reastaurant this morning eating breakfast! Rance gave it to me, and I slide it into my purse (in napkins and plastic bags, of course) and then we ran out!
Ok, we walked, but it was still quite scary. And fun

Photos you'll get when we get back, just wait...*evil grin* Poor Rance...
Have fun and [i]stay safe [/I ]until then!

P.S. It appears that there are fewer Swedes in Stockholm than tourists - everyone is speaking English or Japanese!

I AM USING TOO MANY SMILEYS - HELP!!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 05:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,252,043 times
OMG, two of our CD'ers in love. I'm not sure we can handle all this happiness! And there are going to be a few heartbroken CD women since Hannah has stolen our Rance's heart (and breakfast, too!) Let's hope Interpol doesn't hear about this. LOL

How wonderful for both of you.

**hugs**

Old 06-27-2007, 06:00 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,897,742 times
Awww, I'm so happy, "for you" Isn't love grand.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:20 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,152,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post

I had never clicked on your name!! What a bunch of nice pictures you have there. Very interesting.
The June pics don't have tags though Thank goodness we have the story from "other sources".

Where are the people pics???? We want people pics! We want people pics!
Specific people pics. Got it???? Didn't you take the tripod?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships